Do you know how to use it? what? you don't? wow... you are a really stupid creature... what? you are american...

Do you know how to use it? what? you don't? wow... you are a really stupid creature... what? you are american? ohh i got it.

Why do people act like driving a manual is some badge of honour? It's not hard to learn or perform. It'd take 5 minutes for a person of average intelligence to pick it up and another 5 minutes to master it.

>It'd take 5 minutes for a person of average intelligence to pick it up and another 5 minutes to master it.
>intelligence
>american

why even drive?
i prefer metro and cabs

>Like it's just so fun maaaan. Like lower gas mileage maaaan, Like I love driving maaaan, Like I love shiftin maaaaaan, Like Better control of my car maaaaaan

Amerimuuts aside, we don't need manual cars here especially in the suburbs, gas is cheap and we mostly drive in highways to go to work or study.

this and is expensive as fuck

>tfw know how to use stick
>pretty girl lets me try her car to see if it's true
>completely fuck it up because I couldn't make up my mind where to back it up
she said she'd teach me how to drive stick, but she never gave me her number.
does that even happen in australia? Always thought it was just americans.
It's weird because people who get auto obviously don't care about manual gears. Probably just a special snowflake thing.

There are lots of autos around now, but for men it's manual or nothing here. Most people don't care, but some hoons think they're the dogs balls for knowing how to change gears.

Why even drive manual for a car unless you're regularly in one of the very few circumstances where it can be enjoyable and not a chore?

How is it a chore to drive a manual? It's no different, really. The clutch and manual gear changing make no difference.

In traffic? In hilly areas?

What's the issue? Maybe you're just not used to manuals enough. Low intelligence is also a factor.

No point in learning stick when your daily commute is like this.

>stick
Stop that.

>tfw my commute home took 1hr30min Thursday and Friday

What's wrong with stick

>What's the issue?
Being stuck in traffic maybe? Doesn't seem fun on a manual.

What does intelligence have to do with it?

Americans will give you every excuse under the sun other than the obvious one (they're stupid and have low attention spans)

>live in small town
>even new streets are made with a 19th century
mentality
>one and a half lanes
>cars parked outside every house

Sometimes I hope petrol runs out

if you're just gonna drive an econobox anyway, there's no point in driving a manual.

Now, if you have a car with some actual power, then it's more fun

Jokes on you faggot I drive a 2014 mazda 3 in manual

>there's no point
Except manual makes literally every car better. Automatic is so fucking boring I want to drive into a brick wall.

It's called manual.
You're too stupid to properly drive manual if you have trouble.

Are you really such a fedora that you think choosing to drive manual over automatic makes you more intelligent?

It's a pain in the ass to drive in my area because there's so many hills and I need to commute in traffic. Why cant I just use an automatic, the newer and more superior technology?

mmm no some cars are just not fun to drive at all. Vans, economy cars, shit like that is never fun.

Sucks to be you then I guess

t. can't drive manual

manual is one of the best thing about driving

yeah I wish I was easily amused by repetitive actions that you don't even have to think about. That'd be the life.

What's so great about manual when you're sitting in traffic most of the time? Is it more fun?

It's pretty great dude, never a dull moment.

Do you imagine it as a penis youre constantly stroking?

Stick and manual is the same as apartment and flat.

Yeah, in the sense that one is incorrect and one is correct

wow this is so fun
*shifts*
having such a great time
*shifts*
wow
*shifts*

sounds like the life for a pretentious twat lul

Right, that's why you lot need to stop saying flat. It makes no sense.

i rarely sit in traffic

Wow so if you rarely sit in traffic that means everyone else must too, right?

I mean it's not like canada has a very high population density in its cities or anything.

I like that it gives you more control over the motor, but it is a little bit more of a chore if you commute bumper to bumper through these endlessly gridlocked megalopolises that are only getting worse and worse

hey goy diversity is strength! that's why we need to import huge chunks of the third world!

never mind that it taxes the roads, that's a racist thought