ITT characters who are literally you. For me it's Pickle Rick - intelligent, nihilistic...

ITT characters who are literally you. For me it's Pickle Rick - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LwVltCIr1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who was in the wrong when Morty found Pickle Rick?

is dis sum sort of viral campraign?

morty, pickle rick did nothing wrong

Its PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK!

Redpill me on this meme. Was it Kino?

Its a guy with proxies pretty sure. That or a dozen dedicated half wits.

Its has got to be the most forced meme I've ever witnessed on any board at any time ever.

Wew lad was pretty fun for a while by comparison. And at least the Banana meme had something of a message and following.

He/they are just doing it because Rick and Morty is considered "reddit" so the posts #trigger everyone here.

Ha ha ha le ebin not beliving in god pickle scientist boi

Based PR! (pickle rick)

it's the blacked/pedo spammer

Who #marchforscience here?

me? personally I love pickle rick

So the thought process is literally "anyone who doesn't like my forced meme and autismo spamming is reddit"

Brilliant work man.

>Haha le science

it's free (you)s

Okay in all seriousness, what episode should I watch? Never watched the show and wanna see if it maybe might be like Futurama and I may enjoy it

start at episode one like any other show you faggot

holy shit balls batman

Based vegetable scientist

What? Your thought process there makes no sense.
Sup Forums considers Rick and Morty to be a reddit thing, so that's why these threads are being posted. It's that simple.

Okay this is cool.

Not gunna lie, former Pickle Rick voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let get this guy get the nuclear codes.

Pickle Rick is from Rick and Morty, you idiot.

RATE MY PICKLE RICK

vocaroo.com/i/s0LwVltCIr1o

LOOOOL. ALTERNATIVE FACTS CA- *burp* CAN GET FUCKED, MORTY.

vocalist of a metalcore band/10

MORTY?
*burps directly into Richard's asshole*

wouldn't rick be alternative facts: the person?

Why is this meme being pushed? It's not funny.
At least other sorts of threads about Rick and Morty, whether for or against, have some substance.

Amazeballs

PICKLE RICK, MORRTTYYY!!! LOOOOL

>"I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"
What did he mean by this?

It's being pushed by George Soros

>he doesnt like pickle rick threads
let me explain pickle rick to you newfag. pickle rick is an avant-garde, post-modernist response to the butthurt of rick and morty Sup Forums copypastas as well as the atheists who reply to the bait. pickle rick is simple, catchy, and seemingly lacks all subtlety yet he remains ideologically detached from the agendas of anti- and pro-R&M shills. Sup Forums is realizing this paradigm shift, and pickle rick generals have slowly overtaken classical R&M threads. pickle rick posters are smart, witty, nuanced patricians and pickle rick generals have evolved to reflect that. being in a pickle rick general is like sitting in an antique chair by the fireplace of your manor smoking a pipe and listening to Beethoven during a thunderstorm. we have captured the very essence of pickle rick, and yet his words still echo in our heads, leaving us wanting more. what did he mean when he said "I turned myself into a pickle, Morty!" ? Perhaps this question will never be answered. Bravo Harmon, Bravo.

all my THIS