Do other countries really think we're racist?

I like to think we're one of the most welcoming nations for other countries. We have some qualms regarding illegal immigration which is reasonable. Do you guys really think the US is racist or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJFqvRwOiis
houstonchronicle.com/business/economy/article/Stopped-at-U-S-border-Haitians-find-Mexican-12222428.php
latina.com/lifestyle/our-issues/afro-mexican-beauty-queen-samantha-leyva-criticizes-racism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo
time.com/4975438/ivanka-trump-daca-dreamers-fortune-mpw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone is racist in different ways whether they show it or not

No, Israel is the most racist country in the world a d falseflags racists elsewhere to draw away attention to the fact that every other staye is not racist bit theirs is a racist state

it's not even a matter of debate
youtube.com/watch?v=lJFqvRwOiis

Racist meter, Israel 100
Racist meter every state in world combined 1%

1. (((convert)))
2. get free plane and language lessons

USA took in 100 million immigrants in 50 years, USA allows immigration and provides welfare to immigrants to be settled.

Racist country, every other country in the world os not even 1% racist, israel is 100% absolute racist no contest.

The south is pretty racist.

The south provides welfare to immigrants to be settled and welfare to blacks.

America IS racist, but then again, which country isn't?

Israel is full of immigrants and native arabs. They are already full.

USA naturalized millions of illegal mexican immigraANts UNDER REPUBLICANS, the US had a black president for 8 years.

They reported in an official study where cops had racial bias against NOT arresting black people for speeding. Vox just isn't trustworthy.

No they aren't, israel ranks 35th in population density.

>native arabs
Racist.

Don't forget that Israel refuses to recognize many African Jews as ethnic Jews.

The south has a bad history. They're just segregated from other minorities but it's not racism.

The netherlands has 10 million more population and a higher population than Israel, and Israel has a duty to care for refugees and the poor who want a better life tgan Africa starving.

Higher population density*, the netherlands is still bringing in immigrants.

South korea has 48 million population and a higher population density than israel, not to mention israel is one if the most fertile lands, israel can accept 40 million Africans who want opputunity and better life Israel is the land of opputunity.

israel is half desert lol

Most of it is desert.
Israel is full of sudanians and ethipoians while arab muslim refugees aren't really interested in living in Israel

Here's a map showing how much more racist other countries in Europe are. Also look at India.

Israel has 15% arable land and south korea has 20% but food us not the issue, Israel has sufficient rivers to support such a population.density. equal to south korea or more.

Pure lies, Israel is a racist country that is against immigration.

You're easily the most race-obsessed people on the planet
Insufferable as all fuck

South Korea has 40.3 million urban population, Israel can support such a population.

america isn't any more racist than any other country but the fact that they are so vocal about every small stupid backwards idea that comes to their mind just as if everyone were eager to hear aggravates the problem so much.

Couldn't hear you over all the dying haitians you refused to save

That map is BS. The US is segregated as shit.

Voluntarily or coincidentally

We only seem so vocal because the rest of the world is obsessed with watching everything we do.

>argentina
>below 5%

houstonchronicle.com/business/economy/article/Stopped-at-U-S-border-Haitians-find-Mexican-12222428.php

We segregate ourselves.

Given the racial relationships in American history, the US doesn't qualify as "welcoming"

How many of their STATES oppose immigration based on race?

Pic related xountries that have immigration based on race and are opposed to all immigrants.

Not USA, not China, not Germany, not Russia only one racist state in the world that makes distonction in law by race.

USA is the biggest CANCER on earth and the biggest exporter or ignorance and racism.

White Americans can't compete on a level playing field.

The USA state is different to you, a black was voted as president 2x.

They just elected a president to *wink* make America white again *wink* you must be delussional and retarded

pretty much. Banning the segregation laws didn't make people mingle more.

>”Mexican Dream
>México
>sueño

Still more welcoming than anywhere else

The USA has 50 million mexican immigrants over 20 years and accepted 6 million Jew immigrants in 50 years, tje USA voted for a black president twice, the USA exports black and Jewish culture/music, Jews rub our banks, media, hollywood and federal reserve all of Trumps children are married to Jews, the US had millions of cultists who worship Jews religiously and send billions of dollars to Jews.

That is list is BS. How are Portuguese-Americans and White-Americans 2 separate ethnic groups?

kek, were you out to prove Americans are not racist?

yeah we so racist because we don't give handouts to unlawful citizens, we so evil right Jamal?
The world is obsessed with watching everything you do because you're literal the drama queens of world
that's a nice narrative you've got there, I'm sure as hell that same narrative has been working so good these last few months.

After Europe and Latin America.

Trump was elected as an FU to political correctness

Immigrants with that nationality

Yet we give handouts to plenty of illegal juans. Just proving my point

Nope, look at what Ecuador/Colombia does to their black population

pottery

>Europe
>Brexit + Ukip
>Make Poland White Again

Republicans are not anti immigration, reagan legalized millions of illegal immigrant s, Israel needs to forget this "Jewish" racial nonsense we are all humans and bringnin their neighbors in sudan to Israel for a better life.

You mean after Charlottesville?

Yeah, because bashing Mexicans as rapists and murderers against actual evidence was getting out of hand. You can't have it both ways Cleetus, you can't support someone who even Paul Ryan calls out on doing racist stuff and then turn around and say you're not racist.

Im against Racism, idiot.

Israel needs to provide welfare and projects for immigrants, just like the US and EU.

The election cycle is irrelevant Juan. Our only other option would be Hillary. Member "10 ways how Hillary Clinton is just like your Abuela" Who'd the real racist?

And do those idiots have ANY power?
The US is not a RACIST State.

I'm opposed to Racism and so we need to end the apartheid racist regime in israel to open its doors to Black immigrants.

>we pay our way out of racism
I truly don't know how you came to THIS absolute state
>You mean after Charlottesville?
no, I meant before that, but you're kinda right.

No Strawman arguments please.
My point was that we still treat our illegal inhabitants like human beings unlike Mexico. Mexico is way more racist than the US. I have heard horrible things talked about black people in Mexican communities. You cannot deny this.

If we need to kick dowm the whole corrupt regime of Israel to.nring them to the 21st century instead of race and trivalism we will, israel needs to open its immigration visa to 1 million per year in Sudan that is their neighbor.

latina.com/lifestyle/our-issues/afro-mexican-beauty-queen-samantha-leyva-criticizes-racism

You're unironically arguing Trump is less of a racist than Clinton?

You're one of the most obnoxious racists in this board

We will teach them diversity, equality and free love.

Are you really fooled by Hillary? Look up her emails. She said "Black and Muslim immigrants are bad for the economy" and called them "neverdowells" Trump has had some slip ups but has he ever blatantly said racist things about any blacks or latinos???

>You cannot deny this.
I can and I will deny it.
Everybody in mexico is equally treated like shit, if migrants can't handle that there's a long almost unprotected wall they can easily jump and enjoy their free shit and affirmative action

The poor are pretty racist.

This the only racist people in the US are uneducated low IQ poor people who blame immigrants for their problems. We are a rich country so only a fraction of our population is racist at best.

Nd I've seen the truth of anti racism or us not truth?
They too will see the truth must oppose RACISM in the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo

Conceding you were right (you're not) that's whataboutism, this isn't about Mexico.

Mexicans fought for independence under the leadership of black men, abolished slavery on their very first constitution, built a country on the foundation of cultural mestizaje and have objectively more proggressive laws on tackling discrimination in the US but you consider us more racist because we are trying to stem the flow of illegals to your country? What point are you trying to make? That we should allow Central Americans and Caribeans free access to our northern border? You understand anyone who's a leftie on this side of the border wants that don't you? That's including me.

>Black activist and community organizer who simpatices with BLM
>suddenly her totally radical ideas don't fit in a foreign society
>"you're different", "you're not pretty enough" are derogatory terms for a BEAUTY PAGEANT
dude, she would pass as an avg southern mexican if she weren't going around with a sticker "I'M AFRO-MEXICAN TELL I'M PRETTY" in every interview.

She still looks like Martin Luther King compared to the dumb fuck in chief

This, Israel needs to opem immigration from its sudanese neighbors, theybarent arabs but Black folk.

Anti semitism and racism in any form distinguishing one human from another in phenotypes is only for low iq, uneducated inbred poor red necks who have nothing to he proud of but their skin color.

Ivanka Trump has hinted that they would dissolve the DACA and make them permanent residents. Do you think Democrats are your friends when they put latino kids into the DACA so they can work as hard as any other American but be constricted to the rights of a second class citizen? This is the democrat dream. Paying slaves wages to Mexicans.

Source: time.com/4975438/ivanka-trump-daca-dreamers-fortune-mpw/

>there's a rumor
>rumor is from one of the offspring of the head in chief
>the most radical least conventional candidate in his party
Reps are so much pro migration OMG, CAN'T U SEE IT?

The Democrats aren't threatening economic war unless we pay for a dumb useless monument to racism wall on our border. Are you actually trying to convince me on arguments you'd use on Chicanos? What I know about Clinton ir that regardless of her migration or border policies, which would have not affected me in the least, she wouldn't have demanded I fork over money to pay for the imaginary grievances of the openly racist in your country.

Reps have always been pro H1B.

Border security is mainly for security. There will be a big fat door for legal immigrants to come in. Trump's proposed plan slashes immigration by half. It's not that big of a deal.

>complains about democrats wanting cheap slave labor
>reps are pro H1B

>Republicans oppose immigration
The part doesnt only enough to get rednecks to think so.

Mexico will never have to pay for the war. I'm not really sure what the Pres is trying to do. Mexico and The US are historic allies. The president knows this.

The party does only enough*

Immigration has never slowed down under any republican president.

How is H1B slave labor?
There's a minimum cutoff for salary. You are getting paid the same as a citizen if not more. Also H1B is a 1 year path to citizenship. It is just way to get the best out of the best. You know what is slave labor? Giving work permits to "undocumented" residents, having them pay federal+state tax with no citizenship benefits, limited ability to travel between countries and also having their residency rest on the whims of congress. So you tell me where I'm wrong.

1 year path to permanent residency*

Any blacks that support the racism of israel to their black brothers in Africa is a disgrace.

Yes, you are racist. You are also really hypocritical so you try not to seem as such.

We receive one million immigrants every single year.

That's the hypocrisy part

We shouldn't have to pay for your security and already the toll for that, aka the drug war, is a pretty heavy burden.

No, we'll never pay, meanwhile we're getting stagnant foreign investment. But allow me to make a correction here, historically Mexico and the US have not been allies. Leaving aside the Mexican-American war and its 19th century aftermath you were still trying to openly intervene in our country as late as the Mexican revolution, the US embassy coup or the Villa punitive expedition come to mind. We remained neutral through the cold war despite enormous pressure. It wasn't until the 1990's and NAFTA that we actually became allies, that was against the oposition of any Mexicans, some actually rose up in arms, and in spite of your moving against our traditional pacifist policy, we actually had to whitdraw from the Inter-American defense treaty after you tried to invoke it for your bs post 9-11 wars. It's only a few decades since it's actually been a friendly relation and what we got out of that, apart from the drug war, is our minimum wage losing 70% of its purchasing power, we are now on the same tier as China.

And on top of that we've gotta just sit and take it as you make threats and use us as a punching bag in your domestic politics? What your president apparently doesn't know is through most of our history we've seen you as an enemy and that it was one of the great low key successes of your 20th century foreign policy to change that perception.

You can't really generalize like that. America has over 300 million people who all come from different backgrounds and have varying degrees of racial prejudice ranging anywhere from none to extreme. On an approximately log scale I'd say the level of prejudice of the average American falls in this range. Up North this range shifts down and expands slightly, and down South this will shift up and compress slightly. Obviously there are always exceptions though.

|....................|.............|.........|.......|.....|....|...|..|.|
0____________^--------------------^______________10

0 = Not racist
3 = Average level of racism (ie. occasionally offhanded remarks about certain groups of people, attitude may change slightly when interacting with member of said group. Generally innocuous but may be a slippery slope to more extreme racial views if there is not political counterbalance in said individual's life)
10 = Maximum racism (ie. have committed violent acts against someone because of their race)

It's definitely a range otherwise we wouldn't have what happened in Virginia. But I believe the media has twisted how the average Americans feel about "non-white" people. And I don't really think the south is "racist" as much as their ignorance about race leads to unintended insensitive remarks, which most POCs laugh off