Courtois is unhappy that Chelsea manager Antonio Conte substituted Eden Hazard off

>'I have no explanation for the sub of Hazard. I had not expected him to take him off but it is a choice of the manager. He must explain. I can't look into his head.'

>'Players like Eden should have 90 minutes on the pitch. He can always bring something extra offensive.'

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5444305/Courtois-unhappy-Conte-took-Hazard-v-Manchester-United.html

Which players would you say shouldn't be subbed off ever, Sup Forums?

just fuck off to real madrid already you fucking useless cunt

>Which players would you say shouldn't be subbed off ever, Sup Forums?
Pogba for Utd.

Isn't he a very good goalkeeper?

Why is the concept of resting so hard to grasp for footballers? no wonder TSUUU keeps winning CLs, he's like the only one who gets it. And even for him it took years

HEY AMİGO.. COME TO BEŞİKTAŞ!!

Considering the low amount of chances he actually has to save, I'd say he's overrated

Courtois is such a piece of shit.

>complained to the media that his backup, Mignolet, had the audacity to try to compete for a starting spot, as though being Belgium's goalkeeper was some kind of divinely ordained right for Courtois and Courtois alone
>fucked De Bruyne's girlfriend
>is now constantly bitching about Conte and constantly talking about Madrid

If Courtois spreads his legs any harder for Florentino Perez he's going to break them. Ugly lanky cunt. I don't even like Chelsea but he's such a piece of shit. You can't fault a player for wanting to be professional and move to something bigger/richer, but this guy has a constant pattern of being a jackass to everyone around him. Hopefully he's in the passenger's seat the next time Alonso decides to drink and drive.

he's mediocre at best and is probably one the reasons for the fractured chelski dressing room. forced mou to pick him over the infinitely better cech and then went behind his back because of muh washed out whore eva. albeit I guess cech deserved his rest and going to arsenal is less humiliating then going to mls.

either way this guy is a bigger cunt than neymar who at least only has a case of the big ego which fucks up his decisions

>tf
>tp
just kidding spot on. and yea I bandwagon chelski fuck the lot of you

This, but also he's right this time. Fucking hate how afraid of losing Conte can be.

Mourinho was completely wrong about Eva and any manager that doesn't have cultists like him would have been chewed a lot harder.

Also lol @ WAGNH damage controlling, fuck knows why I keep going there.

He's a cunt but an extremely good GK. Perfect for Real Madrid

It seems like it's always Chelsea who has issues with bitchy players undermining the coach.

In a way, they are the most Brazilian European club.

that's because conte didn't root the problem as his first move at the club

What was the problem/problem players?

Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Courtois

belgian players are sniveling cunts in general, now imagine if you have 2+ in the same team, holy shit i feel bad for mou and gonde despite being cowards

He isn't wrong

wtf is Costa doing now?

THIS

FUCK ALL BELGIANS

t.united fan

For Chelsea? Nothing now which is good. But the problem with Chelsea is that if don't win the league each season there's a good chance you're fired, which means you never have time to fix these long term problems

Pep did that right away, got rid of the cancer Hart and benched Yaya

I never saw Courtois as a very influential player in the locker room. And isn't Fabregas a backup right now?

Being a back up on the field doesn't mean you're not influential in the locker room, and Courtois is friends with Hazard which naturally makes them allies

That's where Pep beats most coaches. He doesn't take shit. Mourinho used to be like that before what happened on Real Madrid.

I never imagined Hazard would be a difficult guy on the locker room. But then, he was complaining about Conte's tactics lately.

their own fault for not benching them the minute the bitching started tbqh.

I feel bad for nice guys like azpi that have to play with those 2 cunts

Hazard is a diva on like Neymar and Ronaldo; it's why Mourinho was sacked

he was the main force against mou. similar complaints started because he didn't like the style of football mou played since he couldn't statpad

chelsea will only regain stability when they get rid of these idiots

He took a lot of shit from the English
Suddenly Hart is a great world class keeper and old English players would come out whining about Hart being sent away. Of course Hart was shit in Italy and even Moyes ended up benching him

The next Chelsea coach is fucked if that is the case. Unless they sell him to Real, since "Vamos" is immune to this kind of thing and can control even Ronaldo and Ramos.

He doesn't take shit from the players, I mean.

maybe it's time for the chelsea board to get physical. and what I mean by that is grab em and beat them to submission