Just be urself bro, muscles dont matter at all XD you can easily compete with me

>Just be urself bro, muscles dont matter at all XD you can easily compete with me

Do normies say this shit in your country too?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatclinic.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/estonia/male-breast-reduction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good /fit/ post.

yes because it is true

>just lift bro all your problems will be fixed

The most important part of getting /fit/ is not how people will look at you (and they will respect and like you more), it's how you view yourself. Being /fit/ means you can hold head up high because your body is a reflection of your dedication and hard work.

All my problems would be fixed if I looked like that though

Is it even worth trying though? How can I determine if my genetics stop me from looking good

post more

Lmao that's the most obvious case of steroid use ive ever seen.

Nothing wrong with that. If God didn't want us to use steroids he wouldn't have given Germans the intelligence to synthesise testosterone.

Looking at posts like this makes me wish I didn't have gyno.

Personally I'm in it for the health benefits.
Girls liking you more is definitely a nice bonus.

Ha ha, you're letting your emotions and insecurities deter you from self fulfillment!

Can't you easily get it removed? It's a pretty simple and cheap surgery...

You'll look better than a fat sack of lard or a twink. You also won't hate yourself as much so you'll stop asking stupid questions regarding whether or not improving yourself is worth it.

I never actually looked into it - that might be a distinct possibility if it's cheap.

stop spamming you fucking imbecile rat

I guess you're right senpai

It's cheap for Canadian standards at least in Europe.

Costs maybe $6-8k in canada by a barely competent surgeon And you can get it done in Poland for under $1500 I'm pretty sure I recall reading...

whatclinic.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/estonia/male-breast-reduction

Not sure if this price range is reasonable for you but I'd give it a shot if it's really bad.

Thank you - I might consider it in the future. It's a bit annoying, but not too noticeable. Or maybe people who've seen me with my shirt off are just being polite.

Post it unironically. Do you feel a lump if you raise your arm up and feel your tit with your other hand?

Just tried it - I don't feel anything like that.

It's probably not gyno and you overreacted... I bet it's just pec fat. Post a picture? Hoe fat are you

t.Gymcel

Go to the gym if you don't like it you retarded frogposter.

184 cm, 95 kilos.

Post a picture. If you dont feel a lump it isn't gyno

I'm probably just fat, then.

Lmao nigga lose the fat then come back to us. It's probably nothing or very minor gyno

You made it seem like it was pic related

Phew! It's nice to get confirmation that it's all in my head.

I look like this and I'm a 20 kv

Not possible .

If you look like this I will literally crush my testicles with a hammer

Rather be taller tbqh.

You cannot gain height and it's the single most requested trait in man. Girls rank man by their height, pretty much. The taller the better.

I swear, a nice body doesn't mean shit when you are a shut-in autist

Well I'm not one so I need a good body

>Is it even worth trying though? How can I determine if my genetics stop me from looking good
even if you dont end up looking like the ideal, being /fit/ will still be attractive

hit the gym and eat a lot

time to get a tan, leafbro

Nope