Black Men and White Women media promotion is a necessary element

Why?

If you are familiar with the 1960s and the ethnic turmoil in the US, the promotion of this pairing is easy to understand.

While the Black community suffers, Black men are given are kept passified through their access of White women's sexuality. The promotion of this pairing is necessary to maintain the current hegemony of the US and allows the establishment to maintain their governance of the status quo. As Black men are allowed sexual access to White women, the governing class of the US are allowed economic reign over the Black community.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=2jAVk5Y73X8
youtube.com/watch?v=RzRA671fq4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just kill them all it's much easier

crash the economy and let it all figure itself out

Cuck

Germany I wake up everyday wondering what will happen to you and how you will get out of this mess. I feel so bad. Please be stronk

t. burger from extremely racially diverse area

genocide is no longer in vogue. it's far easier to retain governance through misdirection.

If they get desperate they can just do that thing they do

Well OP they tried that and in response niggers did the 80's and 90's crime waves. What was ultimately much more successful was the Bush-Reagan crime bills which put put most of the troublemaking blacks in jail.

What did they mean by this?

how will they start a'nother great war if they're torn to shreds with half their population brown or pussified? Russia or the US needs to cleanse Europe, but it seems like we're going to a have a civil war of our own soon

Get the fuck out of here, the jews are trying to ruin white race

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

So they don't pay millions for their ads only to get fucked up the ass by some SJW campaign complaining about SJW shit. Companies are risk averse and SJWs have made that shit risky in the past.

Luckily companies are starting to realize that upsetting SJWs is a good thing

idiotic response. the promotion of black men and white women is beneficial to the US. you are too stupid to understand that this mixing benefits you as well.

BUMP for thoughts

drink bleach cunt

I am a white female and my views might be disagreeable to yours, but that's no excuse to call me a cunt.

be a whore somewhere else

>Current year
>Still cooning for the Becky Jew

It's almost like /dasrite/ isn't here to discourage exactly this sort of degeneracy whenever it pops up. The day will come when we no longer miscegenate with the so called white woman. Nice try, Shlomo.

this should be painfully obvious to anyone with a triple digit IQ, but you know how Sup Forums is

Maybe if you're a fucking cuck, cuck.

Here's your (((You)))

>black men and white women is beneficial to the US. you are too stupid to understand that this mixing benefits you as well.
How is it beneficial to me?

greater social cohesion and allows western countries to promote an image of tolerance and freedom. those last two are relevant for economic growth and attracting the capable of other countries. those individuals bring jobs and their resources to your country.

Where is this

why are brown majority countries so shitty and poor?

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

What the fuck is going on in that picture? Seriously. I'd say that's some NFL party, but those don't look like athletes.

This is disgusting.

Probably a Swedish resort.

Drop me off there with an AA12 and I'll leave that pool redder than a hippies eyes

your soundcloud song sucks bro stop shilling it everywhere

learn to fucking mix music noob, this isnt even amateur

>greater social cohesion
Actually the opposite, plus refer to your argument about genocide not "being in vogue", except for whites.

>allows western countries to promote an image of tolerance and freedom
>those last two are relevant for economic growth
Relevant? Great mental gymnastics. Even so, it's unimportant. Already freed them from slavery and gave them human rights. They have the right to live and that's more than enough. Seeing at how they run their countries and societies, it's a wonder we haven't put them back in chains.

>attracting the capable of other countries
Untrue, but assuming it was, it boils down to this: take the best from already shitty countries to make them shittier to perpetually keep the cycle of massive immigration in motion, and in the end genocide the native races.

>those individuals bring jobs and their resources to your country
They have no jobs and no resources, hence why they're coming in the first place

Real poor bait. 1/10 I responded.

Black lenses make you look less uglier...just saying

Kike detected

why don't any of those niggers have proper swim attire?

Race mixing is higher than ever in US
Race tensions are higher than ever in US

Your 'theory' is pure bullshit.

This.
Race mixing causes undue tension on society. In the end we want liked people.

>If you let white women breed with niggers, you can keep niggers under control goy!

US is losing his economic battle against a homogeneous country as China (without tolerance or freedom).

Again, your 'theory' is pure bullshit.

Humans are tribal animals, nobody wants to see women of her tribe with another. It's as simple as basic biology and sociology.

>blacks
>swim
Pick one.

Niggers under control:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAVk5Y73X8

Who cares just stay the fuck away from Australia.

Exactly. We are also ok with 'Us Males' breeding into other races but not ok with our women doing the same.

Want to piss off a black man? Date a hot black woman.

The Jews literally have a defense for this in that its passed through the mother, not the dad.

Stop making all of us look bad in an attempt to justify your coalburning desires, slut. You are the reason no one respects what we have to say.

If this is true, than Trump's presidency will literally and directly uncuck the USA.

kys, you cuck.

Would you pimp your own daughter for your neighbor's 'economic submission?' If so, we all know what you are.

I notice OP is missing. Think he did his quota to spread race mixing?

Someone should spread this idea with jews attached to it
>Jewish women and Black men

That could either go extremely well, or spell disaster for civilization. It'd be great if the resulting kids got the jewish 'physique' and dindu intelligence, but what would we do about monstrosities with the cunning of a jew and the barbarity of a black?

You're delusional. Violence never promotes greater social cohesion and cultural tolerance is the future, whether you like it or not.

Race tensions have always existed but they are currently not as hostile as they were in the 1960s. The US was previously on the verge of a civil war and today we have civilized ourselves to a new understanding of our society.

that's absurd, the US is still the dominant economic and military force in the world.

How about not having any black people at all, have you thought of that?

mongrel master-race when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzRA671fq4U

OP has returned to teach us some more wisdom.

We have a lot of race tension right now. We are also very close to civil war or a portion of the country seceding from the union. I don't think you know as much as you think. Or you know exactly what you are doing.

>You're delusional.
>cultural tolerance is the future, whether you like it or not

Haha, Sure thing.

Cocaine is a helluva drug. White girls love cocaine. Niggers have cocaine.

>Shilling this hard
You know those 'civilized and tolerant' Bernie cucks you like? They threw bloody chairs when they didn't get the result they wanted in Nevada. That is what you get from pushing "acceptance" of dindu culture. Get out.

Pools Closed!

Post em!