Why are there so many Blacks in France? It makes sense that they move to places like the UK...

Why are there so many Blacks in France? It makes sense that they move to places like the UK, Netherlands or Germany but France?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080216191116/http://actualidad.terra.es/internacional/articulo/obiang_comunidad_naciones_1710388.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are there so many Blacks in France?
are you fucking retarded?

Because France colonized a big chunk of Africa (and even considered it to be a part of France)

French colonies where Africans speak French as their native language.

But France isn't rich like the UK or Germany is.

Still richer than the whole african continent

please, as if it makes a big difference for starving africans that France is 5% less rich.
They speak french, so they think their life will be easier in France.
I don't even think France is poorer than the Uk

>France isn't rich like the UK or Germany is

It's still a top 10 GDP nation, France is extremely wealthy.

this, france is irrelevant and probably gay as well

still a massive upgrade from their hellholes

>extremely wealthy

France is literally poorer than California.

Are you retarded or ? France is like Germany or UK. It's the same level. I hate these fucking ignorants in int. kys by hanging

But France have a very high unemployment rate.

>where Africans speak French as their native language.

You mean as a 2nd language. Its like English in india or even lower

It isn't actually, the GDP of CA is 2.45 trillion, France is 2.47. Yes, the US is fantastically wealthy, but there are lots of rich countries and France is among the 10 wealthiest on earth, out of almost 200 nations.
The French also have a significantly better quality of life than yanks

I mean if I was a poor starving immigrant, I'd go for the richest country possible instead of living in some middle income shithole like France.

The difference between the Canadian unemployment rate and the French unemployment rate is about the same as the difference between America and our's.

And ? I can garantee you prefer to live in France than in UK. In France you have social welfare, freee healthcare etc.
When you lose your job in UK, you have 400 euros per month maximum even though you are a banker.
My bro lost his job and he had more than 2000 euros per month without working for 1 year.
The life in UK is more rude if you don't work or you don't have degree.

with the population explosion in BLACK africa, it is very likely that France will be BLACKED in the near future

>Why are there so many Blacks in France?

FRANCE ISN'T WHAT YOU LOW EDUCATION LOW IQ AMERICANS THINK IT IS

But the richest country possible comes with a higher crime rate, higher incarceration rate, higher rates of diseases both chronic and acute, higher infant and maternal mortality rates, lower life expectancy, greater income inequality, lower economic mobility, and a lower ranked but more expensive healthcare system.

Why would any sane person choose that?

Except the UK is a high finance country and has a lot of manufacturing.

France has tourism and ???? and ?????.

retard burger retard burger retard burger

demoparties

I hear a lot of "French" these days.

Doesn't the UK and Germany have more Blacks than France?

France has pharmaceutical industry, what do ?

Second manufacturer of Europe (not the EU), just behind germany

France is one of the richest countries on Earth

1. USA
2. China
3. India
4. Germany
5. Japan
6. UK
7. France

Oh look, more evidence to never respond to burger threads.

Kys by hanging

Stop responding to the bait you fucking spackers

So..the UK and Germany are richer than France?

UK economy is tanking.. But so is France

After losing almost all of their North American possessions, you can see in the left map that many of the French colonies that remained were in Africa well into the 20th century. After decolonization during the 20th century, many former French colonies still spoke French and also maintained ties to France. A good part of the Francophonie consists of France's former colonies. While some former colonial possessions no longer speak French, it's quite common for the educated or those in business to speak French as a second or third language. You can even find some people who speak French as a second language in Lebanon and Vietnam, despite being under French control for a relatively short period of time.

So, if you actually look at the number of French speakers globally, you find a considerable number in francophone Africa. Now, when francophone Africans (or those of the Caribbean) emigrate from their countries, naturally they will prefer a country that also speaks French. If you only spoke French and Ouga-Bouga, would you be more likely to move to Germany or France? It's the same reason most of our Haitian and Senegalese immigrants go to Quebec instead of other provinces.

In summary:
- France had a large colonial empire
- many former colonies still speak French
- most French speakers actually live outside of France, and a considerable number are in Africa
- francophone emigrants prefer to choose countries which also speak French
- the result is that it is not uncommon to see francophone Africans in France

I bid you a good day.

because france is niggerland

1 the gap is so tiny between uk france germ that is uselesse to compare
2 there are several indicators

GDP nominal, PPP and such, it's mixed

stupid africans can't speak french despite having french as first language

Are there more Blacks in the Germany, UK or France? I've met plenty of Black British and Black Germans but not French

make that 20 words or less or i'm not reading that

because france is rich ^_^

Tunisia is the leader of Maghreb ? I thought it was Algeria by far, then Maroc and the last Tunisia

I thought moroccans also speak Spanish because Spain owned Northern Morocco?

Nippon san knows best.

Thank you for proving my point. That percentage of those who speak French is most likely decreasing with the rise of English

>implying algerian use correct french
>implying they can even pronounce it
in term of standard french we are better at using it desu
i think a small minority in the north use it
but many in the western sahara speak spanish

>there are many francophone Africans (former French colonies)
>francophone emigrants prefer to choose francophone countries (like France)

Meanwhile 94.13% of Equatorial Guinea can speak Spanish!
Why are FRENCH colonies so shit at learning FRENCH?

Vous savez je m'en fait pas trop à propos de ces gars qui nous pourrissent à longueur de journée.
Peut-être qu'ils nous font exprès de nous détester pour inconsciemment provoquer une réaction de notre part, et qu'il aimerait bien nous voir réussir au final?

J'espère bien.

Because French is an advanced white language that requires brains to use while Spanish is something that can be taught to illiterative native americans and african slaves

exactement desu l'espagnol c'est trop facile à l'apprendre

à apprendre*

How long did it take you to learn French? Is it taught at an early age there? Do people use French at home or Arabic/Berber?

...you're joking, right

One treaty of Trianon was not enough

Germany is richer than France though
UK is on par I'd say

>the virgin Chad
>the chad Gabon

i started learning french when i was 5 so it's basically the same year i started studying arabic but we stop stuying arabic at an earlier age than french so in general our french is better than the standard arabic (which is so disgusting for anyone to speak it here) well in my family i'm from the north east so berber words dominate meanwhile it depends on the region in the south arabic dominate for some parts in tunis (the capital) or center east of the country french consist like 80% of the derja (tunisian language) spoker

i meant north west*
spoken*

>UK economy is tanking.
What?

>But so is France
What?

Because they are accustomed to the complete lack of ordnüng that France provides

Now that's why you're my favorite m*ghrebi country

It's even worse that most people think because a lot of those francophone countries actually have another language that is co-official with French or one that is also widely spoken, for example Sango in Central African Republic, Arabic in Comoros, Tahitian in French Polynesia, Malagasy in Madagascar, English and Morisyen in Mauritius, Haitian in Haiti, Bislama and English in Vanuatu, etc., I would say the only exceptions are Chad and Djibouti in which French is way more used than Arabic and Luxembourg where French is more used than German and Luxembourgish

>France
>Lack of ordnung

lol

Djibouti speaks Somali and Afar.

Alg*rians are the niggers of the Magreb and that's saying something. The rest probably communicates with grunts.

web.archive.org/web/20080216191116/http://actualidad.terra.es/internacional/articulo/obiang_comunidad_naciones_1710388.htm

>El 67,6 por ciento de la población del país habla castellano y el 32,4 por ciento utiliza idiomas autóctonos.

????? Where did that 94.13 number come from?

If Spanish is the chad latin language, what does that make French?

Yes but neither Afar nor Somali are official, nor widely spoken outside their ethnic groups

France tried to treat Africa like its Latin America and failed completely

Chad is a FRENCH colony.
We are the chad.

>Chad
>didn't annihilate the native languages like the Spanish did

Tsk tsk. Even Chad barely speaks French. Or maybe thats better for French because at least it'll die a white language as opposed to being a living mongrel-esque language

I'm taking into account not only native speakers but total, just like the infographic that the Tunisian posted from the OIF, the article that you posted is from 2007 literally 10 years old and by that time 67.6% of Equatorial Guineans had Spanish as a mother tongue or course it would be more if we were to include foreign language speakers, even the OIF estimated in 2014 that 88% of Equatoguineans could speak Spanish, my figure of 94% from 2016 comes from a report by the Instituto Cervantes called Spanish a Living Tongue, they estimate that 74% of Equatorial Guinea had Spanish as a mother tongue and 20% can speak it as a foreign language

it's interesting how French, Portuguese and Spanish are all official languages of Equitorial Guinea. I wonder how many can speak all three

>74% of Equatorial Guinea had Spanish as a mother tongue
By the way this includes bilinguals, a lot of people in Equatorial Guinea speaks Spanish and an indigenous language at home while growing up, for example it is estimated that up to 85% of Equatorial Guineans speak Fang as a mother tongue

Because they already speak French!

Portuguese (unlike French and obviously Spanish) is not really spoken in Equatorial Guinea and doesn't have institutional support, the constitution was changed in 2010 to make Portuguese official together with Spanish and French in order to be a member of the CPLP and have better trade deals, and anyways the CPLP is more like a loose multilateral forum dealing more with economic matters instead of cultural/linguistic affairs and has little practical effects (I mean Portuguese doesn't even have a unified orthography and the Equatorial Guinea's request of adhesion to the Portuguese-speaking community was written in Spanish) anyways Equatorial Guinea was accepted as a full member in 2014 and I think they only get away with it because Teodoro Obiang's insistence and because the historical ties that they have with Portugal (Fernão do Pó was the first European to arrive to modern day Equatorial Guinea in 1472 and the islands of Formosa/Fernando Pó and Annobón were part of the Crown of Portugal from 1474 till 1778)
French unlike Portuguese is used in education and in goverment, it was made official in 1998 and the OIF estimates that up to 30% of the population can speak it

They do though.

French are richer than Germans, you Midwest redneck. Germany has a lot of industries and a lot of blue collars like China.

Germany's economy is way way larger than France's and has a way smaller unemployment rate.

Not to mention that France is racist to PoC in a way Germany is not