WE WUZ BLOX

Is this a meme or do blacks in America honestly believe this shit...?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/VcdWIYlEuN
youtube.com/watch?v=aQXtRLTdxrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure mexican immigrants are the building blocks now

No they actually think "they're holding the cards"

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/VcdWIYlEuN

Personally I've never supported a black-run movement more than Blaxit as they have come to call it

Damn it, I'm racist now.

Yet they provide no examples.

wtf i hate whitey now

Easy long cloud

> WE WAS BLOX

Spat my drink out. Great work, OP.

They're the building blocks of the prison industrial complex. Without them our prison industry really would fail.

Do you really think that the New York Stock exchange, our nation's appellate court system, ongoing biomedical research in the academy, and The American Crime Novella could exist and thrive without Kanye West? Do you really think that?

Of course not.
I'm asking if THEY BELIEVE that

>bitch the work force isn't diverse enough
>claim to be the building blocks of the country
I'm wasting my time even posting this because it's pointless.

Is he referring to picking cotton?

>we are the building blocks of this country
>half of all blacks are on some form of federal assistance
>a fifth are on unemployment
Yeah, they're contributing a LOT.

Well, there are enough white folks in the South who still know how to barbecue and make decent fried chicken.

Talent pool for the NBA would take a hit, but it is a shit sport anyway.

Huge portion of their population is on welfare or in prison. I doubt they'll be missed.

what, you've never heard of cotton building blocks before?

>literally the building blocks
where were you when they decided to stop using black people as the foundation of your house?

Blacks picked cotton. That's pretty much it.

Chinamen built the railroads. Poor Europeans built the roads, bridges, and skyscrapers.

tldr; whites and asians built america, and are the two most successful groups today

No, he's talking about the nba and nfl

welcome to Sup Forums

>we da building blox

wow nigger please leave then. I wish a motherfucker would.

Frank's Red Hot and Tabasco were both invented by whites. In fact, I bet nobody could name a single spice native to sub-saharan Africa.

Why couldn't they have just let Garvey do his shit?

> "We do not want all the Negroes in Africa. Some are no good here, and naturally will be no good there."

Oh, yeah. I guess that wouldn't have worked either.

>rap music
>Beyonce
>soul food
>Le ebin black science man
>"enjoy your rythmless nation without us"

Holy shit this is infuriating. Take your "music", "inventions" and "soul" food and find a nirvana of black people, your own changri la, imagine one huge wonderful continent inhabited entirely by blacks, it would be a paradise!

To be fair a lot of prison guards would lose jobs, and judges and police officers. And paramedics and drugs dealers. And malt liquor sellers and grape juice sellers. And KFC staff and skittles makers. And democrat politicians and strippers.

All out of work because noggers jumped ship.

Marcus Garvey needs to be reincarnated.

I think john henry helped build the underground railroad

AIDspice

>2016
>Not living in a city made of cotton
>ISHYGDDT

No more elevators or peanut butter I guess

sounds good.

extra labor is always nice, you can move it to where its actually needed.

skittles are a white man's tasty treat. How dare you

They wuz blocks, whites wuz architects

>literally the building blocks

Is this a subtle "muh slavery" reference?

Micks helped with railroads (actually, it's an east/west thing as to who built them, but yeah)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQXtRLTdxrU

Kek

>tfw everything is made out of cotton

Redpill me on him, is he really this based?

really makes you do things with your brain

He left the NAACP because it had too many jews.

Blaxit please

>that list

Jesus wept

Damn, you mean that I don't have to watch a semi-retarded beefcake thread a ball into triple coverage every time he doesn't take a monster hit because "muh dick" until it makes him useless? Or I don't have to witness a a nigger tall enough to hang a noose on miss like 5 three-pointers when all he needs is 4 points?

Sign me the fuck up

It was mostly the Irish who did a lot of the menial labor as they were seen as underclass citizens by the rest of the country.

NINA was the motto after all at some job openings.

Black user here, while slavery was a profitable business, indentured servitude also made the U.S. a lot of money. If the U.S. hadn't had brought slaves over from Africa, it would have taken some more time for the U.S. to gain the money needed for trade, building, technology, etc.. OR the U.S. would have just have made the lower class into more indentured servants/ bought indentured servants from other countries. Nowadays hospanic immigrants have almost twice the spending/buying power of the black population. If the U.S. had never taken slaves, the U.S. might be a little different and there would be some turmoil between the different the lower, mid, and high classes of the U.S. and you wouldn't have had peanut butter till later on in history. If all blacks were forcefully removed from the U.S. today it would be rocky the first decade as blacks have 1.1 trillion dollars in spending power. We would eventually be replaced by hispanics and asians. Also 30% of black people work in Educational, Health, and Social Assistance so it would take some time for those jobs to fill. I have around $9,000 in the bank as a nurse so I would easily be able to leave to some nice country, don't know about the rest.

Checked

No

>fish gutting device
>biscuit cutter
>ice cream scoop

Anything important like electricity, nuclear power, mobile phones, steam engine etc? No.

Fucking pavement apes

Pretty much. Dude wanted blacks back in Africa, but as noted by another user above, he was smart enough to not want the worthless ones to go back.

fpbp

Good enough for me

He was a black nationalist.
He wanted all blacks to go back to Africa, convert to african religions, and rebuild their african culture.

He thought that whites and blacks were equal but had no business mixing together.

That's about as based as a nigger can get

Peanut butter was invented by a white Canadian.

> At 12% of the population and 75% of violent crimes, we are the building blocks

FUCK YOU FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE.

IT'S NOT FUCKING "SOUL FOOD" IT'S SIMPLY THE WAY THAT POOR FUCKERS IN THE SOUTH COOKED. There's literally no reason to believe that fucking slaves influenced the cooking styles in the south until most conventions had already been solidly put in place.

"we wuz blox" KEK

only 12%? I thought black were like 50% of the us LOL

kek

They believe it just like they believe they were Egyptians. African Tribes were setup because white people stole their nigger technology.

>We wuz box n shiet

>Blaxit

everything will be forgiven if this happens

Now that sounds like a plan.
>twitter is where the blacks are loudest
>make fake accounts
>basically shill the fuck out of Blaxit and encourage them to move back to Africa
>with the heightened racial tensions some people actually go through with it
>blaxit gains momentum as more and more blacks depart for africa
>shillary loses one of her most valuable assets and loses the election
>the future looks bright as mexicans are told to leave by god-emperor trump

Just imagine...

nah that's a meme made by Eurabia to feel less bad about becoming 3rd world countries

Lol nah, too many abortions and gun deaths keep their population the same percentage. Spics an asian mostly live is california and texas. It's where they are concentrated. Midwest is /comfy/

12% is still 12% too much...

RARE
A
R
E

WTF? I hate black people now.

How much welfare is juiced from the system and given to the niggs?

without blacks
>less police stations would be needed
>less car alarms would be sold
>less prisons would be need to built
etc etc so he has a point kinda

no argument here famalam

If we take social media away, will they die?

>It was mostly the Irish who did a lot of the menial labor as they were seen as underclass citizens by the rest of the country.
>NINA was the motto after all at some job openings.
This is one thing that hurts my head in terms of talking about race in America.

It's a relatively recent thing that all whites are seen as actually white. Hell, the second incarnation of the KKK was more about hating on the Irish and Catholics than anyone else, but nooo, all whites teh devil, when in reality, every ethnic group that's come to the US in droves has faced the same resistance and dealt with the same bullshit. After a couple of generations, it mostly goes away...just the natural course of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Trips.
That means you can never leave this place, and tripsget can finally go free.

This kid lives less than 10 minutes from me...

They are mostly concentrated in the south. Chicago is a big population center too because of the industry there in the 20s and 30s. The niggers got jipped though since they businesses left elsweher leaving the niggers stranded and poor in chicago. Fast forward today in chiraq and its bad man. Niggers really do need either become nuclear families again or #BLAXIT

Lol
How do you know?

HOL UP WHITEY
WE WORKAS N SHEEIT
WE GUN BE BUILDIN BLOKKS RAYCIS CRACKA
WE
WUZ
LEGOS

>Morgan Freeman

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
Morgan freeman is the last person who would agree with "blaxit".

Then why aren't you out kicking his ass?

this, Chicago is scary even a few years ago when I used to travel once a year for a conference it was shady getting from the airport to the city in the subway. Shit now that I think about it that was winter too so most nogs weren't even active

They say this stuff a lot but never do it. Most don't have jobs and have never traveled outside the country . They are beyond ignorant.

Seriously, when you look at this as a white person, how can you not be on board with deporting them all?

>from Plano, TX

Hey, PicRelated, prove it.

R A R E

I'm sure Liberia will welcome him with open, Ebola-infested arms.

And nothing of value was lost. Except the "soul" food, but thats more indicative of the south being poor and putting weird shit together. Hillbillies could have invented fried gator, chicken and waffles, and fried chicken.

Also, that "black invention" list, the best inventions are by half-black folks. Just imagine if they were 100% white.

>1865
WHY DID JOHN WILKES BOOTH HAVE TO KILL HIM! LINCOLN WAS GOING TO SEND NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA IN DROVES! I HATE THIS FUCKING TIMELINE GODDAMNI T! !RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!111

>This country would be over
>If we left

We should start a #letsgetbacktoafrica trend or something.

wow ok thanks for info

WE WUZ ROBLOX

Used to be 13%, but hey aborted all their new members. Old ones died of old age.

are you sure avg IQ would go up that much? Hispanics would still instead be like 25% of the population, and they're still slightly dumber than white people.

->Plano
>10 minutes

Start packing niggers, show us how right twitter nog is.