Australian School Bans Clapping

Aussies, sort you fucking shit out, Jesus Christ. What the fuck do you call this?

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/school-bans-clapping-and-allows-students-silent-cheers-or-air-punching-but-only-when-teachers-agree/news-story/cf87e7e5758906367e31b41537b18ad6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when Tumblr meets reality

it's about god damn time
aussies shouldn't be celebrating, period.

maybe you ought to punch the fucking air every day you start your car and a koala hasn't siphoned your petrol

Is this the Aussie's "No Child Left Behind"?

Cuz that shit screwed us more than it did any good.

You done fucked up. We're coming for you, cunts.

please clap

I know you guys are jealous of America, but this might be a bogan too far, eh?

wow fuck this anti-american rhetoric

Mate, I thought Sydney wasn't cucked yet. What's going on?

Good to know that nothing so heinous as this could ever happen in this country and we keep the traditions going stronk.

Is this their way of asking us to give them some democracy?

>ban on clapping
ANTI-AMERICAN BIGOT

But seriously aussies wtf

>Sydney
kek

Pls clap.

You're not gonna socially engineer my kid lefties. It's either private schools or home schooling

What, is the entire population autistic?

Well, there goes my sides. Thanks Aussie Faggots.

So this is why yuroshits and yuroshitlites started the clapping meme? It literally triggers them ahahahahahaha

what the fuck are grandfriends day and move-a-thon

>The latest example of a political correctness outbreak in Australian schools, which have banned hugging, singing Christmas carols, celebrating Australia Day and singing the word “black” in the nursery rhyme “baa baa black sheep”.

Jesus christ how many autistic kids are there that can get triggered by clapping.

>Air punching
Violent

Only the public school system. And pretty much anything with Public in its name

Will they replace clapping with stick-tapping in a gesture of respect towards Aboriginal Australians rich and complex musical heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

;^)

I'm going to do both. I'll be jotting down everything they tell me they did in class.

>ride kangaroo to job herding abo's off the road
>shake hand in the air to repent on invasion day
>mow the rock garden, it's on fire
>punch the air twice to celebrate diversity
>crocodile eats your lawnmower
>calls you a cunt
>apologize for caging his or her people, crocodile punches the air
>spider bites your balls, use jellyfish to neutralize spider bite
>jellyfish burn causes you to reflect on oppressing the native wonderful peoples
>hand out petrol to local abo herd
>they call you a cunt and punch the air

>all of Australia is responsible for one cucky Shitney school
nhm mhm yes, quite

You clearly don't understand the need for this. I myself am sound-sensitive and am forced to employ stress reduction methods every time someone claps. Not everyone is the same as you? Show some respect

It's literally come to this if you want to have a sane child

This is why special schools exist. To not drag everyone down to the lowest possible standard

Did anyone else notice that they used an apostrophe to pluralize "assembly"? This is a fucking school news letter. Get your shit together. Holy fuck.

get some earplugs then you faggot.
o, woe is me.
you know there are hearing devices specifically for issues like yours

Just send your kid to a state school in Bradford and they definitely won't grow up liberal :^)

This explains why Australians shitpost. It's to deal with the pain.

Clapping this week. Transgender primary school education next week. Honestly though I'm convinced this is happening because of those clapping wars that students would have sitting in the school assembly.

>Punching the air
I kek'd.

Literally communism

>soft eastern cunts
Literally nobody is surprised.

This triggers the americlap

AMERICANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fucking this, Private School with strict curriculum spying, home schooling and online courses/articles/videos to counter balance the fucking propaganda they're going to be fed.

isn't banning the use of "black" in baa baa black sheep provoking racism more than including it? like blackness should be silenced? I don't understand liberals

Fucking kek

This is what happens when you shitpost too much