Science

science

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealPeerReview
arstechnica.com/science/2017/04/107-cancer-papers-retracted-due-to-peer-review-fraud/
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275443-sanders-i-would-apologize-for-slavery
google.com/search?q=apologize for colionialism&oq=apologize for colionialism&aqs=chrome..69i57.5805j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.com/search?q=appologize for slavery&oq=appologize for slavery&aqs=chrome..69i57.5857j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=apologize for slavery
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RULES

>things I disagree with are fake science because I posted this image

well, i'm convinced. gonna register as a republican at the DMV right now.

>Human induced climate change is a fact
>But we're not going to show you how
>It's science!

>WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, GOD ISN'T REAL! BAZINGA!

> Human induced climate change is FAKE
> But I'm not going to research it on my own
> It's JEWISH LIES

>atheism and LGBT shit is science
Wtf I hate the right now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>science

BA

>a fact based show about science and reality
>"okay so here's a giant abacus with made up values about what some whiny cunt thinks gender is."

ZIN

GA

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!!!

Yeah, that model was derived from years of peer reviewed research. What's the implication arrow for?

Bill Nye has been dead for years. Pic related took on the mantle and appearance of science guy and no one has caught on to it until now.

Nice proofs

I fucking love it XDXDXDXD!!D

>he thinks "peer reviewed" means anything

HAHAHAHAAHAH

twitter.com/RealPeerReview

if its not falsifiable and reproducible, its not science, period

hey bugger off. my parents were cousins and i turned out fine

If you think race is a social construct it means you are mentally retarded.

>it's a Sup Forumsacks are triggered again episode
We get it. You're obsessed with LIBTARD SJW KEKS.

>bow-tie-wearing SJW faggot redditor
>scientist

people keep telling me i need to put on weight but he gets a pass?

fuck that

>implication
>no argument
>twitter link

k

lol you just got destroyed

go back to your containment board drumpfkin

What does "race is a social construct" mean?

> academics don't know shit but this guy on Twitter who agrees with me obviously does
nice "argument"

It means the idea of "race" is made up by people who have accomplished nothing in their lives, so they fill that void by thinking being born with a certain pigmentation of skin is some sort of accomplishment.
The only race is the human race

reminder that if you don't believe in paying more taxes you do NOT believe in science

>(((peer review)))

arstechnica.com/science/2017/04/107-cancer-papers-retracted-due-to-peer-review-fraud/

kys faggot :)

>liberal arts student detected
its ok, someone needs to run the kiosk at starbucks

Christ you're stupid.
You realize the fact that they were all caught and immediately retracted means it works right?

So because the cancer research field has some imprudent researchers means that all of science can't be trusted?

t. rural high school dropout
It's ok, someone needs to be poor and uneducated so Republicans have a voter base.

terrible argument
peer review in a reputable journal requires approval by at LEAST 3 PhD's with research background, not that you would ever have hope of being published on anything other than blogger. Neck yourself undergrad.

not an argument
come visit me at UMich Biology next time your mom lets you borrow the car, faggot.

I can just feel the SEETHING from your liberal arts degree from here. Awful intellect, afwul choice, loser.

>academics

>there isn't a single actual scientist on the show ever

Don't bother with these simpletons

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
Fuck yeah science!

lol youve never created anything of value and never will

>having a banter
>feels the urge to point out obviously not an argument post is not an argument

There's something fucked up in Sup Forumstards' brains that their brain just shortcircuits and blurts out prepared phrases like Marco Rubio.

these people need to burn.

We're talking about scientists who do peer reviews, dum dum

>IQ
>science

You know. I think I'm starting to favor nuclear war on principle alone.

>you are whatever gender you want to be, its science

both are cancer

>Im so woke on climate change, I've read all of Scientist Goldensteins papers on it

>thinking being born with a certain pigmentation of skin is some sort of accomplishment.
>and btw white people need to apologize for slavery and colonialism
how do libtards do it?

don't forget guys, it's hetero to suck feminine dick

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA

When did liberals say this?

as opposed to
> im so redpilled on climate change, I've read all of Sup Forums's infographics on jewish hoaxes

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275443-sanders-i-would-apologize-for-slavery

all the time

why are there so many atheists on TV pushing an anti-God agenda when they make up like 1% of the population?

"white people" as in British, French, etc who have had a history of imperialism and colonialism, and white americans who would still have slavery if people like you weren't btfo by people like me

>k-pop will save the trannies

>We may look modern, but we still only believe in two genders can you believe that? Thank god pop culture is changing that
wew

genius

South Korea is super conservative though what the fuck are they talking about?

>you cant claim the good stuff
>but you have to own the bad stuff
how do libtards do it?

>there has been no American president yet to officially apologize for the country's past astrocities

It's not about white people apologizing, it's about the government officially recognizing and apologizing for it.

NOT ANYMORE REPUBLIDUMB

SOUTH KOREA IS TRANNYLAND NOW

This is why Islam is going to consume the west.

research away goy it all paid lies

google.com/search?q=apologize for colionialism&oq=apologize for colionialism&aqs=chrome..69i57.5805j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

google.com/search?q=appologize for slavery&oq=appologize for slavery&aqs=chrome..69i57.5857j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=apologize for slavery

read about the topic all you want

No one is getting paid to push the consensus you fucking retard. It's deniers who get paid millions by energy companies.

>there are more than 2 genders

>that model was derived from years of peer reviewed research
source?
bonus points for 'there are no biologic differences between the sexes' scientists

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/

So the United States did officially apologize for slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the overthrow of Kingdom of Hawaii. I guess Bernie just said yes rather than be pedantic and correct that person to appeal to the crowd.

>we don't have to prove shit, just point at the scientists community and say agree multiple times
>don't buy it? you should prove what we say is wrong

>le libtard xDDD
back to your containment board drumpfkin

"White People" don't need to apologize for crimes that they had no part in because they weren't born. The Sup Forumstard is right for the wrong reasons. You can't say race is a social construct and then simultaneously believe in white guilt. Libearls and Sup Forumstards both have deelph reactionary views and enable each other. White guit justifys , racism against minorities.

sienz

that is global warming i mean climate change go buy a 70k car on this easy payment plan because we had a bad storm 4 years ago and its always so hot in summer and to cold for me in the winter plus i hate when it snows. jump off a bridge

social "scientists" regularly use science to fake proof for their unsubstantiatable theories

>doesnt understand how human decency works

White is a skin pigmentation, not a race. White people refers to those with european origins, with the majority of them having white pigmentation due to climate, not "race".
And yes white people need to apologize for their history of slavery, imperialism, colonialism, apartheid, and such

> The people who dedicate their lives to science know nothing about it. Only me, Cletus the high school dropout and my gut instinct can possibly know the truth!

not what I said at all, I'm just skeptical of tv personalities and politicians saying anything in the name of science, specially since they blatantly changed the term so recently from global warming to climate change in order to broaden the definition.

Do not speak ill of my GOD, heathen.

You don't need global warming to sell a $70k car. Even if you follow your retarded as logic, don't you need people to deny climate change to sell them gas guzzlers as well?

Fuck man, you are really stupid.
I hope one day you can grow up and stop being a contrarian edgelord.

Does that seriously say jedi?

>bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering

black's should apologize for being so easy to enslave. it was just too tempting

>broaden

You mean more accurately define it.

>native gook speaking perfect english
fucking fake

>entertainment
ftfy

Shit. I used to like Bill Nye, but his new show sounds like a buncha fluff and political BS.

Liberals are impaling themselves just when we need them the most.

>liberal intellectuals

All those people are dead.

Yes. Because the whole gender and sexuality identity politics that Hillary played worked so fucking well for her during the election.

I'm libertarian, so I don't give two shits what gender people identify as.

People should be free to live how they want.

Period.

That is the message liberals should be pushing. Not 'educating' people about preferred pronouns and dozens of genders.

>I'm libertarian, so I don't give two shits what gender people identify as.

I identify as a woman even though i'm a 6'2 fat bearded greasy guy. I could use the same toilet as your daughter / wife uses right? you have to you don't give shits what gender they identify right?

The complete opposite is happening.

Either fall in line or GET OUT TRUMPKIN REEEEEEE

>talking about a certain topic
>bring politics and the election into it for no reason

wrong board faggot

i should have just said retards

thats what i meant