SVTFOE

You faggots didn't tell me how good this was.
Shit is lit.

It's done really well.
Like, it doesn't cater to my age, it's clearly a kids show, but it's some so fucking well that I can't not appreciate it.

Probably because you're on the wrong board. That shit is posted constantly on Sup Forums.

90% of the discussion there is about the cuckquean symbolism though. I mean, they're right, but I feel it's been said enough.

race mixing propaganda by shekelstein and goldberg

Star isn't human, and Marco is a cutie.

Jesus fucking Christ/pol/ has ruined Sup Forums the show isn't politically biased in the slightest.

That being siad, this really is a Sup Forums topic

>can't even discuss kids shows now without "MUH RACEMIXING"
You guys are literally only better than liberals in the sense that you're not fucking insane but you're just as if not more easily triggered than them

holy shit I WAS JUST PRETENDING you stupid fucking kids
learn to ignore things you don't like

Cuckquean (or cucking for that matter) isn't really specifically a race thing

It's really good at some points, but the writing is inconsistent.

But it really is race mixing propaganda. Mexican male + white female, lots of romantic subplot shit gets kids wanting to see the race mixing ship. Also Sup Forums is more reddit than Sup Forums, you can't have good discussion without every other post being about sex and muh waifu faggotry

Can't complain. It's a very cute show.
Only issue is that it takes a while to get going.
The first 8-10 episodes are complete filler used to set up the characters and the show doesn't really get going until the latter half of season 1 but then it really kicks off well and only improved throughout season 2. The last few episodes of season 2 are very very well done for a kids show.

Disney has actually expressed concern with how dark the show has been getting and wants them to brighten it up in season 3.

That could be difficult to do given where the current plot trends are hoing.

I didn't say it was political. Just that one of the artists is inserting her fetish into it. Considering she's done artwork featuring staghorns, and her self insert has admitted to having voyeuristic tendencies, it isn't even that much of a stretch.
>Star obviously loves Marco
>females of her species have a small pair of wings
>scene where Marco makes out with another character, while holding hands with Star

That's perfectly normal though.
You've never been friendzoned? It's a perfectly usual aspect of teenage life.

Hell, even if it is cucking, how often do we wee it happening to a woman?
I'm perfectly fine with it especially given that they're still obviously eventually going to get together, of course that will only anger the "muh white tainted genes" fags.

I like the show, but the dancing episode was kind of disturbing. She's 14 but implies that in the past they went clubbing all the time and shit. So she was hitting up the dance floor and turning down dates when she was 10?

Other than that I've enjoyed it in pretty much it's entirity. I wish Ludo would win more. Toffee is just cringey and I don't like him as much as a villain.

Maybe if you are into cuckolding, cuck

and race mixing

It's one of the best animated shows I've seen in a long time. I'd say between this, Samuri Jack, and shows like Regular Show there has been a resurgence in decent animated shows.

So because one of the main characters isn't white the show is now a liberal plant that subliminally promotes race mixing?
Should everyone in every show just be white?

Back to your containment board

I bet you fags got triggered at this too

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking freak.

2 things.

1. This thread belongs on Sup Forums
2. People that honestly think this promotes race mixing belong on Sup Forums

OK wveryone, evacuate the thread. Let's get back to what we do best: shitting on popular movies that we have all seen anyway.

marco is the main character and he is paired with a white girl. Marco could have been white, or star could have been mexican. You know they are going to be paired in the series, and lots of the series is about romantic shit. It's literal race mixing.

how is it possible to be this much of a manchild

seriously.
I bet he doesn't even watch french animation

>marco is the main character and he is paired with a white girl. Marco could have been white, or star could have been mexican.
But they're not. What's the problem?
You're acting like if a character isn't white that's because the writers and animators went out of their way to force them in affirmative action style. That's clearly not the case. It's like you think that if Marco isn't constantly eating tacos and saying "ay caromba" then he should just be white.

This is Sup Forums the post.
>blatant pol posting
>calling others "Reddit"
>animated shit
>sheev get
Nice dubs btw

>half of Europe will be minority white in two generations
>US is already minority white
>Media promotes racemixing
>Whites don't like it

Wow what a shocker. That crazy 'ol Sup Forums, huh?

>French shit
Hahahahahahahahaha

Is this the cringe thread? Every one of you needs to eat a bullet.

At least the french don't pair white girls with brown skinned ""humans""

having sex with the exact same race will gradually result in the same effect as inbreeding

Did you learn that in Chaim's class at Berkeley?

That's just blatantly racist for no reason.
If the cultural values held by the individual are not cancerous, then it doesn't matter what skin color they are.
Obviously I would never put a ring on some nigger from the ghetto, but if she's perfectly whitewashed culturally, then it's fine.

Jesus Christ

Sup Forums literally ruined Sup Forums

triggered Sup Forumsmbler tards need to fuck off my board.

>DUDE ADULT REFERENCES
>DUDE CUTE CHARACTERS
>DUDE ITS JUST SO LOL FUNNY XD
Its almost like you guys are circlejerking a little girl's cartoon like the bronies did.
Weird huh?