you would know wouldnt you, furry

FIFTH for EXPANSION
>sonicsrising.com/2018/2/13/17010198/nhl-expansion-seattle-application

For me? It's you.

>waiting to post the informative thread for this evening
>early thread
Fine.

OTT @ WSH, 7 pm EST
>OTT is 17 points out of the playoffs (52)
>WSH is 2nd in the Metro (77)

NJ @ PIT, 7 pm
>NJ is in the higher wildcard spot in the east (72)
>PIT is 3rd in the Metro (76)

CAR @ BOS, 7 pm
>CAR is five points out of the playoffs (64)
>BOS is 3rd in the Atlantic (82)

TOR @ FLA, 7:30
>TOR is 2nd in the Atlantic (84)
>FLA is seven points out of the playoffs (62)

NSH @ WPG, 8 pm
>NSH is 1st in the Central (85)
WPG is 2nd in the Central (83)

STL @ MIN, 8 pm
>STL is one point out of the playoffs (72)
>MIN is 3rd in the Central (77)

CGY @ DAL, 8:30
>CGY is tied with the last wildcard spot in the west, but is out of the playoffs on a tiebreaker (73)
>DAL is in the higher wildcard spot in the west (74)

EDM @ SJS, 10:30
>EDM is 15 points out of the playoffs (58)
>SJS is 2nd in the Pacific (75)

LAK @ VGK, 10:30
>LAK is in the last wildcard spot in the west (73)
>VGK is 1st in the Pacific (87)

AZ is NOT home to furries, fuck off

no bully itt please

More like goodbye Senators

it should be another Canadian team

you can come out of the closet user, we dont know who you are irl

People say Bradley Nowell OD'd but he ain't around no more

Why doesn't Amazon and Bezos bankroll this thing? Put the arena downtown and make it kick ass. That city supports its teams.

Voting we should all be nice to each other this thread.
Alberta I have nothing against you and think you are actually a hardworker.
Grease I hope you dont have to wake up, may death caress you.
Anime sunbelters I find your dedication inspiring.

*raises paw*

For me it's buying you a beer

Unequivocally true

No, we need that guy who announces his likes and hates

How to fix the snes? Asking for a friend.

is there any easier road trip currently in the nhl than an eastern conference team taking a 3 game swing through western canada?
>coilers - flamers - cantpucks

you are basically guaranteed at least 4 points from the trip.

She's a gook, she's allergic to beer

For me it's a roast beef sammich ;-0

Move to Quebec City

islanders desu senpai

Haha y-yeah totally

Its true, my roommate was an oriental gentlemen and would die if he drank alcohol

What game are we watching tonight lads?

wins

>That city supports its teams.

'Canes - Bruins, very nervously.

mushroom soup for lunch desu senpai

Isn't he too old for such praises? People in this age can score 4 points in olympic finals rather than beating records of SHL.

brave man

the new renders look comfy

Fake news tbf

my sharksies

Sockeyes or Krakens.

Shall be making dinner during the early games, watching the mild hopefully win and then watching whatever west coast game has the most shitposting potential. Guessing coilers and shorks but obviously that can change.

STAAARLIGHT
STARBRIGHT
WHATCHU DO TO ME BAAAABY

I wish it was more downtown but it looks nice, if not a bit meme-y

My dick vs Kippers butt

Totems desu senpai

thats a pretty nice basketball arena. will the nhl team mind being the sloppy seconds?

Seattle Metropolitans. Anything less is discount-tier.
Modern variation on the old sweater is a no-brainer.

>a fucking fish

not happening

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STEELHEADS

Are you okay Johan?

its nice their name has a bit of a geographical reference, rather than just being a total meme like 'golden knights'

I haven't seen such form since Van Gogh's screaming man

THIS

based metropolitians. i'll be ordering that sweater the day they go on sale. would be comfy af if they made a wool version.

Is something wrong? pls respond I want you to be safe

bluz - Wangz

Why not?

they probably dont have the legal rights to the logo/colors and all that shite.

F

Metropolitans
history, legacy

Seattle Needle Dicks

Seatle Soys

its not the same team. thats like saying the vancouver millionaires stan lee counts as a canucks win.

Are you watching Torino again, Sweden?

>dat minnesota ass

*Blocks your path

that wasn't one of the web domains they registered, which is normally predictive for possible names

>tfw spring training all day and hockey all night

AY YO HOL UP

I'm on the east side, so any location in Seattle would be absolute ass to get to. I'll just take the bus and walk.

Honestly, the NBA might be sloppy seconds at this point. The NHL is 2 years away from Seattle, the NBA has been gone for a decade. I think an NBA team is at least a decade away as well unless a team relocates. Maybe more. They clearly want to expand, but they don't have the parity of other leagues. An entire generation in Seattle will have grown up without pro basketball in the region. if the NHL gets in and establishes a presence years before the NBA, they could take over.

Plus, the NHL has wanted to be in Seattle for decades. in 1975, the ownership group fucked up. In 1990, the ownership group fucked up again. In 1995, they did a terrible remodel of KeyArena that would speed up the Sonics relocation and close off the venue to any chance of Hockey until OVG started lobbying for a rebuild. Seriously, fuck the Ackerleys. The NBA left on it's own accord and has only just begun to show interest again. Why bother with a league that left over a league that actually wants to be in the region?

[threatens to tell mom]

The Chad Totems vs the Virgin Metrosexuals

*opens a new one*

based fucking guyle

Seattle liberals would find Totems too offensive.

>evander not traded to vegas
it was his destiny

>tfw they would have won a second stan lee in 1919 if not for the Flu epidemic.

Thank god, bad enough we got stuck paying for brassard just to get reaves

Agreed, just memeing. Sockeye is delicious

>yfw the Devils and Bruins drop out and are replaced by the 'Canes and Panthers

>sunbelt
yea nah

That's not Van Gogh you utter retard

they literally built the arena to get the sonics backs. they only care about the sonics. it just so happens an nhl team can play in there and there is an expansion spot open. seattle is a very crowded sport market. the seahawks, mariners, and their basketball team will take the lionshare of the media coverage and the nhl team will basically be forgotten about, like in other cities with all 4 major leagues. even the washington state huskies are doing decently now and getting a lot of media coverage.

>avs

I don't know if i can take another sight of broken down Rinne in the spring. Pls let him win the cup ;__;

Feels like liberals take this shit too far sometimes.
As a liberal, its fucking retarded to get upset over something as small as a sports team logo.

What a gd racket.

Delete your account.

he said since lardo

I think it will be Sockeyes to be quite honest. Red and green colors like the fish. Rolls off the tongue.

>funbelt
hell yea

like this

we have floats of american presidents during the carnevale

trade dead line has already passed finnfriend
sadly rinne missed the boat to finnipeg and a ring

>tfw not liberal enough to be liberal but not conservative enough to be conservative

thats not insulting their culture. the name and logo for the seahawks is a reference to native american culture too and nobody is upset over that.