Hi, my name is Lautaro Martinez, I scored 3 goals again, Sampaoli was watching, it was a Libertadores game...

Hi, my name is Lautaro Martinez, I scored 3 goals again, Sampaoli was watching, it was a Libertadores game, and against a Brazilian side, but no pressure

You have never heard about me because I'm not Brazilian, but I'm the next GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDQjUsM1Egg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgVvaAvQBrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

>Sampaoli goes to watch him play twice
>scores hat tricks in both games

>The Crusher of Cruzeiro

>chokes against Nigeria

based amerindian genes

Is he, dare I say, the new messi?

>Racing
so he's a driver or what?
is he better than Fangio?

>the next Adriano

next senna la

>some brazilian club burns a truckload of cash on him
>plays like shit
>returns to Argenigra
>resumes being GOAT

I would legitimately love to see an indian being world class.
but they're just fucking awful at football.

>destroyed a small brazilian team playing at home
based, next messi la

>English tattoo
What does it say?
Is he the new Harry Kane?

>Argentinians are White
This guy looks scarier than the Hondurans we get here.

He's going straight to Europe, don't even dream about it

Finally we have a player with an angry face, maybe he will show up in big games. We have too many nice guys

the fact that we're mostly of european descent doesn't mean that everyone is.
also, there's no concept of white here.
I can explain further if you're legitimately interested, otherwise fuck off.

La creatura

>Race mixing capital of the world using this
hmm

>Mano Menezes is a top tier coach

>yfw you realize that if it weren't for Batalha dos Aflitos, Mano Menezes would be working for Caxias on Série C right now

>mostly

>scary
WTF? you damn soyboy

>the obsessed Argentine province is at it again
lmao

This guy won like Serie Bs and National Cups and went on to manage Brazil. The Selecao.

Still has a six-figure job. I can't understand.

>He's going straight to Europe,
Sure he is, just like Barco or Driussi. Well, I guess Driussi is technically in Europe HAHAHAHA

Sfinter's replacement when Icardi fucks off to Madrid

He had a meme run with that awful Grêmio squad in Libertadores back in 2007.

If this guy were so good, why not prove it in a top 10 league like MLS? We are already buying up South American talents like no tomorrow and are improving at a rapid rate. Our clubs are easily ahead of the Dutch Eredivisie and not far behind the Bundesliga and Premier League.

MLS is where the best are coming and we are proving it in the next couple of seasons. First Toronto FC will dominate the Concacaf Champions league and then when Conmebol has the guts to invite us to the Libertadores champions league, we will dominate like no tomorrow.

I guess you're right. Bauza had another meme run in Libertadores with Sao Paulo in 2015 and landed the Argentina job.

Sometimes luck and poor judgement is all you need.

this should be turned into pasta.
really nice meme potential right there.

Eredivisie is not even in UEFAs top 10. God only know what happened there.

Please explain. It's easy to forget when you have so many SJW's here

Do you ever shut up doyle?

mexicans are still kicking your asses... you guys are not even close to being a relevant league.

Also MLS is a legue without competition, you can literally pay to play in first division. Its going from a retirement league to an ordinary league.

You see, not a single one of you know what you're talking about. You think your leagues are so great? Costa Rica easily dominated their world cup group in Brazil and they were made up mostly of MLS and local league players.

We are already up there with the world class leagues and not far behind the top 5 leagues of the world. Atlanta United, NYCFC, Toronto FC would easily crush your Sao Paolo's, Boca Juniors, Atletico Nacionals if you had to play in our league with grueling temperature and altitude differences.

Learn a little. Go outside and experience the world. We are getting better and you just have to deal with it. If you actually played the sport like I have - a few years in college div 2 soccer - you wouldn't be so clueless about the sport you watch.

CHI

your bait/sentence ratio makes it too obvious that it's a troll post, work on that

Looks like Paolo Guerrero Jr.
I thought Argie girls getting Peruane'd was just a meme

Bruh if what you played is called "soccer" then you're not good at all.
Also... like i said, mexicans are still kicking your asses so don't even compare to the bolivian league.

Bye.

No, Im afraid he's completely serious. He's an autist from the mls general named Doyle and all he does is post retarded shill posts in favor of mls. The same r*ddit spacing and word choices make him easy to spot.

hey man the chilean national team is like almost pure mapuche genetically and they whooped your ass

Ill wait until I hear Schaub’s thoughts on this

when?

here comes my little essay

>You see, not a single one of you know what you're talking about.
I don't follow shitty leagues like MLS, no.
>You think your leagues are so great?
it's top10 worldwide, no doubt about it.
>Costa Rica easily dominated their world cup group in Brazil
yes, they dominated a nation that failed to qualify for this WC, the 5th South American country that had to qualify through interconfeds knockout second chance and fucking England
lmao
>We are already up there with the world class leagues and not far behind the top 5 leagues of the world
again, I don't follow shitty leagues like yours, please explain what you're baseing this retarded statement on.
>NYCFC, Toronto FC would easily crush your Sao Paolo's, Boca Juniors, Atletico Nacionals
lmao
>if you had to play in our league with grueling temperature and altitude differences.
our summers are 40ºC and we have altitud in South America as well.
>Learn a little. Go outside and experience the world.
I don't know what this has to do with anything, but I do constantly, because of my job.
>If you actually played the sport like I have
I'm an actual football player.

Don't you know? 0-0 is whooping your ass

are you the guy playing in Phoenix?

no, I play for a shitty """club""" in the Federal C

RIP your job, isn't it going to disappear soon? >Fantino was complaining about it earlier today

if you play for Los Cuervos del Fin del Mundo, i want a jersey

it doesn't matter, Federal C is just glorified regionals.
we don't really care and it's not my real job, you can't live off it, I get paid about 10k ARS for 4 matches.
I do it because I enjoy it, and also because I'm able to say I'm a football players and mock my fat friends.

whooped your ass in penalties, and even if they didnt whoop your ass those indios still played as good as you to get 0-0

>has a really good season and gets to show off some skill
>immediatly shipped to europe for a large sum (for argentinian standards)
>plays in a 5 or 4 stars team for two years
>ends up being a flop and warming the bench
>flop at the national team too
>gets sold to a mediocre B team like West Ham, Sampdoria, Getafe, Wolfsburg or Bordeaux.
>keeps playing in small European teams for another 6 or 7 years
>finally has a meh season and that's enough for a brazilian team to get interested in him and acquire him
>has meh season there too and ends up going back to argentina for pennies as 'the guy who was a promising 10 years ago'

every time
It always goes the same.

>didn't beat us
>in a shitty tourney that nobody gives a fuck about
>that means they're good
this is quite demonstrably the worst Argentine team of all time and the only reason we're still elite is because of Messi, and they couldn't beat us.
twice.
even playing at home.
and not only that but in the 2016 Copa America we beat them 2-1.

indians are shit at football m8

nah, this guy is as good as Aguero, he's really technical, not just a tap in master

*tears Liga NOS apart*

The problem with Argentinian journalists is that they hyper-overrate some players.
Martinez is good and reacently scored a couple of hat tricks to some shitty teams, but that's it.

It is too early to make a candidate out of him for the fucking national team 4 months before the FIFA World Cup. Hell there are some journalists making it sound like he's Batistuta's second coming, wtf dude.

fuck off doyle

batistuta is still alive

>batistuta is still alive
batistuta the futbol player is dead m8, but batistuta the human lives

This motherfucker is a monster goal machine in Football Manager. I'm managing Sheffield Wednesday and I bought him as quickly as I got promoted to the Prem. He ended as the top goalscorer of the season, ahead of Agüero, Europa League winner, and finished 2nd in the league. He's the next GOAT.

WHAT THE FUCK

Still, getting paid for kicking a ball around sounds like a dream hobby for me

I need 30k a month in order to both maintain my lifestyle and be able to save enough as to progress in life.
I don't know how old you are, but 10k for 4 matches + training is almost nothing.

I've been hearing Caruso Lombardi ask for Lautaro Martinez as far back as early 2017

Too bad you Argies chose an overrated hack as SampaoLEL instead of him

Please don't be another Gabigol

>we didnt care
>half of your team were crying like bitches both times

if indians were so shit why couldnt you beat peru in qualifiers? or beat chile? you talk shit about them all you want but if you cant beat them your even more shit

>if indians were so shit why couldnt you beat peru in qualifiers?
did you miss the bit were I explained that this is the worst Argentine team of all time?
>or beat chile?
we did.
both times.

look at this picture.
past 7 years of Chile vs Argentina.
they lost every single match except for two 0-0 """wins""".
fucking laughable.
and at the bottom you can see the past 10 years of Perú vs Argentina.
they haven't won a single fucking game.

>the past 10 years of Perú vs Argentina.
I meant 20 years, not 10.

holy fuck
will indians ever recover?

National team coaching is a joke; the fact that Joachim Low is a WC winner shows that. Even though I think Sampaoli is a hack he may unironically still be the best coach at the WC

Caruso Lombardi is a GOAT visionary, underrated and mocked by everybody

SampaoLEL is the cheapest Bielsa spin-off smoke-seller in the history of football

>purposely hiding the results against Bolivia

Reminder that this happened

>17 different managerial jobs since 2000
hmm yeah great sign

If you keep picking shitty Argentina League players to support Messi you will never win anything. Didn't you learn anything from the qualifying groups?

>6 wins in 60 years
>all of them in their shitty altitude stadium
oh I stand corrected, Indians are amazing at football.
lmao

If they keep picking Messi to support Argentine league players they'll never make it anywhere

>games in La Paz
May as well let the Canadians play in snow zones and the Caribbean countries in mud puddles.

LITERALLY the Argie Pulis, pisses me off that there's even a single imbecile on the planet that actually believes he's a good manager.

is argentina the most pathetic NT ever?

I get sudapoors shit on our Nt bc we aare the face of latin america...we pretend to like futbol but actually don't give a shit, it is just a tv show for us, not a passion.. whatever

show some passion for once then, it's really just sad to watch Mexico in anything except boxing

Brazil are the face of Latin america

being honest, no, Brazil is more like it's own little world

lost

yeah hes going to inter to end his career like gabigol rmao

More like the next Esteban Tuero.

LAUTARO MARTINEZ! LA EL ABOMINACION! BIENVENIDOS A LIVERPOOL! OBJETIVOS Y HABILIDADES! 2017/18! EL TRADUCIR DEL GOOGLE! DESPACITO!

he's unironically white.

He needs to sort that fucking hair out desu

Hi, my name is Nacho Scocco. I'm basically a right-footed, more experienced Messi that can also dab. In the only chance I ever got to play for the NT, I scored twice. Against Brazil. Yet faggot coaches never called me up again prefering shit like Palacio and Lavezzi.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDQjUsM1Egg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgVvaAvQBrY

another panchito that will go to Atleti

el diablo blanco de las americas

>that can dab

say no more

This needs much more ridicule

the bait is too obvious desu, like if youre going to troll youve gotta make it a bit more believable

>Atlanta United, NYCFC, Toronto FC would easily crush your Sao Paolo's, Boca Juniors, Atletico Nacionals if you had to play in our league

stuff like this is too far, he could have been a bit more subtle

>retardi lost his place due to bad performances and starting fights with teammates at Inter
>Lautaro stepping up right on time to take his place

holy fucking kek

Audibly laughed my ass off

Racing-the best club in Argentina!

Honestly, is he really good or the new gabigol?