Post your cunt's school lunches

pic related USA prison food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7B00dCAal4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

authors meme note
instead of metal cutlery we got plastic sporks that came with a napkin and a really thin straw
also the fruit didn't come in that little plastic cup and we didn't have the luxury of pretzels

>Galliker
Based Swiss migrants

those rectangle pizzas were something else

It's damn good. And free.

they cost like 3 pesos

so was ours but our county was poor

Yep, kids complain though. They always do.
The fried fish with white dill sauce, green peas and potatoes was my favorite.

>school lunch

There is literally nothing more haram than american """"""pretzels"""""'

disgusting

looks like Ikea food. Me like it !

usually something like this for us

we had rice with meat slices and tea or potato mash or dumplings or borsch all with tea
/-/

best part about having a car or friends with a car in High School was being able to drive to Taco bell or Little Caesars for lunch

I have seen some webms how it's made.

used to burp up salisbury steak for hours after lunch

good times

>processed carcinogenic animal fats between empty carbohydrates

Sure looks healthy there m8

Italians live longer than Englishmen on average

How does it work in like the USA when the food costs money, is like a restaurant or something?

>Implying Italian salame is on the level of your shitty oversalted sausages.

Some people prefer prosciutto, other rotisserie pieces. Not like your mass produced, bland canned crap

wtf you guys eat pinecones!?

>implying I eat animal flesh
But yes I am probably an alcoholic

nigga what the fuck are you saying?

that's not how you eat bread

is that pinecone for garnish? yes?

Once again France doing everything better than everybody else. No wonder why french women are perfect.

if your family is below a certain income you get it free, otherwise you pay a reduced fee unless your family is rich, usually $3 max. But its common sense that if you're rich enough to afford the school lunch you can just buy something else to eat or bring your own from home, most people do anyways.
Some states/counties give it for free

thank you based swiss firend

Here in Norway your school lunch is whatever your parents feel like making you at 6 in the morning.

Food in school costs money there right?
How do you pay for it? Up front or through some kind of bill that get sent home or?

Here in Sweden it's just free like a all you can eat buffet.
>pic related

I see.

*plus tip

what this guy said too

I'm pretty sure this is false flagging.
I don't have much respect for americans but surely even if they were so uneducated as to not know what an artichoke is, they'd be the outdoor kind and now what a pinecone looks like.

nigger I know americans tip a lot but i don't think anyones ever tipped the lunch lady

>Food in school costs money there right?
>How do you pay for it? Up front or through some kind of bill that get sent home or?

>not tipping your lunch lady

someone didn't want extra tater tots

Kek I miss school food.
I used to pick up my little brother from his school so I always sneaked into the lunch hall and filled a plate while waiting. Damn tasty.

This cheese sandwich, except in this case it is overly indulgent because the maker of this sandwich used two slices of cheese which is just gluttony.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7B00dCAal4

>school lunch
lol
Maybe if you pay for it.

>I always sneaked into the lunch hall and filled a plate while waiting. Damn tasty.

For free?

Yeah? It's always free in Swedish school up to 9th grade at a minimum. Usually a while passed that as well.

I only had to sneak in because the lunch hall was closed around the time my brother got out from class at 15:30 but the doors were never locked and the food still there.

pics?

what the fuck

in england, or at least at my school you had a cafeteria where you could buy shit

you had a 5 pound cap and the most you could really buy is a slice of pizza, or a sandwich and some water

luckily if you're poor enough like i was, you got a free 2.25 pounds a day B)

but there was never no trays and nobody never sat down to eat lunch, im seeing all the shit you guys are getting served looking like proper full meals and im like corrrrr

Damn. I wish our high as god, taxes paid for something like that. We don't get anything for free here.

My big sister always ate in my school even though she was in university just to keep me company.
She'd just grab a plate, take some food and sit down like all us students.
>yes I was a lonely kid..
>yes my sister is the best

There you go.

>We don't get anything for free here.
Well it's not really free since we do pay taxes but I understand what you mean. We get a lot back.
>free healthcare
>free school food
>free dental until you turn 20
And more.

Maybe shitty school lunches are an anglosphere thing.

>81962521

Tipping the lunch lady makes more sense. In effect it's bribery, but she can return the favour without any cost for herself so you probably get your money's worth and more.

Meanwhile, you tip some retard who you'll never see ever again.

how old were you both ?
Can you also post her feet ?

>how old were you both ?
I was 13, she 22.
She always have my back, anyone try to bully me and she'd kick their ass.
And no you can't have a pic of her feet.. Why would I even have that?

you are scum

shit that you pay for (the class teacher asks you for money. in elementary school at least, then you dont get any lunch)
you could also buy small bread-like things separately. the pseudopizza is decent when u havent eaten for 5 hrs

It's been many years since I was in school but our food was great.
We didn't have a lunch hall so we ate in our class rooms and a local cafeteria/diner/restaurant delivered our food.
10/10. But normal Swedish school food is top notch as well, fresh and healthy.

this was my school lunch everyday, before school i visited the next close bakery.

I beg your pardon ?
just like that. How old is she now ?

same, was kind of cheap, so I preferred it over making it myself

This is what we call butterbrot over here

there's no butter in it tho.

At maximum some cheese

Russian edition for 30$ per month.

No matter. Bread with smth = butterbrot.

That's officially the worst "pizza" attempt I have ever seen.

Even /ck/ doesn't have pizza gore that bad.

>PSEUDOPIZZA
More like abomination

32. Been ten years.

lol

>not pancake days
Smh

you make me eat my rice with silt and chili

Free dental til 21* and you forgot free university.

right here

Food shouldn't be sweet in my opinion.
Pancakes are a treat, not food.

What's up.

that's korean

m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4

>Asians and their eternal facemasks

it's nice that they let the childrem themselves handle the food

wow no wonder ur so fat

Pancakes aren't sweet if you don't have jam on them. Besides that, you had to eat soup before you got to eat pancakes.

My mother doesn't like sweet food either. She often says things are "too sweet" for her. But I honestly have no idea what she refers to. I never experienced anything being too sweet. I just think it's pretty tasty.

But I don't taste too much of a difference between a cup of tea with one spoon of sugar or three spoons of sugar.

never had school lunch

Wtf
I thought France didnt actually eat French Fries, and a pinecone? Wtf, how do you crunch through it???

Here is an American school lunch

>prison food

Most Dutch people eat sandwiches (cheese/meat/peanut butter/chocolate) two times a day their entire life.

Although in cafes and at work you usually do have fancy sandwiches. Like omelettes or with kroketten.

But the entire country is always eating bread. And you will find bakeries and fresh bread everywhere.

Bread with eggs (uitsmijter) is a wonderful café lunch.

sounds good lads
I wonder how people ever discovered to eat eggs or make bread

A more interesting question is who first started drinking from a cows udders.

I think people may have got the idea from how Humans breastfeed

With eggs it's fairly simple as well. As people have always tried to eat anything biological.

And from experience people did not learn what to eat, but they only learned what NOT to eat.

most children/teens have these for breakfast, otherwise they have som unhealthy shit such as chocolate or donuts

good post

You always see babies crawling around putting everything they can find in their mouths. That's a human's first instinct.

looks waaaaay better than average korean school foods

I hope that pic is more than 12 years old.

pick the poison

What is this. A lunch for ants?

(down right looks pretty good)