Whats the most cancerous movies related website/youtubechannel/blog/etc and why is it pic related

Whats the most cancerous movies related website/youtubechannel/blog/etc and why is it pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reel Rejects

>screen junkies
>TGWTG
>stuckmann

who else?

RLM, Stuckmann and Sup Forums

Definitely RLM

watchmojo.com

the thing that wants to (probably already has) fuck dogs.
> I like movies plebs don't, but only give surface level reviews and critiques

Youtube channels that review movies, are the result of people not wanting to read anymore. Every film critic, even shitty ones, has more to say than any YT channel.

These guys were ok until they went full sjw and started parroting the popular consensus.
>""""Honest"""" Trailers

whatcuckture

based colliderbro

Cinemasins

They are poisoning children's minds.

ive watched a few videos of those autist(those fights that they have discussing movies or whatever) and it really made me sad about that dude with th baseball cap and the glasses.
he seems to be the only one in that group of vapid retards who actually knows something about films and its not a compelte, utter retard.
he probably hates himself but makes mad dosh anyway so w/e

Sup Forums.org/tv/

Some of that shit ended up in my recommended once and I really just don't understand it.
Sometimes it sounds like he is trying to make legitimate criticisms and just fucking sucks at it, the rest I guess it's trying to be funny, but those fucking suck too.
I can't understand what the target audience for it is.

>guys i hate them so much
>that's why I watch every video they make

wut

yeah, he's bassed

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

oh shit, thats some old gold right here

/filmcast

They used to decent reviews but now all they do is complain about diversity and white males in movies

>2013
>old

you have to go

I've never actually watched a video of theirs, because I can't get past that disgusting rat-faced motherfucker in the center

Hal is actually hilarious sometimes, any celeb interview is top notch cringe comedy

RLM

He looks like every single ineffectual snide lackey of the bad guy in a campy tv show.

TGWTG. If you want true cancer, watch any of Doug's appearances on movie fights. Also, can we all agree Andy has Autism, or at least Aspergers

Trick question. All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?