Can you blame him?

Playing up front with Messi and Suarez in sunny Barcelona winning league titles and challenging for the champions league

or

Playing as a wing back in rainy Manchester lumping long balls up to Fellaini and Lukaku while your local rival takes all the major honors

Other urls found in this thread:

totalsportek.com/money/barcelona-player-salaries/
totalsportek.com/money/manchester-united-player-salaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

I'm predicting he will mess somewhat with the team's chemistry and that Messi will decline heavily. Griezzmeme will never win a trophy, he's going to destroy Ballack's legacy as the most infamous nearly winner

why would barça sign him, he'd be useless

Those aren't his only two options, though. His release clause is 100 million. There are other clubs who would happily pay that amount and still give him the opportunity to win league titles and be a CL contender. Chelsea, PSG, Juventus, possibly even Bayern...he doesn't have to go to a direct domestic rival.

suarez is coming home

his wife decides where he lives and she wants to stay in barcelona. if he leaves barça it will be for espanyol

>le nothing but mickey mouse trophies at age 26 man
>le choke euros and champions league finals man

I could see him going to Bayern if they lewandowski eventually tries to force a move somewhere

Suarez still has a good 2-3 seasons left in him at a world class level. Griezcuck isn't that great anyway.

>rating greaseman
smells like reddit in here

rotation for messi I think

>tfw his sister unironically survived the Bataclan massacre

no there is no reason for him to go to manu over barca

If he goes to Man U, I think martial will leave

Imagine thinking the boys even want this choker any more

I don't even know how barca is going to look like with all these good players. Yes I understand, in 2-3 years, the squad would fit, but right now, they will have 5 good players sitting on the bench every match.

>defense has umtiti, pique, alba, semedo, sergio roberto, vermaleen, mina all of which are playing perfectly right now besides mina, who has huge potential.
>midfield has busquets, rakitic, paulinho, iniesta, coutinho
>attack has paco, messi, suarez, dembelel and now griezmann?

I swear they could play their bench and still top lel liga.

He's not going to Barcelona. If he's intended to play along the players now there's no where to fit in and if he's intended to replace Suarez, Messi would never allow it

If they go back to a 4-4-3 now that Dembele is fit he can't really fit with a Dembele, Suarez, Messi front and Coutinho, Rakitic, Buckets midfield.

I could see something crazy like Buckets being too old so they do a 4-4-2 of like Suarez, Griezmann, then Dembele, Coutinho, Rakitic, Messi but that seems a little weird and un-Barca like.

Would be crazy depth though.

Eh... I don't know, I think they should go for Dybala over Griezmann, especially if they're trying to prepare for Messi's eventual retirement, since Dybala's playing style is more similar to the GOAT.

Makes more sense.

400k reasons a week

They should go for neither. Barcelona's midfield is a wreck and has been for 3 years already and instead of good midfielders they keep bringing forwards. Iniesta is getting old, Rakitic became shit after 2015, Paulinho is terrible with the ball, André Gomes is terrible in every way imaginable and Denis Suarez doesn't even play. Coutinho might or might not adapt to Barcelona's style. I personally think he won't but even if he does they still need at least one more player because soon Iniesta won't be playing much and Rakitic has got to go.

There's no point in having great forwards if they can't get the ball in good positions. Even the MSN wasn't so effective after the treble because Nerman and Messi had to drop deep all the time, otherwise they wouldn't even sniff the fucking ball.

That's why they're buying Arthur in the summer

I can't see 4-3-3 desu. valverde is so much into that possession and central defending midfielders that busquets and rakitic are basically always starting.

what da fuck are you talking about. rakitic is playing out of his mind right now. Sure he isn't as good as xavi-iniesta but he is well adapted to barca's style and delivers great chances (watch the last barca match and see his long range pass into the box assist ala messi). On top of that, he is also a great defensive midfielder which helps a lot. no amount of money will buy back prime xavi-iniesta-busquets, it is asking for too much.

they actually have a perfect midfield right now with coutinho, rakitic, busquets and dembele. problem is that by the time busquets retires paulinho is going to be old too, so that is a problem.

Rakitic played well against Girona, but he never plays like that against any decent team. Hell, even against shit teams he rarely plays that way. It was just a good game, it happens to everyone once in a while. He's not a great defensive midfielder either but I'll agree that he at least works his socks off. All of that being said, Rakitic creates as much as Paulinho in most games nowadays which leaves Messi and Iniesta responsible for starting every attack or Barcelona ends up just passing the ball around sideways until a player not so technically gifted fails to hold onto the ball and creates a counter for the other team. That isn't how it should be, though. Iniesta is old and he shouldn't have to carry a midfield on his own, even if he somehow still manages to do it. Messi shouldn't have to drop deep all the time either because like it or not he's still more lethal when close to the box even if he can deliver killer passes on occasion. It's worth mentioning that shitloads of such passes are wasted by his team mates whereas he isn't as wasteful when he's at the receiving end of a good pass, thus reinforcing even more the idea that he should still play closer to the goal.

> he never plays like that against any decent team
Real Madrid (this and last season)
Juventus (this season)
Atletico Madrid.
He played bad against PSG though. Like you said he has declined since 14/15 but he was brilliant in 14/15.

He's already buddies with the Uruguayans in Atletico, who are Suarez's buddies at the Uruguayan national team, who at the same time is BFF with Messi.

He will have no problems adapting to Barcelona.

I agree that rakitic is more a defensive midfielder like busquets, rather than an attacking one, i.e. when he has the ball he rarely crosses forward and would rather pass it back. I think that's why barcelona bought coutinho at least, 1 to offer more attacking midfield presence and 2 to replace iniesta.

I want to see valverde trying a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, with busquets/rakitic, coutinho and dembele, messi, suarez and griezmann, next session.

Barcelona absolutely losing their mind. No need for this signing. They got stuck coz they tapped him up in the summer and made a verbal agreement. Much rather buy Guedes.

I would rather stay in based Atletico and play in a brand new stadium with Diego Costa upfront, Atleti will be serious CL Contenders next year

Most of their best players are old; and attacking players don't like bus parking systems because they don't get their numbers

Costa loves it though. If you got a mad man like Costa and someone like Griez upfront you can outscore any team, especially when your defence is as sound as Atleticos. Niguez and Koke are class but I feel Atletico lacks fire power from midfield, someone like Arturo Vidal or Radja would make them CL winners elect

This means they're selling Dembele then, no?

>Outscore any team
Not really; neither one are amazing scores and when Real Madrid get their shit together I wouldn't pick Atletico to beat them. Their biggest problem is Godin, Juanfran and Filipe Luis leaving with Inferior or no replacements

With outscore I dont mean 5-4 like Liverpool, I mean they are capable to score against any team even with limited chances and bus parked. The biggest weakness is the central midfield though, Juanfran and Luis are easily replaceable though, Atletico is more about the system than the players, you only need some good attackers and you have a chance of beating anyone

Didn't he win La Liga alredy?

Honestly can't wait. My guess is that Dembélé will have to wait a couple of years until the Rat King is half dead and will be a sub. No way he can complain with his price tag and if other teams don't want him.
Cornellá-kun, pls

are you implying barca pays shit wages?

>Central Midfield
They have Koke and Saul; defensively that's maybe the best midfield in the world

So who is madrid signing this season to compete with these stacked asf barca?
Hazard?

hazard, eriksen, salah.
ronaldo to liverpool

>ronaldo to liverpool

And who plays on the wings you genius, a meme like Correa?

You said their central midfield was weak mate, no their wings

Stark, Cluttenburg, Rocchi, Infantino, etc. Also no VAR pls

>4-4-3

i see.....

He was at Sociedad at the time

That was because I implied that Koke and Niguez would play on the wing, They are not physical enough or defensively adapt to play both there, I dont know since when Koke was rated for his defensive ability

I mean I think he would fit if Suarez is leaving, but they need to grow a midfield now, Coutinho and old man Iniesta can't do this on their own

As stacked as Barca is he has enough sense to see that United has like 20 fuckng forwards, can't fit them all in and play horrible attacking football

HOLY SHIT WHY ARE BARCA GETTING HIM
DEMBELE, PAULINHO, MESSI, SUAREZ, RAKITIC, BUSQUETS, INIESTA, COUTINHO, GOMES, SHIT EVEN DENIS SUAREZ
WHERE'S HE EVEN GOING TO FIT IN

I DON'T WANT HIM PLEASE BE FAKE PLEASE BE FAKE PLEASE BE FAKE DON'T EVEN RATE HIM MUCH

>DEMBELE
>GOMES
>DENIS SUAREZ
all shit

Or just as a replacement for Ribéry

it makes sense going back to 4-3-3, takres more of the attacking pressure off messi

+ a world cup year, messi will be 31 by the time it finishes

while i dont see him doing a ronaldo and resting every away game, it makes sense to sit him out more often when you have greaseman

They do. 80% of the teams wage goes to messi

dunno lad think Griez would get bit less than Suarez but still get paied very well
totalsportek.com/money/barcelona-player-salaries/

totalsportek.com/money/manchester-united-player-salaries/ for reference

Dembele will stay and continue to play. They're not going to drop him
The other two will probably go, but even then how stacked is the team? There's not really room for Griezmann unless someone else is dropped, like Rakitic

Is it official that he's leaving?

P-pl-please dont leave

>implying it's not just all a well-thought barca ruse in anticipation of Sunday's game.

nope

why would manure even sign fucking sanchez and give him tons of money? he was above the average but not elite and he is fucking old like hes 30

>Playing up front with Messi and Suarez
He's playing with Demble & Messi up front. Suarez isn't getting any younger.

Suarez out, Griezmann in. That way Alba can cut the ball back to Griezmann. It doesn't work so well with Suarez because he isn't left footed.

MSG is such a tempting name though.

He's barely older than Messi

They are completely different types of players. Messi can make five or sixth passes leading to one vs one on the keeper while walking, like against Girona, but El Rato needs to be on peak physical condition to be the best striker of the world as he has been those two months, or he will be a piece of shit like on the first leg. Therefore Suárez will be at elite level one or two more years, Messi four or if he assumes a Xavi role maybe even more

>muh Xavi
Messi completes 53 passes a game with 80% accuracy. Xavi at his peak completed 110 a game with 93% accuracy

manure's transfer policy is dictated by their third world fans on twitter it seems like
wall to wall memes

wonder if the position they both play has any influence on those stats

Can't Manure or another club just match the clause, not like they've already entered contract negotiations

>Messi on more than double the next highest earner.

SAD!

But I thought Messi was playing as a sweeper this season???

PSG it is then

Literally on a hattrick right now

City will probably sign him for a laff

>Leganes

and now for
The Legislator of Leganés

>LEAVE LEGANES TO ME SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
goals in 2014 CL final: 0
goals in 2016 CL final: 0
goals in 2016 euro final: 0

>goals in 2014 CL final: 0

This is not surprising, you know...