Now that the dust has finally settled, what are your honest thoughts on Breaking Bad?

Now that the dust has finally settled, what are your honest thoughts on Breaking Bad?

I like it, currently on my 4th watch through

Good show, really picks up around the time they introduce Gus Fring and stays riveting until the end.

It really is a great show, but it reached the point where it gets shat on because it's popular. I kind of understand hating how much normies love it, but it doesn't make it any worse of a show.

Why 4 times, negguh?

its reddit

Went downhill after the airplane crash which was just fucking stupid beyond belief

I really liked it however:

It got progressively worse as it went on

Vince cant end a series to save his life

Ending was shit

Seasons 2 & 4 were the only ones that were top tier. 1 had bad pacing, 3 was almost top tier, 5A was boring at times, 5B felt like they didn't plan far enough ahead and just had to throw shit together.

greatest drama ever, after Sopranos.

I loved the last season and I thought the finale was perfect. And I usually hate series finales, even for shows I normally love.

Ending was schlocky and safe as fuck with zero impact and a song that completely ruined the mood. Apparently vince doesnt realize that a song is meant to set the mood and not just provide easy exposition.

typical american shite

failure of the American Healthcare system the show

I still feel sad that in the end Walt and Jessie never really reconciled

normie shit for spazzers

The reconciliation was Walt coming back to save Jesse's sorry-ass for the umpteenth time, despite Jesse being responsible for nearly every misfire in Walt's life up until that point after he decided to break bad.

Because I like it. Every time I watch it I kinda wish they ended it with season 4 though 2bh

kissmuhteef

BCS is better

so is your mum

what the fuck is this image
waste of dubs

eat shit

it's slow at times but overall a great addition to the Many Seasons Real Life Drama genre

gay shit for gay people

Got shit after season 2.

>5B felt like they didn't plan far enough ahead and just had to throw shit together
They admit they literally had no idea where they were going with that future Walt tease when they wrote it. Ultimately, they didn't have enough time to set anything decent up besides a dozen Aryan Brotherhood bums killing Hank and kidnapping Jesse which was a letdown. There were so many loose ends like Madrigal, Gus's Chilean past, and the Czechs that they could've explored if they had another season. Like, who even was Gus that the cartel wouldn't kill him because of "who he was" in Chile? Sounds like they wouldn't take kindly to Walt blowing him to smithereens.