Rick seems pretty redpilled

>Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class.
>Sound familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKOJAD46XVU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-QbFaY_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this episode was pretty good except it showed a functional all female society and lets be honest in all of Rick and Morty universe that's the least believable thing they could have come up with

i thought so too, but reddit likes it so we can't

well shit i mean they were alien females and in the end it really was a shitshow on their part

Yes yes yes well done reddit well done, however you have to go back now

There's my straya, always there to deliver the bantz

Yeah just started watching from the start, up to this episode. It feels a lot like reddit would like it, but desu they probably brush some of Rick's outpourings off as crackpot stuff.

I've been thinking a lot lately, normies are our countrymen, certainly they are responsible for their actions but whats the ratio of blame if we had to give it one, between them and those who lead them?

a really cool pair of fuzzy dice doesnt excuse the hundreds of gallons of backwater sewage and trash you waded through to find it

Ok nvm, it ended with the violent mildly retarded alien from the dimension where Summer had to wear a burka not to get raped being found a job and a life on earth by Morty.

God
fucking
damn.

I thought this was some obscure show Sup Forums might like. Didn't realise I was this out of the loop on entertainment. Apologies chaps.

Really wasn't all that functional desu, they pretty much resorted to the same sorta brutality to maintain a status quo. What they did in shipping off the infant males (which are capable of being educated as shown at the end of the episode) was pretty abhorrent.

Thought the end of the last season was super redpill, but I don't want to spoil it.

I thought the point was to parody what women think a perfect world would be, like in Candide.

Dont understand why rick just became horribly mean to morty last season

>posts frogs
>has a shit taste

Can't say I'm surprised

Was he not in the first series?

What in the fuck am I watching phamalam?

Why does rick and morty always get shit for 'being reddit'? I don't get it.

Because it's humor requires a little more thinking than a Seth MacFarlane show so Reddit praises it for being a smart show for smart people when it really isnt

Whens the new season?

because reddit tier faux intellectuals are obsessed with the show because it's 'muh science' but most of them are also to stupid to notice the red pilled stuff

I can see the average nihilist loving this show and not realizing that they're being made fun of.

Rick and Morty is marxist as fuck. It has the whole "wife is a strong independent beautiful womyn and the husband is a dumb impotent loser" maymay. Hell, it even had literal cuckoldry with nigger.

Which episode is this?

I stopped watching but if that episode is redpilled I'll watch it right now.

This sounds about right. Just enjoying it for what it is I wasn't going for highbrow, the nuggets of Sup Forums tier stuff are a nice addition.

Who knows, it might create a few thought criminals. Like I said above, normies are our countrymen for the most part anyway, enslaved.

You're just a regressive racist and wouldn't understand.

The whole point of that episode was to show what women think is a perfect world and why it sucks ass. No hate speech, no men, etc.

In the end it wasn't a good society at all, it was like a glass world that only seemed functional on the surface. Also the women were alien women.

It was mocking cucks and showing how weird it is. It was also mocking how liberals act like its normal since it focused on the dad and how he reacted to his family acting like nothing was wrong.

Redditors like it

Sup Forums has always been about Anonymous. It doesn't matter who says something, only that it's true.

Newfags are very insecure about liking things reddit likes because they have still not lost their ego.

>"wife is a strong independent beautiful womyn and the husband is a dumb impotent loser"

She just has a superiority complex, that's why she acts like that. She wanted to be a surgeon but failed so now she does 2nd rate vet shit as a result, but still thinks she smarter than everyone.

Explain

kek, true
I'll have to confess my sin on this one, I do enjoy it

M80s there's fuck all on as it is, buggered if I'm only going to allow light entertainment when all the characters ideologies are moderate traditionalist.

Nah

The creator posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums constantly making fun of the show and calling the voices shit. He also shits on SJW. I don't know why so you guys think it has anything to do with Reddit.

Someone's getting laid in college

>because reddit tier faux intellectuals are obsessed with the show
God damnit, am I going to start hating this show now? ... damn I really loved it.. not exactly much to watch these days either

You don't have to hate something because other people like it, that's the definition of a hipster

Stop worrying about what other people think and enjoy what you enjoy. Jesus.

>marxist as fuck

why do muricans not know what marxist means? its getting kinda embarrassing by now tbqh

why hate it, I enjoy it also. Fuck what redditors like they're like lemmings anyway so once it became popular they band wagoned the shit out of it. I mean where else are you gonna find a show on TV showing a race war?

Don't be fooled, it's still leftist media. There's literally a scene where 2 characters beat the shit out of a guy walking down the street wearing white pride paraphernalia.

It doesn't have a functional society do you even pay attention there is an announcement that "corridor B" is still closed because there is a spider in it.

More like it pretends to be so extremely red pilled it is actually mocking it. Case in point when the show constantly disses on religion, responsibility, and morals.

All of the main characters are shitty people though. Did you think the Allies in Inglorious Bastards were meant to be seen as virtuous too?

RACE WAR!

>youtube.com/watch?v=WKOJAD46XVU
Didn't like this episode, desu

Dude this show is normie as fuck.

It's really just craziness where the "opinions" come down to the eye of the beholder. Sup Forums hates it because it's "Reddit" and tumblr hates it because it's "conservative."

There is a difference between including those things as part of the Topsy turvey fucked up characters they want in the show and promoting those things.

The wife is a stronk independent woman who hates herself and her life.

The husband is a pussy but in the end he is a good guy

are you really this obsessed with trying to prove how redpilled you are that you cant just enjoy a good toon.

see:

I think you missed the greater point behind the all female society. Their entire society was based on an unreasonable fixation with femininity and a complete overreaction to even the most minor of infringements thereof.

Ritual shunning of a person for having bad hair. Executing people for farting. The ritualistic abuse of males in their society up to and including launching infant babies from a sling shot.

But then that's not even the most hilarious part. The most hilarious part is that Morty, a human male child, managed to raise a male Gazorpian to be a functional adult and a world renowned author. Morty succeeded where the entirety of Gazorpian matriarchal society failed.

I do like R&M. I'm just saying it's not redpilled by any means

good job stupid

>They beat up a nazi
>this is bad
???
I know hating on the jews is a pol meme, but still.

>anime posters on Sup Forums
>giving advice on media consumption
>you don't want to be like a redditor, do you pleb

sorry Sup Forums opinion discarded

Whenever anyone shows someone as a Nazi, they mean it as an extreme form of white supremacy. So when he was attacked, it was not just on the extremists.

>There's literally a scene where 2 characters beat the shit out of a guy walking down the street wearing white pride paraphernalia.

Yet another example of someone completely missing the point of an episode. Do you recall what the microscope that Mr. Needful gave Rick was supposed to do? By using the microscope it would have made Rick mentally retarded.

Now, fast forward to the end of the episode, Rick and Summer both take steroids until they are walking tanks. The episode ends with them sipping coffee in Seattle speaking like dipshit gym rats with nearly broken English. Then they beat the fuck out of a child bully, a skinhead wearing a swastika, and a guy who tugs at his dog's leash too hard.

The entire point of that scene was to illustrate that Mr. Needful made Rick mentally retarded.

She is portrayed as a cold know it all bitch who her own kids dont respect, and constantly has bouts of self loathing

>She is portrayed as a cold know it all bitch who her own kids dont respect, and constantly has bouts of self loathing

Don't forget the alcoholism.

She also shot Mr.Poopybutthole. That guy is the greatest

Their entire society got btfo by Rick. One man crushed them.

He was the original parasite.

lets not forget that time morty was molested by king jelly bean and then rick wastes the guy kek

Gary's brother was the originals parasite. The bad memory they had with Mr.Poopybutthole was being trapped in an elevator. The parasites highjacked it with cousin Tony

I bet you hoped to get a lot of comments with this post but I got all the comments in my cool thread where your uncool dipshit ass isn't invited.
Only cool people are allowed in my threads, they're automatically invisible to gay cocksuckers like you.

>eurocucks

god damn can any of you think on your own for a moment?

>Not remembering the dimension switch in season 1 when Jerry manned up during the apocalypse.

>I wish that shotgun was my penis.

MANLY AS FUCK

Really makes you think...

I knew it without ever having read this. It's amazing how you can tell instantly that liberals are behind something because of how many subtle ways it's creatively bankrupt.
Rick & Morty isn't anything new and it steals most of its ideas and concepts from other better shows and regears them for the Reddit/Tumblr audience.

Rick and Morty are both Jews. Everyone in the show is a Jew, except of course the goy dad who everyone shits on.

The setup of the show is that Rick's daughter marries a goy who fucks up his gene pool with retarded genes that are in his grandkids

Oh no some of their writers have vaginas.

Call the fucking cops there's no such thing as good female writers, am I right?

You're not getting those replies either user you and I both know you didn't show up in my cool boy threads.

>Rick Sanchez
>Sanchez
>Jew

They just have a couple of episodes written by female writers. They don't cave to request of people complaining about diversity. The only black guy on the show is the teacher and he's a pedophile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-QbFaY_wU

(((Sanchez)))

It's making fun of cucks. Who would want to be Morty's dad ever?

Nobody gives a shit if there's female writers or not, lord cuckaduck, "there was a craving for gender balance in the writers' room" is what matters.

The people who do give a shit about the gender of their staff that don't work in service are nobodies, and you're just a mutt lapping up any excuse you can to rush to the defense of nothings.

Pay fucking attention.

The only reason they're being taken onboard is because they have vaginas. Not because they're good.

December 2016 my niger

>and you're just a mutt lapping up any excuse you can to rush to the defense of nothings.

Whereas you're a vulture diving on any excuse to jump to conclusions about a vague statement. Here are the paragraphs after that:

>But we’ve gone from a bunch of dudes shooting Nerf guns at each other and asking each other questions about women that we don’t know the answers to to… I think it’s like a 50/50 balance now, like in the early days of Community, which is really great. Because I think the important thing about gender in the writers’ room is not representation, it’s balance. Because if somebody is in the unfortunate situation of being a so-called representative of any kind of human that person is always going to be outnumbered and filtered through this weird experience.

>Real people don’t run around representing the things that they are, they represent themselves. And so if you have half women and half men, then instead of one woman who has to constantly be thinking about, “Am I representing women when I say this?” you just have a bunch of people who can do what they always do best, which is be themselves, say what they think is funny, and make suggestions for stories. And you know that, automatically, you’ve solved a problem if there was one.

R&M is kind of RP except it shills for bullshit like open relationships by making conservative viewpoints things the father holds.

That being said, it's far better than other 'adult aimed' cartoons.

Did you not read past that line? The rest of it goes on to say they didn't listen to that craving. More female writers submitted and that got more to write episodes for season 3

> detour around spider

>reddit and memey

I got the impression he was saying that in a broader sense there is currently a craving in society for diversity, they themselves had not had this craving and didn't submit to it, and eventually female writers making submissions managed to get them to make female written ones.

I thought it sounded carefully worded, but for someone not wanting to sound pleased, but not wanting to sound annoyed either, even though they weren't a fan of what was happening.

I don't give a shit what they said and I'm not reading that because it doesn't change what they said you gross rat.
Them having a craving for any kind of gender balance whatsoever is a sign they're mentally ill deluded faggots regardless of what their actions or opinions may have been, and you're just as disgusting as they.

rick is a Spaniard like martin sheen.

>I don't give a shit what they said and I'm not reading that

Then I don't give a shit what you say and I'm not reading the rest of your post.

watch No Men Beyond This Point

Reddits actually starting to get tired of tumblrshit and the religion of peace, wont be long till they're redpilled.

>he saw a functional society in that episode
lol lel and kek
there was capital punishment for farts
corridors were detoured by the presence of a mere spider
good hair was the end be all of their female existence
they launched their own babies with slingshots
and to add insult to injury Morty a certified dipshit with a golden heart managed to raise one of their so called uncontrollable bloodthirsty males properly
they were utterly incompetent and they all had to show good hair for it

>>sound familiar?
>learn to greentext first u bong?

Considering that Rick has always been aware that he's been in a TV show, this point becomes invalid.

Who here wants a full Ball Fondlers episode?

As some guy above said though it demonstrates how shitty things are made by people being this fucked up.

Morty's dad impotently wishes for things to be different, he's usually right in disagreements. Rick has aged beyond caring, he knows all is lost and wants to have a hecking good time, trying to educate Morty along the way.

None of the characters are perfect; Morty is naive, his dad is cucked, and Rick is a slightly nihilistic alcoholic. But those three are the good guys.

NO, Morty is the only redpilled one in the show.

Rick is beyond indifferent. I guess in a existentialist way. But anarchy and indifference is far from being redpilled. More like a fedora faggot.

Least intelligent post ITT

Exactly.

u can get both seasons on the pirate bay holmes

Oops forgot links
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

It's a good show the only problem is that there are all the shitty musical parts that are meant to appeal to normies/redditfags.

When I talked about the show at work the themes/cathartic moments of the show were lost on all the normies. They only seem to get the Family Guy level humor out of it. What a waste.

Morty is a little bitch that is progressively losing any shred of hope throughout the shows progression.

There is no red pill, if you fall for that bullshit then you're probably the most "bluepilled" of all the mindless programmed automatons that receive their opinions from talking heads like Sargon, fox new, cnn etc..