USA

>USA
>Best country in the world

Pick one and only one my friends :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c?t=1m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=ik3JTaj21eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index_(1998)
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where am i ?
>fake

sorry mate, i could only screencap the best countries

related
youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c?t=1m46s

they should let me direct or act in one of those, I could make it sound like a real Q&A

here is one he did on Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ik3JTaj21eo

>inb4 BLACKED

yeah... youtube.com/watch?v=ik3JTaj21eo

USA = 320+ million people
Norway = 5 million

you may only post in this thread if you are -

and?

how the fuck are you guys better than us? We have everything you have minus the fact that every single moving animal in our country kills.
plus no abbos

>ireland
>beating england

holy fucking shit tears pouring from my eyes.wemb

The irish are the maximum niggers of europe an d know it themselves.

your country*

and we don't have that many migrants, Germany is like a magnet so we are dodging most of the bullets.

keeping 5 mice away from a bowl of fruit shouldnt be a problem for most people
try keeping away 50 with 20 being feral and fearless and 5 others organizing the whole ordeal

We're catching up boys

his point is, its a lot easier to provide good conditions for 5 million mostly homogeneous people.

However in other categories such as power, global contributions and even athletics those 5 million people can't even come close.

"best" is subjective.
But here is an example of how Europeans/Australians are actually quite useless.

That is the most pussy Sweden-tier shit I have ever listened to. Think I just puked.

>that pic

hahaha we sure are helping

too many white countries
racist as fuck

but its an American show
Meet me in Helsingör tomorrow if you have a problem

Oh please.

Is this the new list?

>Ireland number 6
Nigga please

soon bitches.

How can brown men even compete?

>global contributions

Sure is, beaner. Notice how Mexico isn't on that list? Thats because Mexico is full of Mexicans. Your countrymen are among the most inept and worthless wastes of oxygen ever experienced by humanity. We drop on that list with every one of your relative cockroaches that crosses our border. Your inferior kin make our country smell like rust and frijoles. Trump will fix that. Get ya money ready.

Nice analogy

now compare it with white americans

hahahaahhahaha you are not number one of anything , thanks of 30% black americans.

>using subjective criteria
>comparing tiny countries to one with one of the largest in the world
There's pockets of the US where the standard of living is far greater than all those shit countries ahead of us.

Germany #6 still, friend Germanistan is almost a 3rd world country your list is out of date

>brazil
>a fucking pallet

BRITAIN SURGE

Upset, friend?

>forced to share 6th position with Arabs

with all our niggers I don't even understand how we rank that high tbqh

My sub-region has 1) the most expensive real estate in the world 2) the best living conditions in the world

what went wrong

shit list

I don't travel so I really don't have a reference level
is the rest of the world really that shitty that we are #1?
we don't have it that good
I saw a rat last week

>Australia
>Wildlife is out there to fuck your shit up
>Temperature can make you shed your arse skin.
>2nd
Can anyone explain?

>tfw your colonies are more prosperous than you

>muh hdi

just went back to 2010

This list is biased though, no way the US is better than Canada, NZ, Sweden and the UK.

another terrible list.

In 1998 we wuz kings

Mexico 0. 869

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index_(1998)

>mfw I'm norwegian and want to move to Phoenix, Arizona.

This is based on HDI which is largely a meme. You are white oil niggers and that's probably why your rating is so inflated. Same goes for Australia, both countries have tons of valuable natural resources and they make a lot of money off selling them even though most of that money never makes it down to the common man. Switzerland is more objectively #1, though it's always going to be debatable.

It depends where you live here. There's a reason the US leads the world in all relevant industries (Space, Hollywood, Silicon Valley) and why everyone moves here once they become wealthy.

CAR NEXT YEAR BOYS

#12 famalam

>30% black americans
Literally less than half of that

Based Israel
Btw number 18 means life in alphanumeric Hebrew, chai

You should. It's a lot more interesting than norway, having been to both places. Come visit San Diego.

But the majority of the US by far lives in conditions lower than in Norway. A smaller but not-unimportant number live in even poorer conditions, and small pockets live in squalor comparable to the third world.

they will give u he green card tomorrow, only because you are blonde with blue yes.

Fuck yeah, Straya!

I am not denying that the US is the greatest country- but it's not the greatest country to live in for the average Joe, or nr. 8.

My guess is that the US is moved up because of GDP per capita.

I would say the same about Norway too, I actually think it it's better to live in Denmark. Maybe Sweden too, had it not been for the job crisis they suffer now.

>inb4 an American mentions GDP

Mexico will be great again in 2050 white trash.

Mexico was never great. It will never be great. The most hopeful thing you have to look forward to is being annexed as a territory by the US.

aztecs n shit
spanish empire

never great.

Here's the index when inequality is included.

Give it five years, nigger collector.

>muh equality
>flag
You're a living stereotype.

sure it does friends :^)

why do americans say that they are the best?

Why you defend America oilfag

60% white(40% white youth)
15%black

>still beating the UK

That's all that matters desu.

>why do americans say that they are the best?

Well they feel insecure, They are in denial that their country is in the shitter. They still think america is like it was in the 50-80s

>hope street

>he thinks HDI matters

Like honestly, great for you shitty countries who think this shit actually matters.

Once shit hits the fan, and it begins, and you can't fucking hold any of your resources to keep your "HDI" at peak levels because your weak ass military couldn't put out a fucking candle we will see who is the best country and who is not.

Also, we know you will end up asking USA for aid anyway with all that MUH HDI

>Oil niggers

DAMMIT LITTLEBROTHERS

Would be nr. 1 for me without all the muslim invaders

looks like my town

>here's proof the US is shit: people from my country are sneaking in and fucking it up
>gringos BTFO
Hurry in before the wall is up, Paquito.

rio de janeiro?

Why would inequality matter? The highs of the United States are higher than any of the above nations and every one of you knows it. It's why we have the best universities on the planet, it's why your culture is subservient to ours, it's why our economy dictates yours.

yes

that was past jammal. since your hdi is not the best we are not going to your cunt.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

In America, we're free to choose more than one thing at a time.

Spain over Italy, about to caught Japan!

It's expected that we Spaniards will make more money than the Japanese.
What the hell, the world is crazy.

move to your german south, like rio grande do sul.

>Murrica is superior freedom meme

>Sweden is litterly freedom
im gonna call bullshit on the methods used to valuate freedom

>lets blame other people on the basis of their skin color for my problems

typical americans

How are you so blind to civilization.

And also, before you shout muh contributions. Most """"american"""" scientists are German, Europeans who are trying to take advantage of DoD budget to finance their scientific blow up dolls.

America is a joke. Everything about it is laughable.

Even if I agreed with that image, I would point out that America has the highest possible score for Political Rights, Civil Liberties, and the Freedom Rating in it.

On another note, we both know that Sweden, the first country on that list, will see a civil war or become an Islamic state in our lifetimes. It's inevitable.

if i have spanish blood, how many years your majesty leticia will give me the spanish citizenship?

Vi har inprincip mest frihet om du tänker på ett ny-liberalt sätt

>Välja kön
>frihet att älska vem man vill
>och mycket mer skit

men det är dock degenerate

Religious Freedom, eh

antar att det också har mest att göra med pressfrihet senpai

>Spain being not so bad at something

What a crazy world

If you come to Spain from a hispanic country like Mexico you will get Spanish citizenship in 2 years.

Come if you are white.

Admittedly, it is a copy/paste freedom rating from some website. Probably not 100% accurate, but presumably legit enough when first world countries is on top and africa is at the bottom.

Regardeless,
most ratings I've seen of freedom in the world puts like 15-30 countries in shared first place as most free countries in the world.
Yeah. I know you can find some study that ranks USA above all of them in terms of freedom or specific parts of it. But I can do the same thing about Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, ect.

America is not some next-level freedom country. Get over it.

yes im white, my grandparents were from euskadi. but hows the crisis? are houses very expensive? los pisos?

>implying the USA will be immune from collapse