What does Sup Forums think of the future?

What does Sup Forums think of the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will be the best president in US history

gross

Idiocracy was a Prophecy

It's real,
Chapter 8 page 169

Fuck Jon Leibowitz.

Hook nosed faggot.

It looks very fucking dark literally and figuratively.

>Those two buildings tied together.
What sense does that make?

OW MY BALLS
Ahehehe, fucking COMEDY GOLD. Can't wait for the nationwide premiere of "ASS".

Exactly.

I know it's for comedic effect, but that shouldn't be working that well.

>two races, one genetically engineered beautiful, intelligent, tall and white upper class race living isolated from the rest and one brown, stupid, consumerist-slave race living in the filth
>the stupid race is degenerate as fuck, marriage and monogamy is forgotten, casual sex is everywhere and girls dress in bikinis 24/7
>there is no nations, just one global government ruling
>supervision is everywhere so that whenever a few of the less stupid brown apes decide that what's going on is not fair, they will be put down immediately
>no jobs for the lower class, everything is done by robots while they live on a minimum living welfare to keep them busy watching mtv, eating mcdonalds and fucking each other like animals

Something like that

>What does Sup Forums think of the future?

I wanna see it all come down.
Bring it down
Suck it down.
Flush it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

In before "the edge", but TOOL hit the nail on the head. Back then they were only talking about Cali, but now it's the whole country that's fucking cancerous.

Oh shit that's a scene from the movie? I've never watched it so I thought it was just some random concept art or something.

This is actually really fucking hilarious when you take a step back and look at it from a meta-perspective.

Leftism is always moving """forward""" and the things that even the lefties criticize and make fun of become these same people's pet projects in the next decade. So 10 years ago, leftists were making fun of fatasses, just like everyone else. But now that it's the two thousand and sixteenth current year, it's all about being body positive, health at any size, and fighting against the discrimination of "persons of size"

You see this sort of narrative clash happen whenever you look at what leftists were saying 10 years ago compared to what they're saying today. Hillary clinton is another good example. Now she's the bastion of fag marriage and illegals when back in the 90s, she was totally against these things.

It's from Idiocracy. Unfortunately, a comedy movie than can now be reclassified as a documentary.

In 10-20 years the thing will be people pretending to be animals, female rights to walk around naked or in lingerie/bikini everywhere and how monogamy is oppressive.

"progress" is just a downward spiral to break up anything human civilization is called. See video related, how beautiful our countries used to be before liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

weird, I thought you were commenting on it being a movie, and what sort of logic went through the heads of the people (characters in the movie) who decided just to duct tape buildings together to keep them from falling over
Although, it does look like a painting now that you mention it.

>Leftism is always moving """forward""" and the things that even the lefties criticize and make fun of become these same people's pet projects in the next decade. So 10 years ago, leftists were making fun of fatasses, just like everyone else. But now that it's the two thousand and sixteenth current year, it's all about being body positive, health at any size, and fighting against the discrimination of "persons of size"

Stop calling fucking American social liberalism "leftism"

muh semantics. fuck off limey

Why would the elite class allow the brown apes to even live? They could just use a few slaves to support them and exterminate the rest.

Our economic system needs consumers. This elite would be the people owning stocks but for the stocks to have any value, people must be consuming. Even though this underclass just live on welfare money moving around, it's still keeping the economy going and without them the entire charade would collapse.

The more time goes by I'm beginning to think that leftists have no real concrete ideology beyond following what's "in." If enough people say to do something they'll be right behind them, they lack honor. I guarantee you that if the [CURRENT YEAR] was 1934 rather than 2016, today's liberals could be found behind the gas chamber button.

Well that is what it is, fuck the left.

>Michelle Obama tells people to get fit
WAH FUGGIN LIBRUL BITCH TELLING US TO WORK OUT

Highly recommend the movie. After you watch it you can message mike Judge on fb and discuss it a bit. He's a really cool dude.