YES i put him above aristotle

aristotle was 5'8" bro

its impossible to put him above with using 2-3 phonebooks for him to stand on

>joe is 5'6"
what the fuck

>it's a joe tries to sell his guest a flotation tank episode

His head looks fucking huge in proportion to his body

cause he takes HGH

>it's a "joe attempts to make an intelligent point in front of his highly educated guests, but ends sounding like the biggest idiot the world has ever seen" episode

shiteater was balls deep on that moon landing crap and now >it was just a prank, bro. fuck him. that tom delonge interview was funny as fuck, though.

Based tbqh. He is neither the most educated nor entertaining man, but he's carved a niche for himself from nothing.

wanna drop a clip of him talking moon landing shit? haven't seen that

>educated guests

he has lots of intellectuals on his show

>garden variety lolbertaian
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>attacks low hanging fruit i.e. SJWs instead of actually dropping true redpills
I do like a lot of the guests he gets so there is that, I suppose

I don’t get why he considers himself a comedian more than anything. I remember one time he had a guest on his podcast and they were talking about furries. Joe attempted a joke that furries fucked with their costumes on and the guest thought he was being serious. Goes to show how shitty he is with his comedy

like?

russell brand, jordan b peterson, sam harris

pull that up jamie

>ben stiller
>memerson
>russell brand

You’re not even trying

Russell Brand
>le beady Anglo with long hair and no discerning personality traits man

Jordan Peterson
>le clean your room man
>le let daughter post photos of herself barely clothed because it’s artistic but still consider yourself a traditionalist man

Sam Harris
>le I hate god because mom made me go to church for an hour as a kid man

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

all you need to know

You forgot Ben Shapiro and Milo too

he had two evolutionary biology professors on just this week

Another stupid meathead who tries to dive into "deep" discussions on his podcast without any actual knowledge as to what he's talking about.

>russell brand
Contrary to popular belief, an English accent doesn't make you intelligent

Why would include Fucking brand?

Harris is a good example, as well as people like Stephen Pinker, Lawrence Krauss, Neil Degrasse Tyson. The Weinsteins are all intellectuals, although they rarely get to talk about their actual fields when on Rogan.

still got the (You)s

youtube.com/watch?v=dAH8SUTxss0

looks like a lot of his old conspiracy rant vids have been taken down, interesting. took me a couple minutes to find that.

I think his farts probably smell horrid with all the elk and jalepeno he's eating.

STEMfags are not intellectuals

Near perfect definition of a meathead

someone post the weed encrusted kettleballs copypasta

well no because
*brings the communicator closer*
every 10 cycles the cells of your body actually completely change
i was reading this datapad about how Kanar can actually advance this process into only taking 6 cycles because your pineal gland- Damar, could you get that article up? Yeah, but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster... Here we go.
*looks over at screen*
Look at that...
Yeah, that vole must be, what? A quarter of a metric ton? Those things will tear you to shreds.

Alex Jones

love how this nigga thinks hes really some purveyor of intellectual thought n shit lmao

I've actually stood next to him. I'm 5'9; he claims to be 5'8 and I believe that it is an accurate measure.

And for the record, he has a HUGE head.

>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>flag

Based

The Steven Pinker episode was good

>great point jordan actually it made me remember a picture I saw the other day it was about a dog, you know, a dog looking directly into your soul while taking a shit, what was the name Jamie? I believe it was pollo caca can you find that Jamie?, yeah just google the name you'll find it.
>incredible stuff...

>Stephen Pinker, Lawrence Krauss, Neil Degrasse Tyson.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you not think neil degrasse tyson is an intellectual ?

>Niel Degrasse Tyson is not an intellectual
Explain yourselves

based Trek poster

see also he's a pseud and a pleb

Nothing but pure nonsense yak from Joe Rogan. He's OK commenting UFC, but he's got brain impairment from all of his supplements

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

I enjoy his podcasts with Graham Hancock

smartest person alive and pure nazi

>arab
>nazi

I prefer spooky podcasts like "lore" and "astonishing legends"

What did he mean by this

Very good.

>North Africa
>Not Nazi
lolkay

he's literally retarded
>talks about le epic meme diet while literally injecting himself with testosterone and steroids and going to german for blood spinning
nigger could eat cockroaches and he'd still be ripped because he's JUICING, his whole uberhealth shtick is completely retarded

His wife caught him looking at a female fighter and yelled so he decided to mess with her after that.

>cats
already disproved this dense negro

he can go back to rationalia

OH NO NO NO NO

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

lol, the best thing i readed in forkchan in a while mate

I want you guys to read this and see how idiotic redmen are.

>NDT is an intellectual

aristotle had a theory that men had more teeth than women, despite being married twice, he never thought to confirm it

Cat's are all S/M bro. It hurts but they get off on that shit.
This is why dogs are superior, they're not mentally fucked up like cats.

>he not education becus i does not like him

I feel sorry for Joe Rogan, despite his vast wealth.

Never seen such a chronic case of manlet insecurity. Weed, DMT, flotation tanks, BJJ pseudo-hard man posturing, crossbow hunting... its actually quite sad.

Incidentally, I watched his interview with Dorian Yates yesterday. I've never witnessed so much over compensating, delusion, self-denial and stoner bro-science in all my days

Check it. Rogan followed the Blacked.com Twitter account.
He's a kek so literally one of us

comes across as a likable guy but he but when it comes to moon landing conspiracies, fukushima, north korea, etc., i think he just needs to stick with sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

This sums it up.

My favorite is when he says something a tiny bit outrageous and says "haha I'm just a comedian bro relax" - this despite his "comedy" being some of the worst out there because he's always propped up by his UFC and podcast fans. I always chuckle over the massive lack of self-awareness. Good for him though.

Have you heard of Fritz Haber?

Another manlet overcompensating for something he will never have

what do you mean?

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

He really makes me think.

pushing hgh and drugs and white trash culture on kids while he hauls in mega millions. sooooo based, bro

fucking exploitative tool. a parasite

>his whole uberhealth shtick is completely retarded
you mean he's a huckster con artist. yup, he is

who's his core listener? underachieving stoner NEETs? sad reflection of how screwed up American young men are. listening to this con artist 3 hours a day and can't read a book, study or talk to girls

sure joe
go back to jims market you forgot the mayo and innards again

>tfw you know nothing about basic philosophy/politics but still get paid to act like you do

Must be the most comfy job in the world desu

he enjoys tasty things

who would value political insights from a filthy rich steroid using comedian who lives in an LA mansion and sends his kids to private school? he's literally in a bubble. one of those rich guys who pretends to like minorities because "man, the mexican down the street has killer tacos bro" gtfo