What are some of the best TV shows for people that really fucking love science?

What are some of the best TV shows for people that really fucking love science?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/22/harvard-university-guide-gender-can-change-day-day-bgltq-student-life-org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I love science XD
*tips fedora*

Cosmos

Family Guy

Wow guess I can't disagree with (((science)))
There are infinite genders now

(((Science TV)))

Is that what he says? Really?

What a fucking twat.

Not only are there infinite genders, but they can change from day to day.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/22/harvard-university-guide-gender-can-change-day-day-bgltq-student-life-org

>DUDE (((RELATIVISM)))

Is this real or are people editing the pictures of Nye? If it's real I give up on the world.

what a sad and broken man

Science is for faggots

>mental illness is a gender

Almonds: ACTIVATED

This is what happens without His love in your life, atheist degenerates spreading their hate speech worldwide.

These people need to find God.

>tfw your show is so bad even reddit doesn't like it

lets not get ahead of ourselves

Why are liberals obsessed with gender?

Really? Are they complaining?

I'm an Atheist and I think the multiple gender thing is stupid. Fuck off with your proselytizing.

True.

trannies are the new victim in the totem poll. it's better to be a victim and vote democrat to force regulations on others instead of adapting yourself to the world and overcome challenges on your own accord

So this is why 'le science march' is now politicized. Because this is actually the "science" that is losing funding and not real shit.
Makes sense

What's funny is that most of the people that follow the "I fucking love science" shit are not people who actually are invested in science either career-wise or education-wise. I have a bachelor's in physics and work as a software engineer and I have a good friend who's almost done with his PhD in molecular physics and neither of us would be caught dead caring about this shit

I fucking love science is to science what pop music is to real music.

this

*tips fedora*

But there ARE multiple genders

Male and female

Why isn't pop music "real music?"

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

>I fucking love science is to science what pop music is to real music.

You're giving it way, way too much credit. People who like that are like "movie buffs" who hold movies like Avengers or Iron Man or Captain America in high regard, and honestly, really believe they are deep and complex movies. I'm not saying I didn't like them, but theres a difference between a really good candy bar, and a 5 star meal.

this

>name fag
>atheist
You have to go back

Bill Nye, the mechanic guy.

It doesn't hold artistic merit. It's factory generated to appeal to the masses

Of course it's subjective but ask any qualified jazz musician what they think of Kenny G, for example

>Pat Metheny stated that he was a "pop" saxophonist, "but was not really an advanced player, even in that style", adding that he had "major rhythmic problems" and that his "harmonic and melodic vocabulary was extremely limited, mostly to pentatonic based and blues-lick derived patterns". Metheny believes that the main reason why Kenny G has become unpopular and easy to attack by accomplished jazz musicians is due to the "fact that he sells an enormous amount of records while not being anywhere near a really great player in relation to the standards that have been set on his instrument over the past sixty or seventy years".

>Jazz

Stopped reading there.

>music is only real if it requires immense skill to perform

are you anti-science?
are you a denier?

>jazz
lmao

IS BILL KUCK THE SCIENCE FAGGOT IMPLYING THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS BECAUSE THERE ARENT :^)

S C I E N C E

You don't need immense skill to perform, you need skill to create

t. bullied in highschool

>qualified jazz musician
You mean any alcoholic or addict black oldman?

Get this pretentious bullshit out of here

Music is subjective

No, he's discussing the very real "spectrum" of sexuality, which has been widely accepted by most behavioral scientists for decades: people aren't perfectly masculine and perfectly feminine, and people aren't perfectly straight or totally gay.

Please, please, please try to keep up.

HA! This user just said he's gay. Backs against the walls guys!

These people haven't actually watched the show, user.

Gender is a spectrum, not binary, which I get, but I just don't understand why it isn't considered a mental disorder

Why is depression a mental disorder when being ambiguously gendered isn't?

You don't understand why gender isn't considered a mental disorder?

>a fucking mechanical engineer

>LE SCIENCE MAN
>DISPUTING DNA
KEK

NOT VERY SCIENTIFIC ARE WE?
BETTER BOW TO THE MULTIGENDER LIBRUL AGENDA THOUGH, WANNA BE ON DAT DERE TEEVEE :^)

>behavioral scientists

oxymoron

Bill Nye The Cuckold Guy

> Music is subjective

yes, as is gender

Why is "being sad" a mental disorder?

but sex isn't

>depression is being sad
Stick to anime imageboards.

Sexuality being a spectrum is fine since sexuality is observable. Gender identity is not.

Ah yes, the deep thinkers in the social """""""""""sciences""""""""""" field.

> oxymoron

You realise that 'oxymoron' means a phrase in which apparently contradictory terms are used, right?

The key word here being *apparently*. Something can be oxymoronic and valid.

Then what is it?

>ITT: people who have read three or four books in their entire lives

if you identify with the gender that is the opposite of your biological sex, you have a mental disorder.

correct. sex is determined by sex chromosomes, most (but not all) of which are XX or XY.

Sounds like a whole bunch of salt from people that are jelly they don't sell as many records and aren't as marketable

Google is right there, lad.

The Curiosity Show

I'm watching this episode now because I've literally go no idea about this gender identity lark and so far I've learnt that you are assigned gender when you are born. How do you get that job?

>"This is x"
>"No that's not x"
>"Then what is x"
>"Idk"

Good job man

I read many books
I good science

You like Jazz?

I have depression.

It isn't just "being sad", and it isn't really a "mental" illness, either. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain that dramatically dampens my ability to feel happy, and increases my anxiety and negative feelings. As such, I have to take SSRDs to correct the imbalance. Once I do that, it's all good.

Gender ambiguity is not classified as a disease for a few reasons: it isn't harmful to yourself or to others, it is often not possible to change, and it is a defining feature of character.

Gender dysphoria, the feeling of anxiety caused by gender ambiguity, certainly is a mental illness, but that is different from the actual gender ambiguity itself.

When I get to number 5 will I see the light that there is 35 genders and counting?

>THEY USED TO BE SANE HUMAN BEINGS
BUT THEN, LIBERALISM

>expecting a brainlet like you to actually know what depression is before talking about it is too much to handle

"Good job man".

this is beyond retarded. organisms perfect and shit does not fall neatly into one box or the other, be it gender or sex or species or whatever the fuck.

why do people struggle to understand this? any categorisation we come up with will be lacking due to the diversity resulting from evolution.

you said two last time user, what happened

black mirror
>t. unemployed scientist
>also no one in the hard sciences I know think Bill Nye and Neil duMBASS tyson are scientists, theyre D list celebrities. esp bill nye.

this makes me question his climate change claims

is this real?

smartest people in the world all skew liberal/left, buddy

funny, no?

Bill Nye was 100% wrong about Deflate Gate. He backed up a bogus report and swayed public opinion against the truth. Brady was innocent and Bill Nye lied (or was just wrong) about it to smear him - one assumes for money.

Beakman > Nye times 500 million

> boohoo I want to cherry pick the science I want to believe in

literally no better than a flat earther or creationist

Yes Republitard, now start funding our science.

the people who believe in 35 genders are just as dumb as you, user. They, too, have not read widely enough of the right materials from experts in the subject.

You are wrong, because you're stuck in a viewpoint that was proved wrong in the 50's. They are wrong because they are stuck in a viewpoint that was proved wrong in the 70's. You think that because they are wrong and you disagree with them, you must be right, and they think the same about you. The thing is, just because your opposition is wrong does not make you right. There is more than just a set of binary options for this--which, coincidentally, is exactly the point that neither you nor your opponents are grasping.

And yet they lost.

>they're wrong. But you're wrong too, there's more genders than male and female.
Sure pal

who the fuck cares about deflated footballs

jesus christ

People only need to read one book to know all that they need to know about this. It's called the Bible.

The sooner degenerates find His love, repent and correct their lives the better for everybody.

>t.so triggered I can't write a coherent sentence.
There will always be sex abnormalities and other types like people born with three arms. Doesn't make it normal and certainly doesn't mean this is diversity resulting from evolution or whatever that nonsense is.
Again trannys need professional help like anyone who is insane.

The reason why Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty, this Bill Nye show, and TBBT is because they are simply too stupid to get the simple concepts the shows teach you.

>inb4 gobacktoreddit'
You need to go back. Back to /r/the_donald, in fact.

The "globalist" elite are making transvestites another victim group for the first world public to fight about while our countries are carved up and sold out from under our feet

>literally
as opposed to figuratively?

>I regurgitate memes
>I clever

Can't tell if this is a bait fag looking for (You)s or an actual tranny trying to justify his mental illness ITT

>replies incoming

yes.

I am not sure what's so hard to grasp about the concept of two extremest groups with hard-line ideological positions being able to both be wrong about something.

you're right, there is more than 2 genders

there are 3 genders

male
female
intersex

in cases of an intersex person, their gender should be considered that of their dominant sexual anatomy

that's what people fucking forget about sex and gender, it's not who or what you want to fuck, or if you want to get fucked by a dog or some shit, it's just sexual anatomy. it's literally just whether or not you have a dick or a cunt, and the physical features most commonly associated with whether you have a dick or a cunt.

playing with dolls does not make you a woman, it just makes you a faggot.