Happy Birthday, Benficafriends

Happy Birthday, Benficafriends

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfootball.net/attendance/por-primeira-liga-2017-2018/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where you at!?

Still won't watch your league

t. Alberto Barbosa

shit farm league. Portuniggers are the biggest bandwagoners in Europe, would rather support the big 3 than their local team

Thank you

It's a matter of administrative centralization. There are no classic clubs outside of Lisbon and Porto, and I'm considering clubs like Salgueiros, Atlético, Oriental, etc

in the north there is a lot of support for the local teams, but unfortunatelly still a lot for the benfica and sporting
Porto fans are mainly from the north, but not to far from Porto, and those who are have ancestry in Porto, so the support is passed through generations
so youre right to hate anyone not from the north of Portugal, those filthy moors are bandwagoner cunts

We have 3 or 4 times more clubs northern of Coimbra than South. Has to do with latifundiums and minifundiums

It's also why the communist party is irrelevant in the north

what is Braga, Guimarães, Setúbal, Académica and Marítimo?
These 5 clubs + the 5 main clubs from Porto and lisbon jave the most appearences in the top flight

obrigado for the eloquent replies sir/s

I will direct my hate only to southern portuniggers from now on

how so?

Happy birthday, my black friends

And are all fairly supoorted

Wrong

Large spaces produce lack of local culture

The only teams that get decent averages are the big 3 and the minhotas
Academica only gets 2/3 thousand even though its by far the biggest team in the Beiras and Maritimo about 6000 even though they have an island of 200000 just for themselves

>who is nacional
>who is uniao da madeira

irrelevant teams
almost all madeirenses who support a Madeira team support Marítimo

but Porto and Braga are the 2nd and 3rd biggest cities of the country and they have local culture while setubal, for example, doesn't have as much

Académica is in Segunda ffs. Bessa also has averages. around 6k

My team plays in the CNS and the ticket for non-associates is 7eur. Too fucking expensive. And at least in here you have a lot of old farts who don't pay because they know someone yada yada

campeonato português só é bom pra ver goleada do porto, benfica sempre cucked e sporting é o patinho feio

based macaco

T E T R A
E
T
R
A

so?
in the 1st tier they got at most 4/5k
and boavista's average is pretty shit

pls buy our players

worldfootball.net/attendance/por-primeira-liga-2017-2018/1/

OH NO NO NO NO

your surprised?
at least some clubs are making advances to increase their averages, and it shows, boavista and maritimo are having pretty decent averages and performances, next seasnon they might get 7k, at least boavista

No