Who should play her in film?

Who should play her in film?

Idris
Elba

an asian girl

That could work since he could play anything.

who cares

macron&brigitte would make a better story

Can I get a quick rundown on his wife?

they met when he was 15, she was his french and theater teacher. Grew closer when they wrote a play together. She was married+3children. Got together anyway. And now she's on her way to become the first lady in france.

M O M M Y

Utterly disrespectable.

really?

If she hadn't been married that would be perry hot.

>you'll never rail your teacher so hard it destroys her marriage

/OURGAL/

>comparing politics to Harry Potter
Getting a bit too liberal in here

that was mostly about her looks

Just a little reminder that she will lose badly in the second round, and in OUR LIFETIME France will be another islamic state.

Mashallah.

Cate Blanchett

All I want is for Europe to collapse and I can't decide which side will get us there faster. I guess they'll both do the job. Inshallah brother

No matter what, the birthrates of the muslims and Africans will do the trick.

t. german
you'll get gased soon enough dumb krautz

>implying
if it comes to war we have an army of refugees marching for Mutti Merkel

Just like in my chinese cartoons

Wife's son the candidate.

C U N N Y

That's because you're misogynist who does not want to see s women prez.

This is some /fuckingleaf/ shit. France is about to get trudeaud

Isn't she the racist one?

>swn lock your oui oui up in chastity and make you her foot slave
Why go on?

Germans are the only ones who will win no matter what happens to the rest of Europe, dumb frog.

Shit! I would devote my life to france for a chance at fucking her.

Who will play her in the biopic?

Bryce Dallas howard

imagine if she won

a

OH FUCK

FUCKL

I wish she was the one in the running instead of her aunt. Marion > Marine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cate Blanchett

literally how does this get past the spam filter

I have no fucking idea how that thing works

I'd say Cate Blanchett

>her

Are those her sons in the background?

he's raising his wifes sons

Kudrow

did she win or what

vera farmiga

I want her to sit on my face!

PLEASE MARION, MY LOVE, MY SWEET JEANNE, LET ME EAT YOUR PERFECT ASS

That is so 2017. Wonderful

actually all his wife's sons are older than him
but his wife's daughter is younger

jenna from the office, both are losers LMAO

Holy shit, my dick.

looks like his wife took the bogpill

>tfw americucks electing Trump made Europeans lose their support for right wing nationalistic rhetoric
Thanks for taking one for the team burgers, you always had our back.

better watch out then

Always willing to take one for the team.