ITT come up with interesting and original movie ideas

ITT come up with interesting and original movie ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-M5Qx57_UU
youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayed_(1988_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two teens that hate each other find magic swords that cut through everything and have infinite lenght
they fight against cops, army and between themselves, cuting buildings, mountains and even the moon
the swords were made by aliens to test humanity
I could write the script myself by I am fucking lazy 25 neet who doesn't do shit so if there's some hollywood jew writer here I give my permision to do it

Movie is about a man who get superpowers. Heres the twist. he uses them for bad and goes on mass murder sprees across the globe.

DIK CHEESE: the movie

"Sean Bean Dies"

Sean Bean wakes up in the centre of a maze of death, every time he tries to escape he dies in various ways, but always wakes up in his cell again. - but he is given advice via video recordings left by his previous dead selves. Can he escape the maze?

A daring mix of Memento, Cube and Groundhog Day

>Kikewood so desperate they come to a Czechoslovakian backflipping aficionados imageforum to steal original ideas

A rich high functioning alcoholic gets his kicks from driving around in his exotic sports cars while drunk. Will he get his shit together before the cops finally put an end to his shenanigans?

FUND IT.

There's probably some kind of anime about this

I'm screeningshotting this so some fucking goy doesn't try to sue me in ten to fifteen

kid drops out of college, burns all bridges, attempts to find a minimum wage job, is denied welfare and starves on the street

A strictly muslim raised boy named Hamet discovers that he has a magic dick, that grows half a centimeter every time he cums in a girl.
He discovers this at the late age of 23, after an upbringing full of assrape by his father and his friends, the third time he is getting his dick sucked by a crack whore. He becomes curious as to how big his penis can grow, but he does not have enough money to pay enough hookers, nor is he attractive enough to actually hook up with enough girls, and nor is he mentally stable enough to secure a gf. Therefore he starts raping. After two months, his dick has grown to 1 meter.He believes that his dick is now big enough to take his revenge. He surprises his father on his birthday. All his friends are there. No women. His father seems surprised but happy to see his son. Hamet reaches for his father's hand. It seems as if he his going to kiss it, a common sign of respect in the muslim world. But instead, he places the hand between his legs. His dad slaps him in the face out of reflex, pulls his hand away and then realises what he just felt. Hamet takes his dick out and swings it like a mad men, knocking all his father's friends out. As he bends his father over, he sees tears falling on the floor. His dick becomes flacid. But before it can go fully soft, his father turns around, looks Hamet deep in the eyes, and starts licking his monstrous dick until Hamet cums in his mouth. The End.

kino

kek

is there any way we can combine these two ideas

if it is I haven't watch it and you better tell me

I don't watch weebshit so I wouldn't know.

THIS

It's honestly not that hard to be unique. The problem is that most people don't want to put more than 5 minutes into thinking of an idea. They just want it to "come to them."

If you sit down and write down 100 movie ideas, you will probably get a good one.

yes but can you make a franchise of it?
if you can't then there's no place for your movie

would have worked in the 80s

80's revival then

reality is entirely defined by majority consensus and the powers that be have structured society to function the way it does to keep people reinforcing this nightmare reality to ensure they're the only people that ever realize how much power a single person has.

There's something like that in an anime but fuck if I can recall which one. I've gone past seeing toooo many.

Is that the new sharktopus?

It's been five years since the last Sharknado that devastated Washington, D.C. and the world is benefiting from this hard-earned peace. Aston Reynolds' tech company Astro-X with their revolutionary atmosphere stabilizers called Astro-Pods, managed to eradicate all possible Sharknado formations, before they could get the chance to grow in magnitude. Fin, is heading to Vegas for a family reunion, some fun and relaxation, but before long, menacing clouds are forming once again and a brand new Sharknado is at hand.

Sharknado the 4th Awakens I believe

Go home Alex

Set half a million years in the future in a voluntary anarchistic society spanning the Solar System called the Golden Oecumene. Technology makes nearly everyone immortal and tremendously wealthy, except those exiled from society or living outside by choice. The main character, Phaethon, is a member of a group, called the Manorials, who travel and communicate as virtual projections on the physical world. The Manorial élites rarely go anywhere in person and live almost always connected to the Mentality, their version of the Internet. The Sophotechs, a superior line of computer intelligences, do most of the work, research, and simulations required by the society. There is only one remaining court, the Curia, and they rarely hear cases since everything can be solved externally by superior Sophotech intelligence and simulation. The entire military is made up of one man, who most of the society has forgotten. The most powerful groups are the Hortators and the Peers, although about 90 percent of the society's wealth is controlled by the Sophotechs. The Hortators serve to convince people to act in a way beneficial to society. The Peers are the most wealthy and powerful humans ever to have lived, and they include Phaethon's "father" Helion, who created the Solar Array, a means of mixing the Sun's mass in order to extend the main-sequence hydrogen-burning lifetime of our star. Phaethon becomes convinced that there is an enemy presence originating from an ancient failed colonization-attempt on another star, and becomes constantly dogged by clandestine enemies. The peaceful Utopian society does not believe in Phaethon's hostile experiences and discoveries, because of the enemy's superior subterfuge and technology. Phaethon must face his memories, the reasons for their loss, and his original dream of space exploration, risk, and enterprise in the face of a powerful, mysterious enemy and his Utopian society that treasures its present safety and stability above all else.

screenwriter here. thanks for all the ideas! I obviously won't use them at a 1:1 ratio, but I will use as a foundation and then I'll expand upon them.

Remove the "Sean Bean dies" meme and you have a genuine story.

Guy wakes up 30000 years into the future. He's in a space station, where soldiers are ready to go fight some war. That's all I have so far bros

One thing you don't understand about creative types. They prefer their own shitty ideas to yours.

what's his motivation? can't accept he gay? jealous of normies and their gf? fantasy to reenact violent video games?

This is a Sean Bean movie.

He was a a social outcast and hates normies

Poor Diavolo

Sup Forums : the movie

Act Two: The Frog God

Minnie Driver plays a struggling tranny in LA. Falls in love with a handsome stranger played by Paul Dano. When it comes time to fug, Dano's character reveals he is an FTM. Both then proceed to commit suicide. The End.

broke woman gets pregnant wants to abort turns out fetus is psychic and aware. child does her and husbands bidding not knowing right from wrong. in the end they keep child. work in there some back alley abortionist who tells the couple the kids a psychic.

i imagine like vera drake, but a comedy

A man wakes up and realizes he is Hitler on August 31, 1939. With everything he knows and loves taken from him, he decides "fuck it" and tries to use his future knowledge to win the war.

A movie about a dog and an old person

A cop needs to go undercover to infiltrate a skinhead gang in prison. He needs to get information out of the leader. They befriend each other after the cop saves the life of the skinhead leader. The cop and leader grow close and it is revealed that the gang leader is gay. The cop must become gay in order to complete his mission or something. Cop could be a jew too, for full oscar bait

A clown from a wealthy background runs for President against a wicked witch in a colorful land of idiots. Along the way, he is aided by a elvish looking man with a thick white mane and beard who leaks out the wicked witch's secrets to the populace, a balding, obese raging conspiracy theorist who reveals her health weakness, and a deep accented bald man who is the leader of another country who saves the day at the last minute.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Kimi No Na Wa was the closest we'll get to this and it was shit.

>implying Hollywood wants original ideas

They want that sweet built in audience that comes with adapting a comic book/video game/novel or a remake/reboot.

BUT! since he was schooled in some poor place in the USA and his school was underfunded he is pretty much ignorant! and goes with his spotty knowledge of some war movies (some of em works of fiction) and maybe a few history channel docs

For the past 10 years there's been a lot of complaining that female main characters are either shallow boring characters who are good at everything or fanservice. I came up with an idea based entirely around trying to "do one right".

>Female MC lives in a steampunk world and invents nuclear weapons
>Female MC is thrust into the world of the aristocracy, men trying to marry her
>Other countries send people to marry her
>Assassins are also sent
>MC can't tell who is an assassin and who is genuine
>MC is a sperg who does terrible in social situations
>Turns out none of the guys actually love her, they're way out of her league
>Have a reverse Hunchback situation, where the one nice guy has no romantic interest in the girl but ends up with a different girl
>MC ends up alone in the end but still earns the guy's friendship
>Entire world learns how to build atomic weapons
>MC regrets making them
>She remains alone in end

Trying to take the usual teengirl film format and make it "grow up" by introducing concepts like the importance of responsibility. The target demo would be fucking pissed since it would basically be a slap to their face but they need to hear it.

Already crying

already been done fag

That exists. It's called Chronicle.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-M5Qx57_UU

a day in the life of tommy wiseau

I would be fine with chicks in more action roles if they were even close to being realistic. Linda Hamilton in Terminator is the closest thing to a perfect female action character we will ever see. Smart, realistic, and not some invincible patriarchy smashing bullshit

>it turns out he was always Hitler
>Hitler's retarded fuckups throughout the war like fighting to the last man and making it a two front war were the result of his shitty education

Gantz has a few fights where teens attack each other(but more often aliens) with swords that grow absurd lengths.

Looks nice!

Nicholas Cage buys a microwave at Sears, one month later it breaks. He has to return it and the movie chronicles his life during this time

yea good call. i was thinking about this earlier today and this is a good example of it done right. i was ok with kill bill too but i guess kick ass female lead have to be used sparingly because it got some oomph for being rare, and somehow it makes it work. women irl dont kick ass as much as guys so even in work of fiction it got to be taken in account i think. redoing every male asskicking character as female is just a bad idea. also a lazy stealth remake.

Good movie desu

Nigger I also thought of a massive scifi setting with shitloads of detail. I could write paragraphs on the fictional history I thought up.

I'm not going to post it here and neither should you. I'd rather it never amount to anything and take it to my grave than risk the .001% chance of having some lazy jew from Columbia Pictures take it and shit out a terrible movie out of it.

An evil mad scientist uses a machine to accelerate climate change. He does this so everyone will take climate change seriously.

Disaster movie with a lefty message.

that machine is: making cars for every indians and chinese out there.

Mage: The Ascension as imagined by someone not quite as talented as the writers of Mage: The Ascension

Keep at it though.

Movie about the day to day life of a young executive in an evil megacorporation. Wall Street at Weyland Yutani.

east european looser go to murica visit his cousin they go to strip clubs hookers etc,
looser get the brilliant idea to become a pimp move hookers from east eu to murica new york basically start his own prostitution ring with 10/10 east eu slots, start to hang out at high end parties and get to know crème de la crème of NY providing slots for filthy rich and politicians ofc at some point shit hit the fan etc. meh im bored i go to Sup Forums for a fapp

I came up with a pretty crazy idea but I wanted to keep it for myself, but fuck it I'm a loser.

You know time travel? What if time travel created an alternate universe each time it was done. But this could be useful in a specific way.

A team of scientists experiment with antimatter acceleration. "Near" lightspeed. The experiments produce odd mishaps. After a while the head scientist comes up with a weird hypothesis. He keeps it to himself. The experiments are producing results before they are put to motion. We are talking about extremely minute matter, so it takes a massive machine to be even able to detect it.

But do you already realize what is happening? This is why a narrator might be needed. Each time a new alternate reality is created. In the main reality, the main universe of mankind, no results happen. That universe is in a way, dead when it comes to time travel. And this branch of alternate realities produce countless offshoots that end up in dead-ends themselves. But the branch keeps moving forward with new experiments and each time results are found in the new ones.

Fast-forward through the boring shit. It could be shown, whatever, I don't care to write about it.

A far future. They have realized time travel creates alternate realities. This is the how-manieth down the chain. A man enters a chamber. He is being sent back far into the past. It's simply a fun game, nothing of importance. What happens is that he is copied smallest matter by smallest matter. The copy is and is not sent back whole in some vague chamber. It's sent back tiny piece by piece in an instant, 3D printed into the past. Because it's instant, the pieces don't scatter into different realities. Some science has been mode.

A man pops into far past. A modern sword pops in as well. He has his sword and his goal is to take over the world with modern, or far future knowledge. That's the rest of the movie. It doesn't matter what follows, the beginning is already interesting enough.

Antimatter-powered acceleration I mean, not antimatter accelerated.

An intelligent and enlightened individual takes the right choices at the right crossroads in life, ends up destroying humanity.

(You)
Oh and I simply forgot to mention the important part about speed. It determines time jumped. Easily controlled.

They also don't care about the neverending amount of alternate realities. To them it's just trash thrown into an endless landfill. Hedonistic assholes.

The year is 2017.
A super secret cabal comprising of top government and military officials, along with royal families and billionaire businessmen have conspired together in backroom deals, to rid the planet of the scum, which is the general population through the use of global mind control tactics, and divide and conquer strategies and economic slavery through currency control.
The cabal uses it's power to hijack poor counties, and hold them to ransom, while they strip it of it natural resources and exploit it's citizens.
They use their intelligence agencies to infiltrate governments, create wars and corrupt it's politicians through blackmail, bribery and coercion.
At the heart of this cabal lies sinister satanic beliefs and cannibalistic rituals, which include the torture, rape and murder of young children, who are procured by an army of "handlers" planted within every facet of society including academics, police, politicians and doctors to name but a few.
The final goal is the complete annihilation of humanity, so only the select few are left.... but there's one problem.
A rag tag bunch of renegade hackers have found out about this evil plot and seek to expose this wickedness to the world before it's too late.

the title: #killuminati

actually people are so paranoid already a movie like that would just set ablaze the mind of poor alienated white dudes into being even more disconnected from the world... do we need more of that?

You should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

Holy shit!

Are you 10?

>Mage: The Ascension is a role-playing game based in

>Sharks

Ok, follow me on this one. There are areas on Earth that used to be part of inland seas and even farrows into the ocean before geological changes. So, with that information, a ghost story involving prehistoric ghost sharks eating people and only the power of a Shinto priest and his cute shrine maiden assistant can stop them.

Directed by Q.Tarantino and starring Sam Jackson as the Shinto priest, and whoever is the most popular Japanese actress at the time as the shrine maiden. Also Starring Tarantino as a tourist that gets eaten and Takeshi Kitano as the secret necromantic disembodied head of a samurai lord controlling the sharks.

Yeah. I was gonna say either gantz or asumas wrath.

>Fast forward through the boring shit
Someone already did years ago and came up with The One

I see what you did there.

i bet it is shit! its pizzagate paranoid nonsense! how's that for a revelation!

kys shill

Talking dog and cat go to school for magical animals to become better wizards and learn to fly tricked out cars into space to fight intergalactic armies led by young girls with long black hair that covers their faces.

Just something where it starts off with one guy looking up at this antagonist, who in turn looks up at another antagonist, and again, and again, until the last antagonist, who looks up at the first guy
Some kind of mind game, directed by Edgar Wright, Steven Soderbergh or Guy Ritchie

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI&

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>apology video where text is read off a sheet and comments disabled

t. faggots who can't read into things that obviously have deeper meanings

But what is life without memes?

that was the sound of a guy shitting his pants afraid because he realize he could rightfully lose everything a la gawker : his nonsense can have very negative consequences in real life. ruining the reputation of some random dude is no joke.

>A sock comes to life and is hailed as the second coming of Jesus

>An Armenian warlord flees to America after the war is lost and accidentally becomes best friends with Paris Hilton

>A renegade cop uncovers a conspiracy to destroy the great wall of china

>A martial-arts grand master must avenge the murder of his son. But his son's murderer is a UFC champion who is constantly protected. The only way to confront him is by rising through the ranks of UFC

>A formula one driver is killed in a freak accident. His girlfriend discovers a conspiracy wherein the car makers were thinning his tires to make pit-stops 0.5% faster. She enters into a lengthy court battle to make them acknowledge responsibility

>The second gulf war never actually happened. George Bush narrates how they faked the whole thing. And boy, it's a doozy

>A lone government agent makes it his life mission to capture a terrorist who requires breathing tubes because he's on life-support. Along the way, he questions what it is to really be a terrorist

>A guy gets the ability to set himself on fire. He can un-set himself on fire too. Nothing else. The power seems completely pointless except for convenience in finding a lighter for cigarettes. Then he realises that he can enter buildings that are unfire because he can mute the effects of the flames on himself

>Nasa launches an angsty teenager into space on accident

have a moment of self reflection: are you a loser? whose fault is it, someone else right... step away from nonsense and get your shit together young man

this is very true, can confirm based on all the great ideas I've seen but haven't ever stolen

Having said that, hollywood execs don't give a shit and will take a concept and hire an established writer to write it

>Other countries send people to marry her
why? is she particularly important or rich?
>Assassins are also sent
again, why?

My idiot weaboo friend told me to watch it. I'm already disappointed.

You can't make that film though and here's why
a.
>the illuminati is real and prevents production/distribution and possibly even kills you for trying
b.
>the illimunati isn't real and the fact you've managed to produce the film proves as much, undermining the cause and turning off the only audience that would be interested
c
>the illuminati is real but is completely unthreatened by the film because it's so shit, and it bankrupts you

Nearly none of these have a character. And that goes for most these ideas.

Newsflash: Movies are good when the characters are good. Even better when the plot is based on their character.

A [adjective] [character] must [do something] or else [problems], but faces [antagonistic force].

they all have characters user
the character isn't fleshed out because it's simple descriptions focusing on the story

circumcision is a jewish trick : the movie

There's something like this already, but no prison and the lead is a woman.

Also a Jew gets killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayed_(1988_film)