Who's responsible for pushing the Pulaski Is Worse Than Crusher meme?

Who's responsible for pushing the Pulaski Is Worse Than Crusher meme?

I know she's just a female version of Bones, but she's better than Beverly in every way. Gates McFadden is a fucking terrible actress. She also had a more interesting relationship with Data than everyone else who basically treat him like a puppy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Crusher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck her.

She was old, boring, and her acting was shit.

>She also had a more interesting relationship with Data than everyone else who basically treat him like a puppy.
They tried to create a Bones/Spock relationship between her and Data, instead she came across as a bully and fans did not like that.

At least Crusher got along with people, her entire character was

>Doesn't like Data
>Muh emotions, argues with Picard who is muh logic

They probably could have done better with Pully after Gene died but I'm not sure about that.

Trek Doctor Rankings:

The Doctor > OG Bones > NU Bones > Bashir > Phlox > Crusher > Pulaski.

>de-aged via transporter traces
She's worse than Riker because she proves that people don't have to ever die

>Dr. Leonard McCoy
>Starfleet Medical Academy graduate

>Dr. Beverly Crusher
>Starfleet Medical graduate, later head

>Dr. Julian Bashir
>Starfleet Medical graduate

>Phlox
>Attained literally dozens of medical and science degrees, from botany to psychiatry

EMH never earned a doctorate, does not deserve the appellation "doctor," and wasn't even sapient long enough to get through pre-med and med school.

EMH? His name is medic, not doctor.

Yeah, God forbid characters have conflicts and don't always get along.

I always found it strange they never referenced the fact she'd never used a transporter before during that episode as she thought it would kill you, she should have been fighting to the last moment to find a cure that didn't involve dying.

>EMH never earned a doctorate, does not deserve the appellation "doctor," and wasn't even sapient long enough to get through pre-med and med school.
Who gives a shit if you have the knowledge and skills of the entire Federation medical database in your head? His skills far surpass most that call themselves Doctor and by the end of the series he has shown that he surpasses his program.

How do you know part of testing the EMH didn't involve him taking all the Starfleet medical exams? That's what I would do if I was Zimmerman.

Good thinking, there is no way Starfleet would install the holo-emitters and program on a working vessel unless it as thoroughly tested, having the program take the exams and ace them would be one way to impress.

Old, unattractive, and intolerant. That last one doesn't make any sense for a human Starfleet officer in whatever star date they're in. It could've worked if it was played for laughs but no it was just her being a cunt to "Dad-uh".

How much did fans like the rest of the crew when the show first premiered? Because I always felt that Picard was huge, pretentious cunt in season 1. They wanted, a more professional and diplomatic captain than Kirk, but Picard had way too big a stick up his ass.

No, they didn't. I have no idea why people make that comparison. Bones didn't dismiss Spock like Pulaski did with Data. Stop spouting stupid meme crap like this. They actually had a evolving relationship throughout the season she was in and it was great. Only retards prefer Crusher

I do not think anyone really liked Picard in season 1, too much of a stern taskmaster that raised his voice too much but he mellowed as tie went on. This is all on Stewart though, he was the only classically trained actor there and was the only one to act professional and learn his lines, he used to lose his temper when the crew dicked around requiring extra takes. You can see the change in Picards character as Stewart realised this was a long term thing and he started to mellow out.

DAT-uhh

>Only retards prefer Crusher
So the vast majority of the fans and also Patrick Stewart?

>She was replaced by the louder, more outgoing Dr. Katherine Pulaski (Diana Muldaur). Patrick Stewart was upset by McFadden's departure from the show and played a large part in bringing about her return to the show for its third season, with her character being reassigned to the Enterprise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Crusher

Yeah, I'm sure Patrick Stewart wanted her back because of her character, not because of the reasons for her departure or his already established relationship with her. Come on.

And Crusher is objectively a worse character. She doesn't have as much personality or interesting places to go. But honestly, whatever. I never really enjoyed the medical officers except for Bones

shes not a female version of Bones, Bones had fun banter with Spock, she just bullies Data and is a bitch. Also, Crusher is hotter.

Don't talk shit about grannyfu Gates.

TOS diana mauldur was hot, phams.