How long could you make it in The Contest?

How long could you make it in The Contest?

I've gone a month without jacking it, so probably that long.

Why did you go a month without jacking it

bump

I was in jail. Hard to jack it when you're surrounded by a bunch of guys all the time.

did you ever have the prison sex

I'm not ashamed that you committed a crime son, I'm ashamed that you got caught

actually did an irl contest with my buddies in highschool. I won after lasting for 2 months I think

Nope. Everyone was pretty chill there aside from the occasional stupid gang fight.

did you cheat

80 years

I got sent there because I happened to be pulled over in a car with my friend who was carrying weed on him and didn't tell me. Just an unlucky situation, but at least it was only a month.

Did you ever make a shank?

This must be the toughest contest there is !!!

Bullshit, that doesn't get you jail time unless you live in a third world country

the max i've been i think was a month when i was taking drugs for the autism.
then i lost with a pic
it wasn't even a lewd pic, just two girls sitting fully clothed

you do it at night dumbass.

how do they know you dont nut?
measure ur balls?

does milking my prostate to relieve some tension count?

it counts
a WHOLE lot.

Or the American Midwest

Well, considering I'd just lie about it, I'd win.

You think that's tough?

the thought of Elaine masturbating was some prime fap material in middle school desu

Pretty far. Once you go long enough without masturbating, past the initial two weeks, your sex drive dives down until it gets below your resting level. Then you just want romance and to be loved and only masturbate again once you realize those are unobtainable and at least that will make the longing go away. For me, anyway.

If you like Seinfeld you should check out my original series Bleinfeld. It has lots of original characters like Blamer, Blorge, and Blelane.

Every year i do at least one month no fap,

>I wanted to fuck a woman, but I compromised. I jacked off into a tissue.

DLETE

DUDE WEED LMAO

I think my loads are just bigger than the average guy's because I always fuck up jerking off into a tissue. I always overshoot or it pools over and spills. I'd use three tissues instead of two but that's all I can really fit in my hand.

Ha. What a loser. I've made it 27 years

It would be really easy for them actually because theyre not neet.

probably a month, was working a lot that month. Jerked it like 4 times in a row the day after.