How different are Kurds, Armenians,and Persians in terms of language, food, and religion?

How different are Kurds, Armenians,and Persians in terms of language, food, and religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qB3pA0DYWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kurds
disgusting
>armenians
disgusting

Kurds are dumb
>vid related, first escalator in Kurd-stan

youtube.com/watch?v=1qB3pA0DYWs

bump

Armenians are Christian IIRC. They are descended from the ancient Christian of Middle East who are mostly hunted to extinction. Them and the Copts and the Chaldeans.

I don't know about Kurd or Persian though. But Persians are Shia Muslim a special type of Muslim that is mostly in Persia. But worships Ali, who is considered the son of Mohammad. But Sunnis don't.

>Kurds

Are tribal remnants of Medes and speak a variant of the iranoid language.
They practice Sunni Islam, Shia Islam in kermanshah,Iran. And a variant of the old mithra religion called yazdanism(yazidi).

>Persians

Are remnants of the Parthians who speak another variant of the iranoid language
most practice Shia islam while the Pashtun and Tajik persian speakers are Sunni. Formerly Zoroastrian and before that Mithra fire worship and animism.

>Armenians

Mixture of the Urartians and indo European language and culture, had a separate pagan religion but were forced to convert to Hellenism under Greek rule and later Zoroastrianism under persian rule before converting to the antiochene cappadocian Catholic Church and becoming Christians.

kurds can look aesthetic
armenians usually are ugly as fuck
persians are usually pajeet looking so ugly as fuck

Now tell me about my people.

fuck off

>Finngolians

Tribes of ancient Uralic master race which is related to mordvins, Mari which migrated to Finland after the ice sheets melted and became reindeer eaters until they were conquered by Sweden in the northern crusades and were colonized and christianized by the Catholic church. Later became Lutheran with king Gustavo vasa. Later conquered by Russia after Sweden got btfo and gained its independence.

are you just googling this or you some type of historian?

It's all from memory. I am a Wikipedia /his/torian autist

i've got a major crush on a persian girl I know.
also >kurds

persians aren't parthians retard

>Mari
Strangely enough, they are probably the swarthiest finno ugric tribe. They look different that finns.

Modern day Persians are descendants of numerous different iranic tribes which used to speak different iranic languages.

Those Russian Finnic peoples look nothing like us but I'm not going to fight the memes.

>but I'm not going to fight the memes.
What do you mean? What memes? They also have slant eyes often, if you mean that

yes, but theyre not 'just' parthians as you implied

Ok, now the examples of the slanted eyes that we and them have

Im from russia and live in a finno ugric region, so i know. Here, have some

You should visit the northern half of Europe in general if you think that southern euros don't have bigger eyes than us.

Well, its just a common fact that finno ugric people have a asian looking skull and slant eyes often, why are you so butthurt about it? It doesn't mean that 100 of your people look like that. I was in sweden, denmark and norway, but i wasnt paying attention to people much, they looked too similar though, thats what i remember

>asian looking skull and slant eyes

So like these girl have: ?

reminder Sup Forumsentoomans are the true chads

Yeah, thats what i meant. Apparent cheekbones as well. That guy is also mari, lmao.

Forgot the pic

>were forced to convert to Hellenism
You don't know what you're talking about. That statement seems very dubious considering what Hellenism actually is.

>Kill
>Fuck
>Marry

the fuck kind of persians have you been hanging out with? what part of the leaf pile are you from, because all the iranian broads i grew up with in the bay area were generally in the 6-10/10 range, mostly skewed to the higher end. Most were upper middle class and I don't think I've ever met one that was outright trash or looked like shit. Are you from toronto or something, is that where all the shit persians go?

>Persians:
no such thing exist anymore
>Armenians:
huh, did the Turks missed one?
>Kurds:
Big fat crosshairs on their heads

>The chad grip vs The beta hover

>no such thing exist anymore
Iranians are Persians senpai.

If it was their first escalator, how else would you expect them to act?