Where do you spic manlets get the nerve to think this highly of yourselves?

Where do you spic manlets get the nerve to think this highly of yourselves?

departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have nothing

Mexico is just pissing into the wind

So they're threatening to do what trump had based his campaign around.

wtf I love mexico now!

Please don't take back your citizens, how would we ever recover?

Lol

I ask myself the same question every morning.

fucking spics

YES CALL THEM BACK

Exactly what Trump wanted

Is this a parody account?

Wow, I was going to vote for Hillary, but now I am voting Trump! Do you think that Mexico will actually take everyone back if Trump wins? SWEET DEAL!

wow they are delusional

4 bankruptcies but hundreds of successful businesses. you'd have to be a moron to think that is a legitimate criticism

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Mexico is as dependent on remittances from America as your average ghetto denizen is on ADC, welfare, and section 8 combined.

>tfw they can´t return since the great wall also prevents people from entering Mexico

>President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

Did you guys give those illegals amnesty already?

But every sane mexican despises Peña, as every other fucking Politician.

I want to see Trump win so i can taste the salt in México's air.
And to feel the Anal pain that will irradiate through the streets.

PEÑABOTS AFUERA

Interesting. I always got the impression he was a Democrat for a long time.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
readu comments sections.

Is this some reverse psychology shit? Is it 4d chess?

>tfw illegal brought over as a kid

AMA

what's the reward for reporting you guys to the cops?

if they offered money for that shit im going hunting

Holy shit we won't even need a wall!

Why haven't you moved back since Trump is Hitler and your President wants you to come home?

Go hunting anyways and just leave the bodies wherever you shoot them.

>Mexico unironically doing it for free

meh

>call back our citizens

Good?

Call your cousins and tell them it's time to come home paco.

>mexico threatens to make good on trump's campaign promise
this must have been thought up by one of those mexican intellectuals i've heard so much about

GET OUT

You have to bring back.

None of them will leave and he knows it

Every nigger is now voting trump

Enrique phone home

The best reason to vote for Trump EVER

this would undoubtedly be the greatest thing that ever happened, mexicans GTFO!

democrats confirmed to be criminals and rapists

>Mexico calls back it's citizens
>most Mexicans struggle to understand the concept of "patriotism"
>a million illiterate mexican gardeners hearts swell with pride and they cross the rio grande
>all the good integrated texmex's declare "fuck that shit" and keep on running their their small businesses free of the constant threat of cartel beheading

How can we ensure Mexico follows through on this threat, no backsies on this one Mexico.

Is there a country on this board that isn't a complete cuck to the US weebs?

My sides

Russia

CALL THEM BACK NOW YOU STUPID INDIAN

REEEEE

>if trump wins he's going to deport illegals
>NO, if trump wins were going to take our illegals away from you! Haha

Fucking Mexican intellectuals

Russia confirmed to be the greatest White country. I already knew they were the least cuckiest, but if even the weebs are Alpha, then they must have the best people.

>We will call back our citizens

This is a blessing from God

it's a trap

he is just gonna send them straight to Canada to shit on Trump from the north border since Trucuck will remove visas for mexicans in December.

>Call back our citizens
Wtf i love the Mexican President now

(fake story written for clickbaiting)

OH MY FUCKING GOD

BASED MEXICAN PRESIDENT

So....he will be doing our work for us? Good deal.

This makes me want to vote for Trump that much more.

I already got my DACA papers. They wouldn't deport me.

>Trump is Hitler

Don't be silly user.

Wow... those fuckin bantz. Too bad he doesn't realize how far off the point he is, and how stupid of a response this is.

Rofl the legal ones are here because they wanted to leave, the illegal ones are here because they wanted to leave. Asssuming they wanted to go back. Mexico's economy relies on immigrants sending money back to their country from the U.S it's their second largest source of income.

Not to mention everyone voting for trump would love that...

im really not seeing the threat

>Where do you spic manlets get the nerve to think this highly of yourselves?
He is literally at the same level of Vladimir Putin.

You just made one Arizonan very happy.

VIVE EL TRUMP

Will you answer the call of el presidente and return home?

Swear allegiance to the God emperor and you will not be harmed.

The Universe will be ours to conquer.

K.

Why hasn't the fucking president been killed yet, not a single fucking soul in this country other than braindead apes like him, he single handedly fucked the economy in just a few years, managed to pull out magical massacres without any trace of who the fuck did it and is making law reforms that make poor people live even more fucked than they already are...

Drumpf is not going to win, it is irrelevant what this manlet says.

>IF DON WINS, I TAKE BACK OUR CITIZENS!
>HEADS I WIN, TAILS YOU LOSE!

Oh, okay.

>If you win we'll do exactly what you're planning on doing, but we'll do it for you FOR FREE
Thank you spics.

Didn't the S.C. shut down that Dream Act shit?

think of all the money you'll save if the deportation part is done for free

sometimes i wonder whether mexico is a puppet and they dont even know it

too bad it's a troll article from godlikeproductions

Im a US citizen dumbass
But portuguese naturally hate anything that speaks spanish so don't be surprised

>people actually believe this is real
Fucking kek

I never knew, why would I bother thinking about an irrelevant country.

Not right away, but I do plan to return permanently by the time I'm 40.

In the meantime I do owe my fair share, so I might as well work.

Hm

>You better not kick me out or I'll storm out offended
Cucks

>holding a sparkling or wine glas like that

savage

because you'll need an escape plan to get out of the US mr. 60%

That faggot can do nothing. His popularity is on the floor, and he literally will say anything to appeal to the most uneducated mexicans that belive Trump is Hitler.
I wish a effective coup in this deep shit.

Explain the 60% meme to me, I don't spend much of my life here

holy fuck, talk about a win/win

I live in Cali, my fraudulent vote won't do shit.

No, that was an extension of even greater amnesty laws that Obama wanted to pass.

DACA was Bush's, DREAM is Obama's.

The horrid part about DREAM is that it requires you to go to college, which means it's a huge Leftist manufacturing scam.

>We will call back our citizens
HAAAAAA
I wish this were a real threat. No mexican immigrant in their right mind would ever return to mexico. Can you imagine the reaction an immigrant would have upon hearing of the callback?
The entire demographic would simultaneously >implying

YOU HAVE TO ***COME*** BACK

so Mexico would take back its' citizens leaving a gap in the menial working class positions. That means the lazy welfare mother fuckers will have to start working to fill those positions and stop being lazy fucks. I don't see this as a bad thing we need to get trump elected and if el presidente does what he says good if not he will look like a mexicuck, either way we win.

>if you give them what they want you win

holy shit is this the brown Trudeau

>you want to deport all the Mexicans? Well guess what I won't let you by calling them all back to their home country, so HAH

Y'all some retarded people lol.

#MEXIT GET IT TRENDING SO THAT THEY CANT BACK OUT OF THIS.

So this election comes down to:
>Let the USA be flooded with 3rd world hordes, and lose its national identity
or
>Let the 3rd world hordes be driven from America's borders, and the USA will have a reinvigorated national pride

w-what is he saying?

that our liberals are rapists?

we need to fuckin SPREAD THIS SHIT NIGGUH

How can one dodge 5 drafts? Which wars? WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, and Iraq?

So Trump will deport illegals and Mexico is going to pay for it

You mean YOUR criminals and rapists?

Because believe me, other than uppity niggers, the only people who will be jumping south of the border to evade Trump will be your little shitheads.

The white leftists will just go to Canada where they spout bullshit about the supposed -ists and -phobias about a country they JUST moved to. Then they will be obliterated by Trudeau's pack of Muslim terrorist monkeys and soon again Mexicans.

Essentially they will live and have the gall to promote a country heading to become the worst parts of EU Europe and preTrump America.

Canda will evolve from "America's Hat" to the "West's Filter" of liberal/minority garbage if they accept who Trudeau plans to.

Fucking lol. A huge part of trumps campaign is campaigning against corporations who offshored american jobs and corrupt wall street bankers. Holy shit are liberals retarded

Is there any reason why Kermit has a red Angry Bird in his throat?

>if you deport your enemies they leave

Hey now, I fully support the Mexicans returning to Mexico of their own volition.

You guys will believe anything they'll tell you. You REALLY think he'll do that. Fuck who do you think is funding him XD

>YOUR criminals and rapists
i don't know who told you, but they're lying, i'm not a slave owner. they get payed 20 cents an hour for their work.

>call back citizens
BRAVO MEXICO
R
A
V
A

He dodged the draft five times.
One for each year of school (4) and the last one was a medical deferment for bone spurs.

Himself?

That's been the beauty of Trump's campaign all along. He's unbribable because any bribe he's offered is just pocket change to him and he already has more money than he could possibly spend anyway. There's precisely one private interest that can influence him, and we know exactly who it is because it's the same person the yanks are voting for.

PLEASE CALL BACK YOUR FUCKING BEANER HORDE
WE DO NOT WANT THEM IN OUR COUNTRY, GRACIAS PACO