BAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHS
HAHAHS

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Imagine the smell

KeK

Imagine being a Canadian?

JHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJA

of what?

Wait, that's it? They don't have more teams? I thought hokkei was canadia's sport

teams with logos that bad never deserve to win

Sens claiming a cup in 1927 is like Canucks claiming the Millionaires winning it in 19whatever. Not the same team. Change to NEVER for them too. I would also change Jets to Avco Cup with astrix just for the lolz

>seven teams
>out of 31

Canada's trophy case

>I thought hokkei was canadia's sport
It is, but the US economy is about 18 times bigger than the Canadian economy and Americans outnumber Canadians 10 to 1. So a lot of the biggest teams are based in the Northern US even though their rosters are like half Canadian. I think NHL might be the only North American pro sports league where Americans are a minority.

quite pungent

yea like 60% of the league is Canadian and then you have a large percentage of Europeans too

This isn't accurate. The jets fanbase extends into NW ontario, since geographically its waaaaay closer to Winnipeg than Toronto or Ottawa. Like, if you go to places like Dryden, Sioux Lookout or Thunder Bay, the newspaper's you'll see are the Winnipeg Free Press not the Toronto Star. Also, it should most definitely not be Ottawa, Toronto is infinitely more popular, Ottawa cant even get people in their own city to cheer for Ottawa

Who do the Northwest Territories and Yukon root for?

Le 47% face and dropping fast

Only injuns live there

So the Blackhawks?

>according to the map the leafs only own the golden horseshoe while Ottawa takes over the rest of Ontario
>when in real life the snes are the third most popular team in their own city

>no cups since the 90s
FUCK BETTMAN