>Loses to Wigan City

/lifelong/ latic here, la. We did.

want a report?

WIGAN

this boy got some dick suckin lips

back to r*ddit

could beat this soyboy within an inch of his life

Freeze his bank acc

i'm surprised that, with the season mancity is having, our algerian friend is not raising his bet and becoming an absolute madman trolling here in anticipation of the final phonecall

*stops him*

L M A O
M
A
O

i can't hold all these eights

LMAOOOO. Saved. Based Russia.

Still can't believe this fool posted a picture of himself on here lmao

cant wait till this oil money meme ends and mancity goes back to being Swansea tier. 2020 tops.

het schepsel...

i'm not like that i'm actually classy because i know where we came from

200 dicks sucked by twinky boy

Imagine being an actual Man City fan who's grown up supporting a yoyo club that's never had any real noticeable success to the point where your city rivals had a banner taking the piss on how many years you'd gone without a trophy. Suddenly you get a sizeable investment (which still doesn't translate to instant success) and eventually you start winning things to the point where your fortune and potential future attract some of the best players and managers.

And then you come on Sup Forums to discuss your club that you've held so close through thick and thin only to find the only other supporter is this '''''''Dutch''''''' gloryhunter that everyone hates.

imagine being this autistic

Challenge Accepted!

>Lose Wigan
>Lose Liverpool
>Still post someone to stop him

>*stops guardiolel*

a League Cup and EPL double, top wow, someone stop this absolute madman, how will football ever recover?

I think city will lose to the first big club that actually likes to have the ball for themselves and won't let them just play their game. PSG will be out soon so it's either up to barca or bayern to stop them

kek

post the webm kek

I hope not but it's true that Pep is doing wonders with a lot of players who are nowhere near Barcelona or Bayern quality so it could happen
Only the English media have spammed the team full of world class players meme, to comfort them from Poonited being shit with shit tactics

How does he do it, spee?

>PL title confirmed
>Crapabao cup title confirmed
>late CL run highly likely
>club to improve again in offseason
>quadruple back on next year
CL and another league title for sure next year

wasted quads

Imagine knowing City got 30k attendances in League One but you still insult them for having no fans until the bit where you insult the existing fans over the new fans

£135 on Rochdale not scoring tonight tbqh

Imagine caring what Sup Forums thinks.

Pep is doing great but until he makes a strong CL win i wont consider anything more than good

man u need to stop buying dabbing niggers and invest in some propper career centered players and a coach with a fresh look at football.

not even him fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=eOpGCGtCVsE

checked and keked