we need anime

delet

Post dics

Go KnighTs GO!

Avs desu

Literally the worst city in Canada.

>rags

>What a great city.

>Tina Michelle Fontaine (January 1, 1999 – c.August 10, 2014) was a First Nations (Indigenous) girl who was murdered in August 2014
first time hearing about her. was her case a big deal?

Yes, her case is a big deal.

The man that murdered her was just found not guilty.

OP is a faggot desperately bumping his shit thread until the real /hoc/ dies

t. injun
Who gives a shit?

Good night.

imagine

For me, it's any team that doesn't post anime

So the Quebec Nordiques?

they've been protesting everywhere in canada lately because of some chug that got drunk with his friends, traspassed property, threatened the mans wife, then got shot. fug i hate the first nations, all they do is get free money for nothing

Coming right up
So no NHL team

Is this the fall of the Knights?

I hope not because you know when a big girl like Hilary Knight falls buildings shake

Never seen any Laffs, Sabres, Red Wings, or Flyers anime faggots

>he thinks his team doesn't have anime

mine doesn't

>being this wrong

You ruined it faglord

>he hasnt seen the 5 anime laffs burkas made yesterday

all part of the plan

SEETHING

You aren't a laffs fan though

Wang's were literally in last thread
Also have sabers and laffs saved from previous requests

>nisekoi

That was a request I did earlier in the week. And here's another.
>moving the goalposts

>no anime of your team
good

>being this retarded

More like LOSEipeg

What's your team?

thats just awful, you gotta pick a better model so the redrawing isnt so awkward

I think it must be clarified that the following teams fans are considered anime faggots due to their constant posting of anime related images
Sharks
Ducks
Kings
Jets
Predators
Senators
Lightning

COLD AND DARK
FREE AGENTS DON'T WANNA SIGN
NATIVES GETTING DRUNK AT 9:24 AM

Finally you make a good post
Keep it up!

hah nice try
prove you have an anime pic of all 31 teams first
not going to tell you and have one made because of it

I tried to do something different and it didn't work out. Closed positions are awkward for the most part

What a beautiful city :') and their hockey team is definitely not over-hyped

is goku-habs anime?

you need to elevate your game and become a drawfag like that one user who made OC of girls in hockey jerseys. that was pretty neat

K/a/ngz
>wtf I love Ryan Reaves now

i hope i die in my sleep desu

>Trade deadline player to have the biggest impact so far is Reaves
lol

>mfw he'll end it all

Here you go, fresh OC

For the kangs fan as promised.

>Kane already niggering it up in San Jose`

I'm only missing Devils, Caps, Panthers, and Stars. I know they're out there I just forgot to save them.

>Goldenshowers exposed by an AHL goalie

Can't wait for 2020 bros

I can't draw worth shit but at least I'm learning GIMP out of this

Yep can't wait for the 2020 lockout and subsequent contract buyouts

Name that elite hot player

>devils
here lad

ayy - have some more OC

>49 trashville pics
take a good look at this pic /hoc/. this is who is responsible for the anime pics.

Weebs really need to fuck off. /hoc/ is my safehaven from you lowlifes

Thank you so much. I know your a ducks fan (right?) So im gonna make this one a ducks oc (this was originally preds but i turned it into kings just now)

Fresh edits and actually producing something new for this god forsaken general? And what have you contributed?

Pls post kings1 im making a kings collection

/hoc/ is an anime based hockey thread. If you don't like it your welcome to fuck off to Reddit or HFboards
>Tfw I made the original perds edit last year. Still thanks tho. Hopefully see (you) guys in round 2 preferably.

>tfw you lay in bed unable to sleep so you begin thinking about your mortality and all of a sudden the idea that you're going to die one day becomes terrifying

>mfw animefags are shitting up /hoc/

>he considers MSPaint-ing NHL team logos onto anime characters "fresh and new content"

When you saved "Flames4" was it my 1st draft? I made some changes to it and I think it looks way better. I slimmed her down, and gave her jersey laces and a small NHL emblem.

>canucks1
you're missing like 2 more

Some finnish faggot

how much of an impact will Winter Olympics participation have in the next round of NHL-NHLPA negotiations? if any?

This is the anime sports board

Nice. I'll probably go back over my first stuff and redo them too.
Do you have them?

Even if we are fans of two rival teams, us animefags gotta stick together

seattle expansion might stop the lockout from happening because the league should have its best interest in keeping the season alive when a new team is trying to draw fans. thg made a whole video about it. i'm not sure how they'd negotiate olymics though, players want to go but owners absolutely dont want them to

Potentially none. The CBA doesn't actually expire until the end of 21-22 season, which would be after the olympics are over.

However both they players and owners have the option of opting out in September 2019, at which point a new agreement would have to be negotiated.

At that point if the players really want to play in the olympics, they are the ones that will have to push for it to be included in the CBA, because the owners won't.

>thg made a whole video about it.

link pls? I like his videos a lot but I haven't seen a video of his mentioning that

Anime is life my friend

The 1st Maki edit you did is my favorite

here ya go. thg is based
youtu.be/XTOZKMjePDk?t=19s

is that the same case where they claimed that kid was trying to get his tire changed when it first started?

He needs to post the review of tonight so I can go to bed already.

no, that's different. google colten boushie if you're interested. it's a whole case of dindu nuffin. the natives insist he shouldn't have been killed despite trespassing and call it an injustice, everyone else says the evidence points to him being drunk, trespassing with friends, and being violent

Genuinely hope that the NHL skips the olympics from here on out.
This year was so much more interesting.

do not let the anime fags slide /hoc/ culture
we are and always will be adamantly anti-weeb

Imagine getting your hockey opinions form this guy.

Why are you whining about it instead of just reporting it?

thanks man.
yeah I agree, he is based.
I used to scoff at the idea of "following" youtubers, but he isn't an attention whore like most, and he really knows his stuff, to the level of complete obsession. and he presents it in an unbiased way, wearing every team's jersey even though he's from Vancouver.

alright explain why you dont like him without using the word reddit

Says the minority. /hoc/ is majority anime

i dont care either way. if anime bothered me i wouldnt bother coming here in the first place