O
P
P
E
D

>Nobody is forcing you to see it

Kek

Because you have shit taste.

How else would I know what all the shilling/shitposting, that lasts for month, is about?

It's an allegory for dreaming. Empire Strikes Back was primarily about Luke becoming a Jedi to confront Vader. He's alone with Yoda on Dagobah and his "dreams" are all the terrors his friends face elsewhere such as the asteroid field and that creature that they land in.

The trilogies are meant to rhyme, like poetry. Last Jedi will be the greatest Star Wars ever made. It'll make Episode V look like The Room

They're trying to now do an ESB ripoff so except forced dramatic moments, twist reveals, downer ending and the bad guys getting their shit slapped.

All of Sup Forums BTFO'd

It can't be boring when this guy is in it.

Is this from the Dubrovnik set leaks?

it's for little boys
Are you still a little child OP?

Culture is forcing me to see it by shoving it down our throats constantly, normies are going to be hyping it up, reviewing it and doing reaction shit for dat sweet nerd credit.

>He's alone with Yoda on Dagobah and his "dreams" are all the terrors his friends face elsewhere such as the asteroid field and that creature that they land in.
Hey get a load this kid, I love it!

Is it going to be a rehash of Empire Strikes Back?

I doubt Disney has enough balls to pull the ESB story off anyway

What the FUCK do you want from it?
7 was a action shitfest with a bunch of hurried character intros.

I think its about time we get a slow-paced, thought out departure from that and actually move the franchise somewhere new and interesting.

thank you

only 1 of these people is in the movie. Maybe Oz too, but not certain.

And anyone scared of getting cucked by jews is the most pathetic thing ive ever heard.

is that danny devito

director said sarcastically on Twitter that he spent 3 years copying Empire to a troll.

I doubt he'd be that brash if the film wasn't different enough to back up the burn

Because TFA was absolute garbage,

why would you be excited to see Rey, Finn and Poe again?

Because youre retarded. Its also plainly obvious that they have showed literally nothing that would let people deduce anything about the plot. They simply put out the trailer to acknowledge the release coming up in december