What's it like living in California? Is it a good place to live?

What's it like living in California? Is it a good place to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcrbDYe4qL4
youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good except the central valley

It's okay except for the parts between Mexico and Oregon.

Pretty good except for the Bay Area, the Central Valley, LA, and everything else below LA

Good if you want to get CHI'D by the BIG AMERINDIAN WAGONBURNINGSPEAR!!!!!!!! Bad if you're a poor little white(see amerimongrel 5%) boi

Expensive, and insufferable people

pretty gud, I live here.

Really depends California is both the best 1st world state and the worst 3rd world state. The poor live under reality shitty conditions. The wealthy live in outstanding places with great food, scenery and weather. As much as I love cali I know I'll leave soon.

From your perspective probably. The state is pretty big so it's different depending on where you go. I'm from SoCal and I've never really been anywhere north of LA very much so I can't tell you much about that. LA is overrated and fucking sucks. San Diego is a much nicer city. I wouldn't bother asking on here though, shitting on California has become a popular internet meme.

In LA:
crowded (60 minutes to drive 12 miles), bad air quality, shitty people who never even smile back, roads are full of brain dead mexicans and seniors who drive 20 miles below the limit at all times, third world roads that destroy your tires, metered parking EVERYWHERE

And if you think to yourself, "oh I just use public transportation so those won't be a problem" then you're wrong because the public transportation is so bad that you can take the ridiculous amount of time it takes to get somewhere alone and multiply it by three to get the public transportation time.

The food is excellent though, if you like Mexican food. It's just your average crowded shithole where everyone hates each other. Probably really nice if you're rich and don't have to commute, somehow.

Can't stand to see the last bits of shrub land being turned into shitty suburbs anymore. There's hardly any left now in the LA area.

>As much as I love cali I know I'll leave soon.
>tfw family owns real estate in rising tech area in rising tech area that was heaven on earth growing up and still is nice but getting overcrowded from all the wagecucks that drive in to work here
>tfw going to get out of here and watch it become the next bay area while I live it up in some Midwestern cheap as dirt mansion living off of real estate appreciation

what part do you live where no one smiles? that hasn't been my experience living here my whole life.

Everyone smiles where I live but I commute to the downtown area and it's kind of just a bunch of autistic rich people. It's not like people are super mean or anything. Just the natural product of being too crowded.

That's why you live in Orange county and just drive to LA when you want to experience city stuff like the Staples center.

Is that Natalie?

Orange County is just as bad in most of the things he complained about.

>bad air quality
>shitty people
>third world roads
>parking meters
>only mexican food
>Orange county

youtube.com/watch?v=KcrbDYe4qL4

A check on all of those except maybe parking meters. Roads are shitty unless you're in South County, which is nothing but rich suburbs.

>tfw going to get out of here and watch it become the next bay area

which area is that? I live in the bay and I def know what you mean by how it sucks to be overcrowded

also daily reminder we cuckifornians are paying the highest gas in the continental USA. We just got a 30 cent per gallon increase to ''''''''''''fix the roads'''''''''''' about 3 weeks ago and most people don't even know.

AreaAverage PriceTrend
Alabama2.246Prices Falling
Mississippi2.247Prices Falling
Oklahoma2.256Prices Falling
South Carolina2.256Prices Falling
Texas2.268Prices Falling
Arkansas2.278Prices Falling
Tennessee2.299Prices Falling
Louisiana2.302Prices Falling
Virginia2.311Prices Falling
Arizona2.380Prices Falling
Kansas2.381Prices Falling
Missouri2.381Prices Falling
Georgia2.388Prices Falling
North Carolina2.389Prices Falling
Kentucky2.441Prices Falling
Delaware2.448Prices Falling
Utah2.454Prices Falling
New Mexico2.480Prices Falling
Florida2.485Prices Falling
North Dakota2.496Prices Falling
Wyoming2.496Prices Falling
Maryland2.497Prices Falling
South Dakota2.503Prices Falling
Minnesota2.504Prices Falling
New Hampshire2.513Prices Falling
Colorado2.528Prices Falling
Iowa2.549Prices Falling
Wisconsin2.550Prices Falling
Maine2.553Prices Falling
Ohio2.554Prices Falling
West Virginia2.557Prices Falling
Massachusetts2.564Prices Falling
Vermont2.571Prices Falling
New Jersey2.572Prices Falling
Nebraska2.578Prices Falling
Rhode Island2.599Prices Falling
Michigan2.618Prices Falling
Montana2.620Prices Falling
Idaho2.624Prices Falling
Indiana2.653Prices Falling
New York2.679Prices Falling
Connecticut2.702Prices Falling
Illinois2.717Prices Falling
Nevada2.723Prices Falling
Washington DC2.757Prices Falling
Pennsylvania2.775Prices Falling
Oregon2.848Prices Falling
Washington2.994Prices Falling
Hawaii3.189Prices Falling
California3.209Prices Falling
Alaska3.228Prices Falling

Air is fresh, at least compared to L.A.
People being nice is subjective, so idk.
The roads get paved every few years.
I don't think parking meters exist where I am. I only see them when I go to the beach or LA.
Mexican food is definitely less than 10% of the restaurants.

people on Sup Forums ofter love to argue against you no matter what. As a NorCalfag I'd rather live in OC than LA if I had to live in SoCal

Although I need to do more exploring. I think
SD>OC>LA as far as SoCal is concerned

It's not as shitty as LA, but it's not great either.

>SD
Maybe La Jolla but yeah SD is nice, I have nice memories of going to the SD zoo, plus one of the greatest train rides in the world is SD to OC.

I live in San Diego and it’s pretty good. The only thing that sucks is the cost of living, but me and my wife have engineering occupations so it’s not too bad.

San Diego is definitely the best as far as SoCal is concerned.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, numale, soyboy, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. They consider California to be the center of the new American civilization and a model for the rest of the country to emulate.

great pasta willcopy/10

Great if you're a normie
Awful if you're not

decent to shit
highly depends on area, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
gov't is highly leftist because big coastal cities control the rest of the state

I like the Bay Area a lot, used to visit all the time. Don't know anything about SoCal, but get the feeling its full of materialistic snobs.

Wrong. I'm sort of living the hermit life and I love it here

>horrible people
>ecpensive land/realestate
>expensive gas
>expensive food
>horrible gun laws
>shit traffic
unless you're an /out/ist there's no reason to live here desu. even then you need to get up at 5am to do anything remotley alone