Where's the best place to go clubbing in your country?

Where's the best place to go clubbing in your country?

fucking savages.

Kys

I always wonder if I could do that kind of job killing innocent animals

Based Canada. Don’t let all the hippie shits tell you your culture is wrong.

psychopathy is needed

I bet Argentina has good spots.

>you have to be a hippie to be against beating cute animals to death with a steel pipe
shut your mouth cletus, there are humane ways of getting rid of animals.

the mosque

A good wop on the head kills them instantly.

I really want a pair of seal fur gloves, I hear they're super warm. I'd also like to try eating seal but there's no where to get it in southern ontario.

>I'd also like to try eating seal
These sea mammals smell like shit, I heard only natives can enjoy eating them without tonnes of spice or some cooking taste camo techniques.

We do, but gotta watch yourself were you go.
You could either have a blast or be stabbed by some retards if they know you're a tourist

I watched a video online of someone eating a seal burger and they said it was pretty good. Its really popular in rural quebec I think and that's mostly white people.

Didn't know seal beaches were so violent.

I wish the word "clubbing" was used in the Canadian sense here, and the seal were instead thieves.

canada should be nuked

you fuckin monster
kys

bristol

>Thread full of retards who don't know that seals are ocean rats that destroy fish populations to the point of extinction

>But muh squeaky seal webms

This desu

>all those fuckin seal lovers
You will be the first ones to beg at leafland's border when that flapping fuckers come to kill you.

This. I bet they're the same people who get offended if you bait a trap for wild boars and set off an explosive when a bunch of them are feeding.

They're an environmental nuisance and not endangered. Their population needs to be stemmed.

>and set off an explosive when a bunch of them are feeding
Why tho? Is that a really quick way to cook it?

Boars are fucking smart and elusive. Hard to kill the fuckers conventionally. Unless you got a helicopter with a machine gun, explosive bait is probably your best option for getting rid of them.

Studies have shown overfishing is much more of a factor than seals feeding themselves is. Their population was mostly stable over time, they weren't suddenly eating a lot more. But fishermen needed a scapegoat, so here we are.

Can I go seal hunting as a tourist in Canadistan?

>Studies have shown overfishing is much more of a factor than seals feeding themselves is

Canada completely banned Atlantic cod fishing in the eastern fisheries and they still are borderline extinct thanks to seals

chinada

Whaaaat? You just fry it in a pan, be it seal or whale, and it tastes amazing. Like wild beef with a hint of iron.