CLINTON'S VP LIST!! Sup Forums STUMPED, READY TO #CHILLWITHHILL

Let's see you say no to this Trump Tards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFSwIw-_-as
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/08/bernie-sanders-voters-will-support-hillary-clinton-en-masse-while-holding-their-noses/
youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Let's see you say no to this
No.

clinton should get a fat, sassy black woman as vp

you do know the guy on the right is a spic right?

lol, liberals are going to devour her for this.

I only recognize Kaine.

Maybe Michelle Obama?

He said woman

>No goofy

Come over to the right side bernouts

Awful

I composed this video retort def funking all your points.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFSwIw-_-as

He's a "white hispanic". :^)

What happened to Pocahontas?

oh god, yes!

how old are you? the media will largely ignore it because it's hillary

Why isnt it bill clinton?

Harumbe?

Oprah is pretty much her only bet if she wants to win

>anyone implying it isn't Bernie Sanders

Kek. This is the curveball she's going to throw. Why do you think he met with her and Bongo?

Libshits aren't stupid enough to let that amount of votes go to Trump. They do realize bernouts (and all leftist supporters, for that matter) are completely retarded and will stick to their initial choice no matter what.

It's going to be Bernie.

After how much of a flop his endorsement was? Being her VP will just make Bern Victims even angrier.

Fucking white males

>leftists are gonna flip a shit when she picks one of these competent white men and not some black minor congressman who thinks you can flip Guam

That endorsement was just the beginning bro. Most sanders supporters are clueless 18-19 year olds that will follow him no matter what. After all, they hear repeatedly on Colbert and the daily show "anything but trump"

No, they clearly don't. The endorsement made them incredibly upset and they shit all over Bernie. At best they were disappointed, at worst people were outright calling him a sellout and a traitor to his platform.

90% of Bernie supporters will vote for Clinton. Those are the facts.

Extremely doubtful. They are either going to not bother voting, or will vote for some random third party pick.

That's what the polls say. If you have any polls suggesting otherwise, feel free to share them with us.

>That's what the polls say.
[citation needed]

wtf i hate fucking now

The polls also say that Democrats are not excited for Hillary at all, even if they would prefer her over Trump. We are looking at a situation just like 2012 but in reverse, where millions of Democrats and left-leaning independents just don't bother going out to vote.

FUCKING WHITE MALES??! THAT'S FUCKING IT I'M DONE! I'M VOTING FOR FUCKING STEIN!!

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/08/bernie-sanders-voters-will-support-hillary-clinton-en-masse-while-holding-their-noses/

Isn't she friends with Trump?

>plz howard dean

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

He is literally the WWE star of politics in America.

She's a more tolerable version of clinton(less shrill), so she's used as a proxy for shillary.

I doubt your credentials OP

I have an idea. Why don't we trick her into picking Pocahauntus (Warren)?

We could start tweeting #PickWarren or sole bullshit, she'll never win with Warren.

You're delusional.

There is so much genuine hatred for Trump on the left that overcomes basically anything.

We're not excited for Hillary because she is not fresh, new, or interesting. We all already knew her.

But do you really think we're going to stay at home and let the Republicans take control for no real reason? Hardly. We're very motivated to go vote for an unexciting candidate, because we understand that Trump cannot be allowed to make Supreme Court appointments and that the Republican party is on its knees. This is a coup de grace.

Don't underestimate our hate. It is a very strong motivator and seeing faggot trash like Sup Forums put in its place is one of life's greatest pleasures.

>we're
>our hate
>faggot trash like Sup Forums
>>/facebook/