Do you niggas think Obama is gonna release the UFO files in november?

Do you niggas think Obama is gonna release the UFO files in november?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6asznXeaSY
youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4
youtube.com/watch?v=8AJa8uM84iI
youtube.com/watch?v=0v4sq2akgtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, that's Hilldawg's ace in the hole.

Redpill me on ayy lmaos Sup Forums.

Are they among us?

There's nothing to release. The higher ups know we're being visited. That's not the scary part. The scary part is the higher ups don't know who they are, why they are here, and what they want.

Ezekiel 10:13: As for the wheels, they were called in my hearing “the whirling wheels.”

"When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side. 17When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them."

Man, every time a president ends his term this argument comes up and nothing ever happens. When will Brasil disclose Varginha to us? Shit went down in that place

>The scary part is the higher ups don't know who they are, why they are here, and what they want.

They just want us to get our shit together and stop poisoning the planet and killing eachother.

And as long as the people we have in control of the planet are controlling the planet, we'll never be able to do that

no

no

this

they are closer to 'angels' than to 'aliens' -- But they are also 'us'

Like ancestral spirits of humanity. Could be 'us from the future' or 'spirits'

ayy lmao

"UFO files" lol

like there would be anything interesting...
Anyone with an IQ above 110 would know...

I'll make it brief:
If there are any other intelligent species out there they will always be smarter than us... most likely evolved millions of years more than us. Can you imagine the human race in a million years? Do you think we can fight humans from the future? Of course we cant... we would be like ants.

Any Aliens would be so much more advanced than us.... that there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER we could detect them. You are fucking fools if you think otherwise

Video of a UFO breaking apart a meteor in Russia

youtu.be/c6asznXeaSY

aliens are a pretty big talking point these days

I hope you're kidding...

To believe there are people out there who would believe anything...

Seriously I have the skills to make fake videos. Maybe I should do it just for the LOLs

retards

implying your country didn't get their hands on everything already

Nope, and they never will. That "hurrrrr elect Shillary cuz she believes in aliums too guise!!!!!" shit? Never happen. None of the living, past CIA directors will ever let that happen.

>this guy believes in little green mans but thinks believing in spirits is retarded.

>Any Aliens would be so much more advanced than us
If they get to us before we get to them that is.

It's totally possible that there are alien beings out there that are more primitive than us right now, in fact if we just look at the history of evolution on earth, there's probably far more dumbfuck beasts out there than there is intelligent life like us, just like here on earth. We are literally the only known life form smart enough to accomplish what we have in all of known history. There are more beasts and bugs out there than there are clever beings like us.

In all reality, the reason why the US hasn't released these files already is probably because the technologies that were developed during these tests are still in use or at least still classified.

At this point, I don't think the masses would even give a shit.

They could announce that we've been in contact with ultra advanced interdimensional beings who hold the answers to all the universe's mysteries, and it would be a headline for 5 days, then we'd all move on to a story about Melania farting in front of the press or something equally worthless.

They just partially declassified a report that proves that the official 9/11 narrative was complete bullshit used to protect Saudi Arabia.

Really fucking think about that shit for a second. Even with all its redactions, this report shows that Saidi Arabia played a direct role in the largest ever attack on American soil. An attack that led us into two wars with the wrong countries. AND NOT ONE NORMIE GAVE A FUCK. Most have no clue it even exists. It wasn't even the top headline for one fucking day.

Imagine if that report had been released in 2002. Saudia Arabia wouldn't exist anymore and Mecca would be a parking lot. But in the social media age, it wasn't even a top headline.

So yeah, Obama might as well release all the info, because nobody will give a shit for longer than a day. A flying saucer could land in Times Square and people would be more concerned about a drug dealer getting shot by cops in Harlem.

Based

yup, you got it. now excuse me, i need to get back to staring at my belly button

>implying Brasilia hasn't withheld info on extraterrestrials, either

Kek

Yeah no you dumbass burger, the fact that you're comparing a terrorist attack in one country to annoucing that we've been in contact with ultra advanced interdimensional beings for years shows how delusional you really are and how you can't grasp the implications and repercussion such a claim would have in the whole world and in all religions

I didn't say that :^)

i thought you mongs had ancient alien interaction, what with your pre spanish maths and star charts and calenders and shit.

you fuckers can't get it together now, thats for certain.

Are we getting into ancient aliens now

hahaha!

no.

>can't grasp the implications and repercussion such a claim would have in the whole world and in all religions

Oh, would it be like the impact the theory of evolution has had on religion? Or the fact that we can induce spiritual out of body experiences in the brain through the use of chemicals? Or the fact that we've discovered other earth like planets, indirectly proving that billions of them likely exist? These facts destroy the foundations of Abrahamic religions, and literally not one religious person on earth gives a shit.

People like us would be blown away by the announcement of extra terrestrial contact, but most normies absolutely would not give a shit for longer than a week. They'd say "Wow, that's really cool" and then move on to the next shiny app or headline.

You seriously underestimate how fucking stupid and uninspired the bulk of society are.

Someone got interesting video links about UFO?

I think it's pretty clear if you look at .... TIME
It's 65 million years since dinosaurs lived on earth. 65 million years is NOTHING in galactic time.

One could imagine that humans originated on earth 200 million years ago.... and we would be 200 million years more evolved today.

...or intelligent life on another planet that started 2 BILLION years ago, and would be 2 BILLION years more evolved than us.

The odds of ANY intelligent race being within OUR TIMEFRAME (200 years?) are pretty non existent.

If they are intelligent... they will ALWAYS be WAY WAY ahead of us

>yeah nah m8 the internet is a fad

>didn't follow the lines of the lower face or mouth at all
This will never not bug me

youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4

That's the plan, isn't it.
The fact of the matter is UFOs are our own prototype aircraft and no we're not ever going to leak any factual files on them to the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AJa8uM84iI

Secureteam10 is kinda based

I will watch this,thanks anons.

>our aircraft use super secret alien tech

Yeah, that's why we've spent trillions of dollars developing fighter jets that still use combustible fuel, can only move in a straight line, and crash all the time.

Yes OPee, he will also shed his human skin and reveal that he was a lizard all along!
Shortly after the bigfeet will take you away into the lair of Nessie

I still think it will have a much bigger impact but I see your point

Old but good as well
youtube.com/watch?v=0v4sq2akgtE