Fast and Furious

How does this happen?

Seriously though, why is this series THIS popular? Is it really big in third world countries like China or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIY5b1JMvGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>movies with leads of all races and both genders that appeal to dudebros and women alike is successful

desu deserves it more than nu star wars

Honestly this. Somehow Fast and the Furious of all franchises ended up having one of the most diverse, globally appealing casts.

>movies with leads of all races and both genders that appeal to dudebros and women alike is successful

But it is a piece of shit

>desu deserves it more than nu star wars

To this, I agree.

Bow to your Chinese overlords holly jew

Same way marvel shit makes money appealing to the lowest common

I used to hate on the series until I watched the fifth movie. Give it a chance.

This.
It's also very accessible
Said actors are all stars to some degree.
The franchise is very well established.
There's a lack of anything besides dogshit superhero movies to fill the family action blockbuster role
Heavy promotion + cultural zeitgeist

It's a perfect storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIY5b1JMvGs

>Jews siphoning money off more shabbos goyim
>'bowing down to them'

Sorry I don't speak Hebrew

I've only ever used the term "hate on" ironically. So I'm taking a wild guess here and assuming I'm not the target demographic of the franchise.

>But it is a piece of shit
They're not that bad bro, just standard turn off your brain action flicks, which have always been wildly popular.

It might have something to do with now everyone who finds niggers appealing wants to see niggers acting like niggers and being rewarded for it.

Probably not but I still say give Fast 5 a chance if you're at all a fan of 80s/90s style action flicks.

Like Suicide Squad?

Aging normalfags in their late twenties/early thirties who still go to the movie theater.

How does this series appeal to women? It always came across as the usual action movie aimed at guys. Keep in mind I've only watched up to the 4th movie, so I've definitely missed out on the big transformation into what it is now.

Genuine question, because my coworker was talking about how her 12 year old daughter wanted to go see it.

doesn't china keep 80% of all foreign film proceeds?

unironically because of dwayne johnson
the series was pretty dead after Fast 4 which is widely accepted as the worst FF movie and the rock swoops in and saves it

was paul walkers death the best thing to happen to this franchise, box-office-wise?

michelle rodriguez is now a major action girl part of it, and now charlize theron as the bad girl

Something tells me you weren't conscious during the 80s/90s, thus your claims are lacking in veracity.

Combination of these two I think

A better question is how these "heroes" in the franchise survive. Every movie ends up with them traveling in a convoy of sports cars going...somewhere. How fucking hard is to hit them with a missile?

whats wrong niggers its pretty amazing movie with incredible cinematography and action.and solid story/twist and fun too,
Do you all nigs like shit marvel tier pictures/stupid quips and robot blowing up action

FF8 is literally better then all mcu movies maybe winter soldier

They're good kino featuring people of every ethnicity and a subject matter that appeals to everyone.

The fourth movie ended up being kind of a surprise hit. It definitely revived both Paul Walker and Vin Diesel's careers. Then they smartly changed up the formula starting with 5 and of course brought in Dwayne Johnson.

>point break with cars
>lethal weapon with cars
>days of thunder in japan
>mission impossible with cars for a few movies
>avengers with cars
whats the 8th one?

They're really good at driving, man.

Basically Avengers with cars again but Dom goes rogue. So sort of the Civil War of the series I guess.

journey to the east with cars

Mr Robot/babys days out/mission impossible

They are super heroes and the cars are their super suits.

Ulysses with cars

This the people who criticize the movies can't understand that they surpass capeshit in all aspects

>2011
>they're bringing in the rock? Well that's desperate. I guess this plauge upon film is soon to be over

the world keeps telling me in completely unequivocal terms to kill myself.

>paul walker's bastard daughter doesn't get a cent
lol

to the lighthouse with cars

It was an early conscious decision

the iron heel with cars

The best part of the series is how everything was retooled starting with 5. Ludacris went from side character that worked on cars to the team's elite hacker. Tyrese went from hardened tough guy to comic relief that just seems happy to be included.

Tarkovsky's Stalker with cars

For all intents and purposes, they're G.I. Joe now.

satantango with cars

... well it would be kinda hard to make a film series about a bunch of white people who dump tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of man hours on turning shitty cars into loud and shiny shitty cars.

2001: a Space Odyssey with cars.

star wars, with cars.

cars with cars

macbeth with cars

The Rock and Diesel were basically super heroes in F8 too.

They're bringing in bigger names. Statham, Theron and Gaston are now part of the familia. They'll bring back Gadot as a revived skeleton next time since she's more popular with Wonder Woman.

clan of the cave bear with cars

>revived skeleton
Kek

>since she's more popular with Wonder Woman

if wonder woman doesn't flop hard I'm out

>How does this series appeal to women?
user...Women like looking at sexy men just as much as guys like looking at sexy women. This movie has both.

Exactly. They dropped all pretense of realism and just started coming up with the most ridiculous action setpieces possible. Like I said, they're basically G.I. Joe now.

How much of a Base animal do you have to be to be interested in cars

Muh macho man magazine said this is what real Man are supposed to like so I like mujer vehicles lmao

Untermenschen to be honest

>women have a huge problem with men looking at sexy women

>men don't really care if women look at sexy men

this is one of the driving forces behind the emasculation of men in the modern era.

>said actors

Why does reddit talk like this? To sound smart?

t. bus rider

the humor is something normal people like, not some joss whedon faggot ass shit for reddit to giggle at

Dwayne Johnson was named the sexiest man alive by some big name magazine not so long ago. I guess that helps.

Skyrim with guns

>Third world countries like China

nigger.

Bald men are subhuman

>cool cars
>tough dudes
>sexy women
>no insufferable political agenda (I think)

It's a winning formula that most cultures can relate to.

There aren't that many good movie stars left, and they put them all in the same goddamn movie. The movie doesn't even have to be decent. For some reason the Rock and cars will just get people to the theatre.

There are two types of people that like cars. The ones that hang Ferrari posters on their walls and those that are in their garage changing out parts.

I have a strong suspicion these movies are popular because of the poster hangers.

>surpass capeshit in all aspects
like that's difficult?

>no insufferable political agenda (I think)

Well I don't think Russians would enjoy seeing Americans kill Russian military mercileslly and making them a joke for just doing their job. So it had a political agenda in that regard

do Chinese theaters play big movies like this dubbed or subbed?

>How much of a Base animal do you have to be to be interested in cars

Star wars nerds obsess over the spacecraft. Capeshit fans obsess over the Batmobile. It's all the same shit.

Get off your high horse.

Fair enough. I didn't see the movie.

Yeah and they are animals too

>Disney buys franchise
>suddenly dom is gay and Michelle Rodriquez becomes the main character
>revealed that the rock is transgender ftm
>antagonist become generic white supremacist international terrorist group
It still makes a billion dollars

It kinda makes sense though. An arctic action setpeice is one of the few they haven't done left aside from going to space.

Faceless enemies in the arctic mountains = russians.

the chicks do action shit and get banged by biff dudes
whats not to get you feminine queerboy?

I thought I heard the word separatists at one point, maybe the soldiers were separatists? Doesn't make much sense but at least they covered it that they're not killing honest hard working Russians

>he doesn't like carkino

It has a lot of big guys in it

Do they explain how Han came back from the dead in this one? He dies at the end of tokyo drift and he's back in the fourth movie with no explanation. It's even retconned in the 7th movie, where they reuse the final scene from tokyo drift and apply it to Han's second "death"

This film appeals to the lowest instincts even more than capeshit

the stupid fucking chinks love carshit more than anything in the world

Han isn't in the movie. Not brought back from the dead (yet?)

This won't meme.

cringe

Here's the (You) you so desperately want.

I would unironically watch a Fast and Furious version of Armageddon desu.

it's better action and more entertaining than any capeshit

not sure why these movies trigger people who don't watch them so badly

I honestly don't get it either. They'll watch superhero movies all summer long but this is somehow too "meathead" for them?

>trying to put the blame on third world countries
not this time amerifat

Not a single argument made how it's any different or better than capeshit and even if, that's still not a reason to watch something

This, they are pretty much the only palatable blockbuster action movies, and I guess mission impossible.

Third worlder detected, kek

cars/nascar are autist repellent unless they fell for the weeb speed racer and initial d ricer meme.

>gets married in wifebeater

Kek. You make a good point.

>I only watch ((affirmative action)) movies

T. Never watched the movies