Implying Brown Europeans aren't the actual Europeans

>implying Brown Europeans aren't the actual Europeans
>implying White Europeans aren't just central Asians that originated from Central Asia

Please, please, please. Science proves that Northern Europeans are migrants while Southern Europeans are natives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tectonic_plates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Plate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Plate
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FTFY

mongrels lie, but not their genes

Post the oldest skeleton from whatever Southern European country you're from then.

Here's the oldest Swedish one, 10 200 years old.

>implying Europe isn't a place where numerous cultures mixed like the rest of the world

whatever leaf, there's white europeans and non-white europeans, deal with it.

White Europeans originated from Central Asia. Brown Europeans are native and at one point 80%+ of Europe was neolithic farmer man before central Asian rapefugee whiteys changed the demographics.

>implying that's a white man

There was a find in northern Italy of an African R1b-Central African dating back to 16,000 years old. It's actually a conundrum since besides that R1b only began appearing in the eastern fringes of Europe around 8000 years ago.

>Implying Europe is a continent

Slovenians are pretty much gypsies user

And there's a 120 000 year old Neanderthal in Finland lmao

>Neanderthal
>white

The African R1b originated somewhere from Southern Europe iirc.
Also, stop thinking in terms of "white" or "non=white". Working in terms of genetic ethnicity and how they cluster in terms of relatedness is much more efficient.

Someone forgot the Black Sea...

it's not like there is a line and once you have pased it everyone is different
europeans have mixed for centuries

Tectonic plates have nothing to do with Continents boundaries.

nice try Dragan Cefurovic
Not with your kind lmao. There is Norrhern, Central and Eastern Europe where people do look alike, and then there is Southern and Southeastern ‘Europe’, you know, “””those””” guys

Borders aren't real, only Tectonic plates are real.

>Borders aren't real, only Tectonic plates are real.

DESU, only 2 or 3 of them resemble North Middle easterners which are generally considered to be in a similar genetic cluster with Central Asians, West Asians and Europeans.

>Not with your kind lmao
maybe you should read something about the place where you live

>slavs
>white

calm down goblin

PIGS: plenty of nigger blood
The rest of Europe: none
More like ahMeds cluster with Semites more than they do with normal Europeans. Why would they even be worried about what we think about them? They are not supposed to live in Upper Europe and CANZUK anyway

deep

>More like ahMeds cluster with Semites more than they do with normal Europeans.
That makes sense, considering history and geography. Yet Europe continues to be named after a Phoenician Goddess via the Greek tradition. Med Europeans ARE normal Europeans.

And USA has statues of pure blooded WASPs all over the country. Does it make the average American a pureblooded Anglo?
>Med Europeans ARE normal Europeans.
They can LARP as whatever in their own contamination zone

>it's another 'social constructions aren't real' episode
you're wrong

per your dumb model the Philippines and South Georgia islands are their own continents. In truth, those plates are named after geographic locations that roughly correspond with them. The locations are not named after the plates.

no, med europeans are different, a Portuguese is much closer to a Moroccan than to a German. Med basin is a race, central/northern europe is the white race

and i will go to russia this winter
what are you going to do pure blooded boy?

shut the fuck up you canadian piece of shit before someone splits your thick skull wide open

So that means all of the great Greek and Italian thinkers were BLACK

>someone

Ya not you because gypsies are cowards as are Slovenians by tradition :P

south euros are superior to n*rth euros. let the wh*Toid n*rthcucks pretend they're better. It's all they have. take that away from them and they start killing themselves. the suicide rates are much higher in the n*rth

fuckin canadian homofaggots have been shitting up this entire website for way too long now
fuck you die slow motherfuckers

One more sandnigger is nothing in modern Russia

Doesn’t take a genius to spot a serve descendant of proud 13th Tractor Division ‘99 fighters

that's fine. the name Europe remains southern European in origin however. it doesn't seem fair that it would only apply to White Europe.

Don’t think the Founding Fathers would love mongrels to self identify as Americans but here we are. Unlike a few untouched US WASPs, the Hellenic race is dead

>PIGS: plenty of nigger blood The rest of Europe: none

Sure albanian (( shill )) sure

That's not true. Any portuguese or any spanish is much more closer genetically to a german than to a morrocan.

So India ( indian plate) is not in Asia?

>muh plates
kys you pseud

Exactly, it's almost too perfect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tectonic_plates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Plate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Plate

Awesome paint job! Incredible peer review

good thing that i'm welcome then

Typical Portunigger DNA just so your guys understand with whom you are dealing with

Portushit DNA without nigger, arab and jew on it IS NOT a thing

>homofaggots

Aren't slovenes the biggest fags in Ex-yu and the Balkans? Isn't Lana Rhoades a Slovene? Slovenes are also nigger dick smokers besides being pathetic vermin.

Serve nigger confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

>churkanigger posting

HAhahahahaha

can i give you an advice?
start to talk normally
because we don't give a shit

I like his posts tho

I´m not a liar like you alboshit:

source:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177

basically the biggest study with samples from all over the world.

lmao, thanks for proving that the moor myths on iberia are basically an exageration.
anything under 1% it is called genetic noise... by the source (company), not only by statistics.

yeah he is entertaining
but he tries too much
nobody care about whiteness
his only argument is "you're a sandnigger", but why i should care when we are the first to say that
there are many things i'm ashemed of italy like the shit politics, but i don't care about whitness
damn in sicilly we have a fastival with arab for remind the occupation they have built so many things there

>anything under 1% it is called genetic noise
Of course. Not like it exists EXACTLY where you expect it to be. For example, DNA of a chetnik nigger. Most Serbians score higher amount of south asian gypsy, but that 0,1% just shows HOW far that gypsy breeding in Servia goes
Ethnonationalists, aka the people who can change the demographic decline in Europe, do.

legit question: are gypsies indo-european?

Nope.

wtf are you talking scum? there are tests from every single european country of those noise values 0,, it means nothing but noise, genetic noise, there are from every single europan country. from iceland to italy,from russia to ireland.

idk what is your point, why do you want a pure europe(greek word)?

so what are they?

mixed asians

Hellenic word* I, just like other ethnonationalists, want racially pure Europe for the sake of many things: beauty, health, climate specific immune system, tradition, race, family
Every mongrel ever. Look, no fucking nationalist be it Russia, Norway, Finland or Poland will ever be okay with Portuguese immigration. You are capable of running a decent society and do need your own Portuguese ethnic state, but it literally makes no sense to say that a Portuguese man and Irish one are of the same fucking extraction
subhuman australoaboriginals mixed to pakis and turks

i lost my v-card to an italian girl and i am nonwhite

but we have that things...
and by your logic we are sandniggers
what is your point then?

Are you out of your mind kike? no portuguese woudl ever migrate to russia or to poland, that's ridiculous, lisbon is already full of shitskins from africa or muslims like you.
Our quality of life is usually top tier (top 10 world wide) About nationalists from russia we dont care about them, Portugal was already a white nation russia didn´t even exist as a country. the rest is a fckng joke.

You don’t have those things today. Italy is literally Sweden on steroids hijacked by bankers and criminal mobsters

fact
the continents had been established for hundreds upon hundreds of years before the concept of tectonic plates had even been discovered

>Sweden on steroids
sorry i start to not understand your logic anymore
sweden is bad or good for you?

Note how you left Norway and Finland out. Gee, try to join NMR or SS there and see how THAT goes.

>kike
Nevermind that more of a quarter of Portuguese have racial Jewish ancestry, nor Portugal ever did remove Jews on RACIAL grounds

Yeah and the Earth was flat back then, retard.

Of course it’s bad. Sure Steve Jobs is far from “subhuman sandnigger mongrel”, but a moment a single person like him of foreign blood has citizenship in Italy, Sweden or Russia - the whole institute of citizenship loses its value of blood and soil

Not the samefag but what the fuck are you guys even talking about?

do you consider the galapagos islands their own continent? the philippines? south Georgia islands? southern tip of californian peninsula? hispaniola and central america?

of course you don't because plate tectonics have only a coincidental similarity to the continents

so you are a tribalist who thinks person should live in a sort of specific place with other similar individuals and you think southern europeans in a different way than notherns, and why you think we are different from you btw?
why do you think you're superior to us or just different

Hey it was your ancestors who chose a half-breed island.

and we got some spectacular sites because of it but Iceland is a European island split between two tectonic plates

That's what i call a huge cherry picking, it must be hard to have that inferiority complex and disonesty to do that.
It only shows how huge Portugal is.

1. The maps that don´t even match with the tittles, what a joke
2. the pictures of gypsies are also good.

About the poor, we are one of the 30 richest countries in the world.

> Nevermind that more of a quarter of Portuguese have racial Jewish ancestry,

More lies achmed,, iberians are not related to jews, in any genetic map.... and btw they were expelled in 1496 by D Manuel I...

about IQ is also laughable...... the only IQ study done on europeans, and used by Lynn, gives this.

Banter aside (some idiots take shitposting that made int and pol great way to seriously) I don’t hate anyone, but my OWN fully blooded TRAIOTRS. It’s just basic biology. Obviously Italy is far more culturally important than a place like Slovakia, but that’s no justification for Italian migration to Slovakia or Slovak migration to Italy. From the point of immune system and health Slovak-Italian mongrel will be utter shit: neither suited for plain and mountains of Centrla Europe, neither good for standing humid heated weather. Not that good for toleration pastry, not really nice with berries

For some reason our quality of life is what it is..... the albanian is what everybody knows.

Yes I saw it in an Anime.

there are not important study on """mongrellization""" beetween europeans
asian-white are usually more smart
but everything else it's a pseudoscienze territory, and i don't want to talk about,but on this you're right

There are studies that support claim that marriage within one ethnic group and preferably 4th-5th cousin (not too long, not too short) is the best possible way for get healthier and stronger population (or keep it that way). There is one by Harris but that just shows European are the most outbred overall, and that Southern Europeans are slightly more inbred so it’s like a hint: “Europeans, and upper Europeans specifically don’t mix with anyone - don’t use your genes as a charity gift for less outbred populations”
>asian-white are usually more smart
They are not, and if you think IQ alone constitute good eugenic progress - pic related

>farmers
>natives

>There is one by Harris but that just shows European are the most outbred overall, and that Southern Europeans are slightly more inbred so it’s like a hint: “Europeans, and upper Europeans specifically don’t mix with anyone - don’t use your genes as a charity gift for less outbred populations”
actually a great argument

>. The maps that don´t even match with the tittles
Literally where.
All the maps show what the title says, retard.

Why people from USA/Canada so obsessed with whiteness? Is it cuz in ur countries so many colored people? Here no one cares about that, cuz 90% looks white, 5% looks asian and 5% looks like hach/churka.

Haplogroup I are native Europeans. Everyone else is a migrant. I1 is the original home of Europeans, the Balkans, while I2 is a part of I1 that resettled Scandinavia after the last glacial maximum.

>I1 is the original home of Europeans, the Balkans, while I2 is a part of I1
Reverse, my mistake. I2 where I1 spread North from.

this is getting so stupid

Science literally proves the opposite you dumb fuck

>cuz 90% looks white
In in your Siberian village maybe. European Russia is getting displaced hard with turkic subhumans and cockholes

Hoholes don't even look differ from russians. People from south always look swarthy than from north, but anyway they look white.

>Hoholes don't even look differ from russians
Pack your bags, animal. Magically enough Dutch Boers in South Africa and Celts in Australia still look the way they look - White as fuck. Cockholes are not even mongrels - they are literally assimilated turkroaches

lol no there wasn't, r1b migrated into africa from eurasia.

true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period