This is Guinevere in the Merlin tv show wtf?

this is Guinevere in the Merlin tv show wtf?

Do you idiots complain every time a black person is in something, that was previously played by a white person? I mean, there's autism and then there's whatever some of you on here seem to have

she's gorgeous

Yes.

Funnily enough they don't complain when Jesus is whitewashed on film.

where do you think you are right now

>European folklore
>black people
lol

I had someone try to say that Jesus was white, in spite of being a middle eastern man, because God chose for his human incarnation to be white.

when malcolm x is played by a whitey i'll stop complaining i promise

WE WUZ EUROPEON MYTHOLOGY N SHIET

how can you think about guinevere when this woman plays morgana?

when Hitler is played by a black person i'll stop complaining

>Morgana in that gothic outfit
Nice

French were black during Dark Times of the medieval ages, that's why the name

Anyone who else cry at the ending of Merlin?

camelot got her right

There were black people in medieval Europe you uneducated fuck. Have you ever heard of fucking Othello? Moors? Sir Morien, aka The Black Knight from the King Arthur legends?

i stopped at season 3 or so
What happens in the end?

It's blackwashing for a stupid reason. Yeah people are going to complain about it. If something doesn't make sense people will speak up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

or if you want swap races should have gotten the hottest black girl out there..

Ummmmm.... can't remember properly desu. I remember Arthur died, Merlin lived on until this day, can't remember the rest. I remember I cried tho

She's not even black, she's slightly brown

she got nice tiddies

hnnnnng

Lucas was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.[1][2] Her father is Black Canadian, and her mother is Caucasian.[3]

Those are some really sad fucking tits.

Reminds me of Natalie Dormer.

Both have appealing faces (to me), but those fucking tits are a huge turn off.

They look like they either got flattened by something into pancakes or they just deflated.

So? There were white people living in medieval China. So it would be perfectly acceptable to cast whites as typical Chinese in a story set in medieval China, right?

> Have you ever heard of fucking Othello? Moors?

The Moors were Arabs/Berbers and the character of Othello is thought to be based on Abd el-Ouahed ben Messaoud.

My jesus is white and pure

but its the BBC they treat all drama as theater which has much looser restrictions on who can play who

Dropped

even legends of tomorrow had a better one

I didn't like her that much but completely ignored the fact she was black when this first aired, I was very naive. Same as the black Little John in Robin Hood, I remember it was such an exciting show back then but looking back at it now blatant BBC anti-white shlock

Same as Roses black boyfriend Noel Clarke in first season of 2005 doctor who funny character though from what I remember

mickey was a decent enough character i thought
I liked his arc that made him more than comic relief , and his eventual independence from Rose

>One or two black people on a fantasy show is blatant anti-white conspiracy

You make me want to rewatch season 1-4, nostalgia would hit me hard after watching nothing but US shows aside from Gomorrah and Fortitude

>but looking back at it now blatant BBC anti-white shlock
>Literally just one black character that's obviously there to placate to blacks

lay off the pol kiddo

>user can't into pattern recognition

Wanna join me gang, mate, innit?

That's a damn nigger! What next a nigger as lancelot?

>placate to blacks
I'd doubt there were that many black teenagers watching doctor who or robin hood when it aired

DATS RITE MOTHAFUCKA

>user is a paranoid fuckwit who spouts contrived conjecture

>giving a shit about these whores when best girl Morgause is in the show

>Horowitz

Oy Vey