Bundesliga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OHwoLp7tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/bundes/ more like /bundas/ lmao

bayern munchen ligue

hello bundes is the liga of my habitat

morning

I wanted to wake up early today to get shit done. But then I woke up in the middle of the night because some animal who is living in my walls was making a lot of noise and because of that I slept through my alarm. I guess, it's not the right day to be productive, nothing I can do about it

shoot it

Asuka a cute.

pet it

you still half half a day to do stuffs

also

is it a quack?

It's in the wall guys. There is no way for me to get to it unless I am willing to tear down the wall

tear.

down.

that.

wall.

you could listen with your ear on the wall where exactly it is in the wall and then shoot this area of the wall

poison it

how does that even happen, are your walls made from Gipskarton and air?

air is a good insulator

like most gases. but it's also a gas.

>YAWNdesliga

bundezzzzzzliga

>"FC Bayern kann so früh Meister werden wie noch nie"
when will this ride end?

when we get rid of 50+1

When someone blows up the Bayern bus. Be the change you want to see

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OHwoLp7tI

*gets relegated to regionalliga*

monitoring

>Zwei Jahre war Louis van Gaal Trainer des FC Bayern. Zwischen 2009 und 2011 führte er die Münchner zum Double-Gewinn und ins Finale der Champions League.
>Doch er feierte in dieser Zeit nicht nur Erfolge, sondern rieb sich von Beginn an auch in persönlichen Streitigkeiten auf. Vor allem das Verhältnis zu Präsident Uli Hoeneß war schon früh zerrüttet.
>Hoeneß sei auch der Grund, warum er sich nicht vorstellen könne, wieder zu den Bayern zurückzukehren. Van Gaal störte sich am meisten daran, dass sich der Präsident zu stark in die Personalentscheidungen des Trainers eingemischt habe.
>"Philipp Lahm spielte damals Linksverteidiger, erst ich habe ihn auf rechts gestellt. Daraufhin hatte ich einen riesigen Streit mit Hoeneß, der Lahm weiter links haben wollte", erklärte van Gaal in der Sport Bild: "Die Geschichte gab mir recht: Lahm wurde als rechter Außenverteidiger Champions-League-Sieger und Weltmeister."
>Einen ähnlichen Kampf habe er mit Hoeneß bei Thomas Müller ausgefochten. "Als ich das Talent, das mir Herrmann Gerland empfahl, anfangs immer aufstellte, musste sich meine Frau Truus in der Vorstands-Loge von Hoeneß sagen lassen: 'Ihr Mann hat wieder falsch aufgestellt'."

why is wurstl such a streithammel

small pener

brb

>schalke, freiburg and mainz are the only EV in the bundes

because of the sheikh

look at him and laugh

>actually watching the bundes when 2nd bundes exists
lamillo lamallo labumm

heh that was funny

>not an denmark transpost
d r o p p e d

based af

kinda would like marriage aswell

any girl (male) interested?

How much money do you make?

>ywn marry denmark

>denmark gets mentioned
>thread goes off-topic

always the same with you virgin faggots

Stop posting this creatura over and over gain you retarded Turk first

Honestly its not even denmark that is the biggest cancer but the obsessed autists shitting up the /bundes/ with it

Uff

>him

true

you are sooooooo jelly right now

But there's nothing else to talk about at the moment anyway. There are no games on today and no interesting news. Without denmark-posting, this thread would be even more dead than it already is.

You're free to leave anytime and never come back. At least Denmark and her followers generate traffic.

its dead because no one delivers any content or anything new anymore. its just AHAHAHAH DENMARK AHAHAHA posting like the literal basic faggots some of you are

Who will buyern buy after neuer retires? Or will it take so long that früchtl is good enough for the first team?

There aren't many things to write about since Buyern winning the league title year in year and all of the other ""big"" clubs shitting their bed on a regualr basis/lose their best players to buyern.
dead league
dead thread

hmmm but theres photoshop user and webm user that deliver from time to time but you're kinda right about bundes being lazy

Then how about you deliver some new and original quality content instead of just crying about off-topic posting like a little bitch all the time?

hard to say. maybe Neur does a Kahn/Buffon and plays until his late 30s

Neuer isn't that old for a goalie
he might retire in five years

>My autistic Internet friend-simulator isn't autistic enough for me, but I'm not leaving
Stop complaining once and for all or leave this behind

^_^

me on the right

>the duo that killed bundes

But Im not really seeing anyone that could be good enough in the bundes in 5 years. I guess Neuer came out of the blue (kek) as well but I feel like the golden german goalkeeper generation is kinda over/ending. Pollersbeck maybe

He is done. He'll come back when buyern already won the league and will gather little play practice in the last remaining games of the seaspn. He will then play the WC with underwhelming performances and have some major fuck-ups that'll cost >us the title because Jogi decided to field him over Stegen

Pollersbeck is a lazy cunt. I wouldn't be suprised if they go for someone like Leno and just wait until the next german GOAT keeper comes along.

nice digits

Not fielding ter Stegen would be clinically retarded. Neuer is a """"""recovering"""" corpse and WC is an important event. Nostalgia isn't going to help.

Doubt it, theres not that much you miss out on when being a goalkeeper. Team chem is fine, should be good to go

>tfw im photoshopanon AND webmanon
also i am a football intellectual, but i guess you knew that

Would you please be so kind to delete this post? Thank you.

Jogi will go for Neuer you'll see

Does he play for hamberg?
Sanks

Pollersbeck? He has a contract at Hamburg, but is hardly playing.

he already had this kind of injury and after his return he just played as usual

>in-game practice doesnt matter
>general practice doesnt matter when you've been basically out for a whole year

I hope Weigl IN at WC

yes

pls no, he only plays alibi bälle

even the commentator noticed

he played okay-ish but not exactly "great" performances. then after a few games went injured again. I'm not saying he'll be Bürki-tier bad but also not on a Ter Stegen-tier level

>tfw I only use Paint because I'm not intligant enough for PS and creating webms

learn photoshop fren.
its fun

its alright fren, you can learn

As long as there are more posts on Bundes than kc/b I am staying

Just read through a few pages of the tm.de "Meyer rejects new contract" thread. What a horrible mistake that was.

care to elaborate?

8 pages of retards not understanding that their Football Manager saves do not display real life.

i would like further information please

>Zoff am Mittwochmittag im Bayern-Training: Robert Lewandowski (29) schnürte sich im Abschlussspiel lieber einen offenen Schnürsenkel, als anständig zu verteidigen. Die Folge: „Gegner“ Corentin Tolisso (23) konnte locker treffen – das Team von Hummels und Lewandowski verlor.
>Daraufhin flippte der DFB-Star aus: „Lewy, ist das Dein Ernst? Du bindest Dir ernsthaft die Schuhe? Verdammte Scheiße!“
>Direkt konterte der Pole: „Du hast doch eben den Ball verloren!“
>Das ließ Hummels nicht auf sich sitzen: „Das ist ein Fehler. Bei Dir ist es aber die Einstellung.“
>Auf die berechtigte Kritik fiel „Lewy“ nicht mehr viel ein, er sagte: „Du verlierst ständig die Bälle, redest nur.“
>Da platzte dem Abwehr-Star der Kragen: „Ach, halt die Schnauze! Verzieh Dich.“
ebin :D

i like that

Literally nothing desu

Just the usual "If I would be a coach at >schalke I would bench/beat him to death." and "if he goes to buyern we should make a deal with them so they can give us Rudy in exchange" + tons of "muh arbeitsrecht" and "no u" posts.

Dont mean that they dont matter but goalkeepers dont really lose their form after an injury. At least the ones as good as Neuer

Ach, halt die Schnauze! Verzieh dich.

Hello amigo... Come to Madrid!

use my oc pls

HEY AMİGO COME TO BEŞİKTAŞ

ok thx for the inof

>Mats who's that creepy guy on your phone and why does he keep calling you Lewy?

cute

huh?

>Ganz ehrlich ich finde Lewandowski unerträglich. Heult nur rum wenn nichts läuft, und wenn andere Spieler statt ihm das Tor machen (Robben , Müller etc,) läuft er oft nur emotionslos zur Mittellinie zurück anstatt sich mit den Kollegen richtig zu freuen.
who does this remind you of? lewy could be the perfect replacement

post it then