This girl i have a crush on is into films like There Will Be Blood, Primer, The Fifth Element and LOTR

this girl i have a crush on is into films like There Will Be Blood, Primer, The Fifth Element and LOTR

Is she a keeper Sup Forums? Should I court her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMRtsMdrgZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/tMRtsMdrgZw

>tfw no augfrogg gf to bash the fash with

>girl

her taste is reddit as fuck

Solid taste

If you won't, I will

tfw no trashylibfu

>Is she a keeper Sup Forums?

No. Hipster bitches are annoying and gross.

That is boy

any pics of her pusy?

can you say 'daddy issues'?

B A S E D

Based pusyposter!

Did you find the one attractive girl on the planet who likes There Will Be Blood?

how big is her penis?

Such lazy replies. Why is Sup Forums so creatively bankrupt?

If she's read the Silmarillion and dislikes the Hobbit movies, then yes.

bigger question is less what is she into but rather where she draws the line, if she refers to kino films as garbage then you know

How many above 5/10 girls who have read the Silmarillion do you think there are?

Fuck you and that brainwashed bitch go log back in to reddit

>point out the """"girl"""" you posted is a trap
>"have some creativity lmoa"

Dull, dull, dull.

Is this that dyke?

Better than my girlfriend. She only likes animated childrens movies.

The fuck does it matter? You thinking about talking cinema with her or something?

Why aren't you having fun anymore?

There Will Be Blood
>good, but overrated. And without DDL it would be utterly forgettable.
Primer
>never seen it
The Fifth Element
>absolute dogshit that's somehow remembered fondly. Only baby steps better than Mars Needs Moms. Pleb tier sci-fi made to appeal to children or the very dumb. There's many good 90s sci-fi movies. This ain't one.
LOTR
>Very overrated movies with pacing problems. Most purists lament the fact that not enough from the books was included. I have a problem with *too much* shit from the books being included. Each movie has like 80% slow moving dialogue and completely unnecessary scenes. If some of the least important material was cut and these movies trimmed to an hour and a half or 2 hours tops, they'd be some fun decent paced action epics.... but there's just too much filler for me to consider them good. The pacing of 100 year old fantasy books doesn't translate well to modern cinema. The plot and battles are epic though.

These tired, clichéd responses bore me. They're so fucking predictable.