SO, HOW BAD DO YOU THINK VALERIAN IS GOING TO BOMB?!?

No way of really knowing given how fucktarded people are today but I'm hoping that it crashes and burns because of the fuck awful casting. Now, I LOVE The Fifth Element and have been dying for Luc Besson to make another Sci-fi movie but, REALLY?!?, he goes from Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich to a scrawny, pug ugly slimy little skanky dyke like Cara Delevingne, who makes my fucking skin crawl, and Dane DeHaan who's an massively effeminate emo beta twink homo maximus.

Seriously, why the fuck did he cast these two zero charisma non-entity scumbags in a 220 MILLION FUCKING DOLLAR Sci-fi movie and then top it off with Rhianna, who's only famous for getting her dumb fucking face beat in by her lowlife boyfriend who she then later took back, and who last co-starred in Battleship which was trash that proved the stupid cunt couldn't act as anything other than a punching bag?!?

Visually the movie looks like everything I wanted from another Besson Sci-fi flick but these two asswipes he cast ensure that I wont be seeing it at the theater nor buying it on Blu-ray. Or did that French pedophile fuckstick think that by hiring these two fuckfaces that this shit was going to appeal to metrosexual identity politic obsessed SJW cocksuckers?!?

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g

Did they just use albino Navi?
Looks good, it shouldn't bomb but why did he use the theme girl+boy+romance+ saves the world. It's overused and old and tired.

Ir does have Rutger Hauer, which is a plus.

"i hate a movie before it's out"

I'd be willing to see it if it didn't have that talentless wench in it. Stop putting Cara Delevnigne in things, Hollywood. Why is she in such high demand? There is nothing talented or redeeming about her.

depends on how sjw it is.

Nothing is able to top Luc Besson's masterpiece.

pic related

Why can't they just make anything new? No one could replace Milla and that bitch is just weird as fuck looking as does not have the face or eyes for the perfect being.

This is going to make me watch fifth element and cry.

ITS not a remake of 5th element

>being this mad
Calm down dude. But I agree it looks pretty bad (in no small part due to casting) and won't break the $600 million worldwide it needs just to break even.

Besson should drop the sci-fi trash and go back to making pedokino.

You have serious issues, OP.

I have no idea who that blonde chick is but I think she's hotter than all the Emmas you retards are salivating over.

You have no idea what you're taking about. Dane Dehaan is classic.

OP what the hell are taking about? This movie seems in no way similar to The Fifth Element.

Go to bed Dane, you will never be Paul Dano.

>goes from scrawny, pug ugly slimy little skanky dyke to a scrawny, pug ugly slimy little skanky dyke
Hmmm...

Mila was also nobody when Besson took her on board.

But that actor, whoever he is, holy shit is he a faggot or just a low-T irish-anglo mongrel?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>holy shit is he a faggot or just a low-T irish-anglo mongrel
You're the faggot here user

main characters are white, what do you think?

sjws critics will probably talk shit on it even if it's a lie

>white

a dyke and a beta twink? sexy

her face looks like a boy or whatever dark eyebrows something

it's all about non binary gender bending androgynous boi dyke butch femme nonsense, whatever the cost

looks more watchable than wonder woman or new spiderman despite meme eyebrows

daily reminder the fifth element underperformed at the US box office and didn't develop a following until the home video release

Notice how the male protagonist is substantially weaker in presence than based Bruce. White male protags are dead.

Totally agreed up until your retarded spergout at the last line.

Nice bait. This movie seems like a plot to spend 90% of the budget on cocaine for the """kids"""

>a scrawny, pug ugly slimy little skanky dyke like Cara Delevingne, who makes my fucking skin crawl

jesus man you have issues

with that being said I will never pay money to watch anything with Cara Delevigne in it

It depends on how well Rihanna is able to sell it to the urban market

mmmm

Whoops

>unironically hating on The Dane

you need to go back

When is that guy just going to shave his head, god damn son let it go

teenage girls love her for some reason. big data algos making the decisions

What is Besson's deal with pairing hot girls with dudes with receding hairlines?

Pic related was a better kino, graphically speaking...

I see the ageing process is finally starting to catch up with Dane.

Self insertion.