Should spanking be illegal?

Should spanking be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.

It should be encouraged. This positive reinforcement shite people are doing now is just raising shitty brats

Just look at all of the countries it's banned in.

hot

Only for adult women

No. Children are property until 18.

no

This

You're a shitty parent if you have to spank your children.

Also, Stefan pls go

Hey, it's better than taking cheese graters to the asscheeks

only if you don't pay denbts

I think that parents that don't punish their their child are much worse than parents that spank their kids.

Spanking might cause kids to have some trauma.
Not punishing your child causes them to be thugs or spoiled shits depending on your presence in their lives.

Absolutely not. Look at the damage a single generation of no spanking has done.

Please, don't procreate

nah, good for setting some brats straight

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg

This coming from a Finn who's in love with a dirty commie traitor whore

>You fuck up, you get spanked
That makes you not want to fuck up so much.

>You do something out of this world extraordinary, father figure/dad tells you good job son.
You live for those moments and never forget them.

First post best post

Second post also a great post

Physical punishment is ESSENTIAL for healthy upbringing. I wasn't smacked enough as a child and it made me rebellious and I made very poor decisions as a result.

When I was young (born in 91), I *was* smacked because it was more acceptable then. That was a good thing because it kept me in line. I feared my parents (I mean, to the extent that I knew I couldn't act out) and and I did well in school. That's how it should be.

But yeah my father should have disciplined me more, including physically, as I started to grow up, beyond the age of say 7. I didn't get that discipline beyond then and things started to go downhill, culminating in when I was about 15 when I started smoking and doing drugs and all this shit

Try-hugging hippies need to die, basically

>Maybe if my father hit me more, I wouldn't be such a fuck up

What a cuck you are. Even when you realize you're a piece of shit because of a lack of discipline, you still blame your parents instead of yourself.

No, but you still shouldn't hit your kids. It's causes a multitude of problems.

Yes, OP needs to be taken out to the woodshed by a fatherly influence.

Natalia is none of those things.

It needs to be a requirement.

Why did they have to kill him

was spanked as a kid, hard.
kids only learn with pain
taught me some goddamn respect

There are so many better ways to punish your children than spanking

Spanking is nothing, when I was bad I got beat with the wooden spoon. My sister and I used to laugh because in Hungarian it's fakanal and my grandma always yelled at us "do I need to bring out the fakanal?!"

Nope. Spank them. Don't slap them across the face but a good swat on the ass cheeks can adjust an attitude real quick. All I have to do is look at my kid a certain way now and he knows what'll come if he keeps acting up.

>only from adult women

ftfy

Did someone call me

Nope, it's good parenting.

Why not just torture them? Electric shocks, the rack, bullet ants bites. Do this for a few hours.

kek, i was spanked with a wooden spoon too

This.

Spanking should be legal as it continually generates future generations with a spanking fetish.

go away molyneux you pseudointellectual

For children yes, but girlfriends and wives need spankings to function properly.

because that's abuse
im talking about none lethal pain.
do something bad you get pain in the ass in return
kids respond to pain better than a simple time out in the corner

You might be onto something. They'd never do go out of turn again after nipple clamping.

Stop spenking k

domestic discipline?

If you want a threat, why not cock a loaded revolver and place it against the side of the kid's head?

You turned out real high functioning.

Whatever you want to call it. The religious mumbo-jumbo that camp uses to justify the concept is unnecessary though.

Spanking should be mandatory.

Torture doesn't have to kill. Just torture them for hours. Why not?

>says the bong
because user i want respectful children not serial killers

Spank Everyone!

>2011+5
>not spanking yourself for having racist thoughts

Because I don't have a revolver in my gun collection nor do I want one. Looking at him is fine. Maybe when he gets older I'll put my ar to his temple but at 4 1/2, a stern look followed by a spank if need be, will suffice.

Ive recently heard a conversation about this here in germany. there was a talk about how this form of authoritarian education made the people very subsceptible to government forms like the old monarchy of the fascists. to counteract this, many germans adopted a form of anto-authoritarian upbringing where spanking and shaming is much less common. i believe it could be a part in the extreme cucking we find today in europe and germany especially. i could be totally wrong though.