Yaasss, based Marvel chad thread?

Yaasss, based Marvel chad thread?

hella diverse, fellow schoolmates!

They're being sarcastic and realize that's not diverse right?

>95% of the cast is black
>Somehow this means its diverse

I mean, I'm not complaining about it. A Black Panther movie would look out of place if only 10% of the cast was black given it takes place in Africa. But this is the opposite of diverse, does diverse now a days just mean black people?

how is it diverse if it is all black actors? I mean I want to watch it still but come on... also of these black actors are any of them American or are we still getting swamped with foreign black actors?

It means no white people. The replacement doesnt matter

Does Andy Serkis count as African since he is from South Africa

It's still "monochrome casting" if the chrome in question is black.

Diversity means White Genocide.

>when the kino is hella diverse

>80% black
>diverse

baseball is actually diverse and not "diverse"

Diversity literally just means less white people.

alrighty white people stop whining already. i bet a lot of you tried defending the fact that a white women was playing as the major in GiTS

lmao it's true

No.

Whites are not a direct factor, it simply means more blacks.

This last year has seen Rami Malek, Sofia Boutella and even fucking Zoe Saldana ostracized for not being diverse enough.

Black Panther was the best part of Civil War and they have based Ryan Coogler directing. Plus Michael B Jordan playing a villain, which should be interesting. Is this the dawn of Marvelkino?

>baseball
>white
>black
>hispanic
>asian
>all men

why do you hate women?

Actually it does mean just black. Asians are getting shat upon by black people and their patrons lately, and when was the last time you even heard about Latin people?

Asians aren't diverse
Native Americans aren't diverse
Arabs aren't diverse
Hispanics aren't diverse

Only one kind of people bring diversity. Pic related, it's a 100% diverse group.

There will likely be a murder on the set.

>THE quintessential American pasttime
>instead of being overrun with niggers and only niggers and had its diversity praised for it, it actually has people of literally every race playing it and is popular all over the world, ironically the least in Europe
>Japs, Jiggaboos, Gooks, Spics, Wetbacks, Coke Dealers, all are welcome and thrive in the game
>gets some of the least recognition after basketball and football

Granted, it can be boring, but fuck me if it ain't THE example of actual diversity working and the SJWs don't even take notice of it because white males are still too involved.

hispanics get plenty of representation already, asians and native americans just don't seem to like acting in general, i can hardly name any asian actors, so its already difficult to bring them in, hopefully that will change. they're already making great in roads with The Great Wall and Rogue One though and it'l continue to grow. africans on the other hand have historically been one of the most oppressed demographics in the world, from slavery, to colonialism, to racism. Meanwhile white people have owned hollywood for about a century. this all honestly seems fair that black people are getting a turn.

I'm not saying the movie will be bad because of it being 90% black actors. It takes place in Africa, it would literally make no sense to have many whites around.

But the media praising this as "diversity" is retarded. And I have no doubt the movie will sell itself as "90% Black: The Motion Picture", which is also ridiculous.

This is Hitler's fault for his "honorary Aryans" statement

>40% white is "too white"
The ideal number is zero isn't it

I agree, as always the social media marketing for any mainstream movie that could be seen as politically progressive is irritating on a visceral level. This is worse than the typical Buzzfeed-style "Black Panther's cast is 90% black, and here's why that's important" because they're straight up rewriting the English language to fit their favorite buzzword "diversity" in. Also the use of "hella" feels like some shit the Hillary Clinton campaign would have tried to pull for the youth vote.

How political is this movie going to be? I'm assuming it will be really political considering it's name.