What's going on here?

what's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_seeding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like he's dropping wheat grain from the sky

terraforming the planet to appease the xenowheat farmers you fucking idiot

david is punishing a whole planet of engineers for their hubris using their own bioweapons

they deserved it, fucking enginiggers

I, for one, welcome our farmer overlords.

>what's going on here?
The fucking trailer is giving away the whole fucking movie as usual.

what was supposed to happen to Earth in Prometheus, if the outbreak didn't happen on the engineer moon

nope, it's david genociding them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_seeding

Wheat seeding

I know that's David

but that's what the engineers intended to do with Earth during the time of Christ

>I know that's David
then you would've said so in the first place
you obviously thought it was just baldy bombing earth in someone's imagination

Way to spoil the entire movie.

you are retarded

>t. lying retard who won't admit he was wrong about something

the point was that the bombing which was supposed to happen to Earth, now happens on the engineer homeworld

from that you can already conclude that it is not engineer bombing its own homeworld

you are a massive retard

If you had actually thought is was the engineer home world you would've said so in the first post but you didn't cause you thought it was baldy.
You're not only retarded but also blind cause you mistook david for baldy in the thumbnail.
Pro tip: you should get glasses.

Isn't that the show about black people in like NYC

How'd it end up in space

>I need everything spelled out to me or I don't understand

kys

Its not david you retarted amerifat mongoloid, its walter

>t. blind lying retard

> their hubris

explain

underrated

>I am mad as fuck because I am retarded

>Instead of a cool look into the lore of the engineers and Scott making Paradise like he intended, we get another xenoslasher

Fuck this

>I am mad as fuck cause i'm blind AND retarded

It was their ideology of self supremacy and perfection through genetic engineering that led one of theirs to see David as lesser, and the humans that brought him as even lesser. David was saying, The grandson of the son you rejected has returned to show you just how wrong you were.

this is based on the assumption that the engineer ripped off david's head because he thought of david as some inferior being? what if there was another reason?

to be fair, the groundwork for the engineers' loathing towards humans was made long before Prometheus began

but it's true that they think that they are superior to humans (and their artificial life creations) and it's a nice 'fuck you' to use their own weapon against them

Why do they always cast Fassbender for the role of the genocide Guy ? First Magneto now this. Cant wait to see him play Stalin and Mao