ITT Legacy Blemishes

ITT Legacy Blemishes

You know this mad bastard would play today if someone gave him a contract

Nah coming out of retirement and showing you've got nothing left in the tank is basically cannon now if you want to be considered an a true GOAT

Couldn't watch him play on that team, I tried but it was too weird.

this was a somewhat big blemish imo

Some legacies can't be tarnished.

It's like if you found out Ron Jeremy fucked a 5/10. Doesn't matter.

Emmitt Smith pathetically going for 3 yards a carry every year with the Cardinals just so he could break Payton's record.

Michael Jordan was a better baseball player than basketball player
fite me

Ronaldo to LA Galaxy when??

getting framed by the LAPD isn't that big of deal, happens to plenty of successful black men

1: He broke the record in his last year with the Cowboys
2: He got 3.5 ypc for almost 1000 yards and 9 TDs in his last season with the Cards

It's not a legacy blemish at all, it showed that an old MJ can still play decently good in a modern NBA

>Framed

His numbers were unironically pretty good for a 40 year old. And he wasn't trying to play heroball and carry a shit team to a ring. He was actually trying to help some of the young players develop.

Not that dude but yeah, the LAPD tried to frame a guilty man.

he did it, but he was also framed. interesting case

I wish Jordan had come back to a good team so we could see what his full potential was like at age 40, maybe even get to another championship or two.

Putting up 20/ game at 40 yrs old is pretty based. What hurt him more is that he played for such a meme-ass franchise.

He also dropped like 4 games with 40pts that season. That’s nuts.

Why didnt he end his career with the Bulls

He was an owner of the wizards.

*Deflates your legacy*

Until he won the trial, then his legacy soared to new heights.
Even white supremacists unironically like OJ.

42 and 46 were damaging to Brady. LII was a blemish on "defensive genius" Belichick.

Nah, Belichick gets all of the credit and none of the blame because people hate Brady even though this decade Bill is a confirmed Brady babby. The roles have been reversed for years now and people are too dumb to realize it.

LeBron getting outscored by Jason Terry in the 2011 finals.