Are there any countries more culturally opposed than these ?

Are there any countries more culturally opposed than these ?

We may speak the same language but as a kiwi there is no group of people I find more detestable and culturally repugnant than americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzINWDwWCyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2o0DnXpCI
youtube.com/watch?v=yP9zIW2TTgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow cool meme I bet the Euros are so impressed with you

How about lefties?
Many Europeans in USA State arent likebthe media or fat mcdonaldoids portray.

I never met a Kiwi, however when I went to Australia I was pleasantly surprised at how normal and friendly they were.

How are Kiwis in opposition to Americans?

Japan and Argentina

meet me at primrose hill

They're Australia's Canadians

We are on the opposite side on the planet :D

Really? I thought that was China

>How about lefties?
They are generally awkward

>How are Kiwis in opposition to Americans?
Values and global outlook.

Australians are low IQ subhumans so I wouldn't be surprised if you got along with them to be honest

I live in the East now, it's not so convenient to get to

why did you move?
to east London of all places

Because I couldnt afford to buy a place in Bayswater.

Plus the docklands isn't like elsewhere in East london

>a resident of Middle-Earth complaining about orcs

Wait you actually own a flat in the docklands?

Let me move in with you I’m good at cooking and I’m very clean

I'm glad you fucked off back to where you came from

We're not
The only ""kiwis"" I've ever known who hate America are pommie immigrants

I can think of a lot more culturally opposed countries.

Most West African countries with most East Asian countries, for example.

But if we're only talking about first world or Western countries, I'd say Eastern Europe is pretty different from Canada.

>Smiling to strangers is odd versus being socially obligated to smile at people when interacting with them
>Silent versus chipper and talkative
>Vastly different norms when it comes to the political and social spheres
>etc

>culturally repungant
The fuck you on about?
Both Pakeha and white Americans have colonial new world culture
Are you a Maori?!

>Australians are low IQ subhumans
Could you stop confirming the stereotype that kiwis have an inferiority complex towards Australia

>”I base my knowledge of countries on Sup Forums“

Australia is literally the 2nd most Americanized country in the world after Canada

Kiwi is not Australia its NZ which is like the Australian version of Canada. See:

youtu.be/mzINWDwWCyw

I agree with you so much. Im surprised more people dont talk about it, its a fucking shame most of the uk disagrees.

Post pic
>back to where you came from
I'm not from the UK. I can only live here because of EU rights derived from my eu girlfriend.
No
>muh hdi
Australia is still saudi tier backwards

Ugh..

>Kiwis are not Australians
>Leafs are not Americans

>its a fucking shame most of the uk disagrees.
I dunno... Australia is far more in touch with american """culture""" than the UK will ever be

Have fun trying to catch some Zs in Australia, dummy

>he couldn't get a kiwi gf so he had to chase after a foreigner
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Australia isn't Saudi tier backwards at all
They are way richer with way higher standards of living than us
I'm glad you left NZ because you're an embarrassment to us patriotic kiwis who want to improve our nation rather than run away and pretend NZ is some kind of paradise

Fuck off to Australia then you bogan. Australia is an embarrassing shithole, whereas NZ is something to be proud of, it reminds me of Slovenia.

Also baltic girls are global top tier so not sure I get your point there m80.

Canada
The entire reason we exist is to be not American. Basically a bunch of Euros wanted to go to the New World, looked at the USA, and specifically decided they wanted not that.

In what way is Canada Americanised?

In every way basically.

It's like pathetic, the country

I'm not a bogan
Your inferiority complex towards Australia is ridiculous
NZ has the world's highest teenage suicide rate, the highest domestic abuse rate in the developed world, the highest sexual violence rate in the developed world, the most toxic waterways in the developed world, and is essentially a Chinese colony in all by name as shown by research by New Zealand Professors
I'm not proud of this at all, and as a patriotic New Zealander I want to help fix our terrible problems rather than fuck off to pommie land

fuck off kuzukuzu

Can you give some examples or just memes?

>We may speak the same language but as a kiwi there is no group of people I find more detestable and culturally repugnant than americans

Lol, your asspain isnt proof of shit as far as cultural similarity/opposition goes. Canadians hate us more than half the world does. Australians like us the least of all the countries in their region. Both countries though are undoubtedly more similar to us than anyone else in the world.

Hate is sometimes a sign that 2 countries are so similar to each other they bicker over the most irrelevant tiny shit because they forget about the much broader things they have in common. Most brothers behave the same way in adolescence.

In what way are you different? You are just greater Minnesota as far as I can tell.

>Kiwi is not Australia its NZ which is like the Australian version of Canada

>Your inferiority complex towards Australia is ridiculous
Ha.

I lived in Brisbane from 1995 to 2009. I have an Australian passport. Then I moved to Vilnius. Even after a few months in lithuania it showed how dumb and backward Australia is.

US AND NZ ARE BROTHERS.
TWO GREATEST CUNTREES IN THE WORLD

I didn't say we were very different, I asked in what way is Canada Americanised.

What do you do for living
>has a gf
Quite revolting

You again are proving the stereotype that kiwis have an inferiority complex towards other countries
Canada makes farmers sell food and milk at fair prices to their fellow countrymen
NZ farmers rip off their fellow kiwis to the point that most kiwis can't afford decent food and drink
Kiwis have some of the lowest milk consumption rates on the planet despite making more milk per capita than any other nation
Canada doesn't allow their farmers to rip off their fellow Canadians like this

How old are you?
Why are you still on Sup Forums
Probably still assblasted from all the bantz aussies destroyed you with haha

Just memes

Different leaf here, but...

>British political system
>French as one of the official languages
>Unique cultural traits, or at least ones invented here (ice hockey, maple syrup, CFL...)
>Different slang and accents

Granted, we are pretty Americanized, but we we still have a different feel to us.

stop replying to k*z*k*z* he's a mentally ill ponce bender someone post his pic oh my days

>I didn't say we were very different
>I asked in what way is Canada Americanised

Unless you think it’s somehow more appropriate to say America is “Canadianized”, lack of differences and being Americanized are the exact same thing.

How are we Americanised?

>almost 2018
>still drinking baby calf fluid

Yeah ok.

Also I don't get why you think it's an inferiority complex. I've spent more of my life in Australia, in fact I was born in HK and never lived in NZ so only have a passport from there as birthright. Australia is basically an americanlapdog and there's nothing admirable about that

You're posting on a literal American forum rn.

Accountant

I very much mean that America has taken more of its culture from Canada than Canada has from America.

So what 30k a year

Still don’t see how you can afford a flat

Milk doesn't come from calves. It comes from mamma cows

You are less Americanized than Australia and New Zealand
I know that many Canadians hate Quebecians (unless Sup Forums Canadians are just memeing), but you should be grateful that Quebecians give Canada lots of culture and gives you a unique identity from America

>in fact I was born in HK and never lived in NZ
THIS FAGGOT IS NOT A NEW ZEALANDER
EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD PLEASE DO NOT ASSCOCIATE THIS RETARD WITH NEW ZEALAND

So using a website created by an American, but currently owned by a Jap and based on a Jap website, is an example of Canada being largely Americanised?

Yea

Québec, Newfoundland, and the Maritimes to be more specific.

>Accents much more similar to an American's than to a Brit's (due to the influx of yankee loyalists in the late 1700's)

>We consume a huge amount of American media because they're literally right next door and so our best talent goes there instead of staying here and making Canadian TV and movies good

>Love of the outdoors, camping, and hunting (although to be fair this is probably because of our geography than anything else)

>Car culture

>Country of immigrants

No

N E W Z E A L A N D M E N T I O N E D

My accent is neither Brit or American, it is Canadian. Even the general north american accent is as much Canadian as it is American.
The world consumes a huge amount of Anglo entertainment, America produces more because there are more of them.
You believe that Canadians acquired a love of the outdoors from yanks?
What car culture? The necessity of owning a car because we live in huge countries that are wealthy? I think you are confused on what Americanised means
Yes, you are definitely confused. All of the new worlds are immigrant countries, that has nothing to do with America

Nice pic, saved
desu I would lump Maritimes and New England together, because based on what I've heard online they are culturally similar

Parents helped me
That's not what I said
What do you think I am, Chinese ? I am a kiwi and will die a kiwi so fuck off you maori cunt

>British political system
Okay that’s one
>French as one of the official languages
There are parts of the US where French is still spoken like New Orleans too, and there’s an even bigger point to be made that the rest of Canada hates Quebec
>Unique cultural traits, or at least ones invented here (ice hockey, maple syrup, CFL...)
What country shares the NHL with you? Lol @ using the CFL as an example of our differences.
>Different slang and accents
The Canadian accent is the same one that exists in much of the north US. It’s actually much thicker on our immediate side of the border than yours with our “Dontcha know” Dakotas.

wtf accountants only make 30k a year

>I was born in HK and never lived in NZ

>>Accents much more similar to an American's than to a Brit's (due to the influx of yankee loyalists in the late 1700's)
did not know this

No need to be tsundere, kiwi-chan, I love you too.

When I was born I only had NZ citizenship so get fucked

>a kiwi passport is what makes you a kiwi
epic

Maine is very similar but is a very odd US state, New Hampshire and Vermont are less similar but still close, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut are nothing like the Maritimes at all.

Before the loyalists came, Canadians had an accent that sounded much more like British English.

There are actually publications and letters to newspapers where linguistic purists from that point in time (the 1770's and 1780's) complain about how the all the American immigrants were influencing how the younger Canadians spoke -- saying "store" instead of "shop", or "fix" instead of "mend", for example.

I find that odd considering that the Maritimes are full of loyalist descendents but have a unique accent and a lot of old timey phrases.
Even in your examples, mend is more common here than fix.

Are Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut an extension of New York culturally now?

Fuck off cunt, both my parents are kiwis

So how much

Connecticut and Rhode Island very much so. Mass is just too populated and multicultural to fit in with Northern New England or the Maritimes.

33k, but im only part qualified

>Somebody who was born in Hong Kong and never even lived in New Zealand or the US has deemed himself an appropriate expert to talk about cultural differences between the US and New Zealand

Literally what?

The US to me is still strangely foreign and I am a kiwi

Half your great grandparents were either Polish or Norwegian, and 1/4th were Irish. You're probably autistic.

daily reminder that op is actually a Baltic ugly horse-faced looking faggot with disgusting died white hair and he namefags under some gay turkish song
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2o0DnXpCI

Calm down mate, always blow on the pie. Some things I like about burger culture, and some things I don't. Most of what I don't like lives in the south. Hint: Trump is a munter of a human being.

What do you like about burger culture?

>muh heritage
Just no

Nothing about american culture is good, and Brits should look more towards Europe not to be associated with it.

>Basically a bunch of Euros wanted to go to the New World, looked at the USA, and specifically decided they wanted not that.

By Euros you mean American Loyalists, French, and some yokel fishermen?

Stop responding to the namefag. He deserves a bullet, not attention.

Among others yes

>p*Lack
disgusting
kys

Go back to sleep, bogan

i dunno about Kiwiland but I know Australians are practically identical to Americans, so you can't be much different

youtube.com/watch?v=yP9zIW2TTgc

Back to Ukraine igor

based latvian
seppo lovers make me dry heave

you're a fucking disgrace
p*Lack with a l*Thuanian gf
holy fuck
such a cliche
just kys

Entertainment, Netflix and Amazon. I really like basket ball too. I don't like NFL though. Of course burgers, fried chicken, Tex-Mex.

The hell is wrong with you