The worst instances of trying to make an actor/actress seem younger in a role

The worst instances of trying to make an actor/actress seem younger in a role.

This includes when they cast someone way older than the character and try to hide the age, or things like flashbacks to them playing the same character younger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTNLYNkjU9g
youtube.com/watch?v=FXWTNYTjEg0
youtube.com/watch?v=dpP5FLr0LY8
youtu.be/zxAtklfIhoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liam Peeson in taken 3
youtube.com/watch?v=eTNLYNkjU9g
I don't know how old his character is supposed to be but eitherway Peeson is too old

Jesus Christ! That's horrible.

Season 5 Jesse in the flashback to Season 1 of Breaking Bad just looked off, he'd changed too much in the intervening five years.

this is meant to be Dexter at like age 20 by the way

didn't they do the same with Deb?

POST MORE

They even wrote in him getting his hair cut off in the flashbacks of S4 so they could just stop doing the bad wig for a while.

they must be glad the flashbacks are ending this season

Why could he walk there? That didn't make any sense. Didn't he get paralyzed in the 60s?

They didn't have the script for their prequel trilogy years in advance.

Wolverine Origins is a gigantic mess continuity wise, and they've since excised it from canon.

Allegedly a high school teenager.

not a good look, Billy

>he can't afford $200 million CGI

what's that? iron manlet?

That reminded me of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=FXWTNYTjEg0

That one looked just fine.

so bad, it's laughable

Jesus christ, really raimi.

>I don't know how old his character is supposed to be

The same age as the actor playing him, it's just the character is a badass and peeson isn't.

This one is fine, you just know what he's supposed to look like so it looks off.

I can't tell you how much of a relief it was when Buffy abandoned the "they're in school" backdrop and the characters' ages no longer mattered 'cause Nicholas Brendon as a high school student was too much.

the reverse is harry potter at the end of the last movie. give him a tweed jacket and some grey hair

laughable

>can't afford Patrick Stewart
>holy shit, can't afford Patrick fucking Stewart
>Was the budget like 5 bucks?
>jesus fucking christ, I was going to make an observation about shitty CGI, but I realized we couldn't afford Patrick Stewart. For fuck's sake, we need to fire our accountant.
>Jesus.

Federico in Six Feet Under. He literally just wears a different shirt and talks like a girl. It's hilarious. Nigga has grey hair.

PS4 games look like THAT?!

>i'm just a 17 year old boy
>desperately tries to hide gray hair and dadbod

Is this the BEST instance of it?

>Ok we've cast an adult as our young teen character. She has a youthful face but she's a bit, uh, top heavy though, it might break the illusion
>Ah, just throw a baggy t-shirt on her, that'll do it, no one will notice.

>teens can't have huge tits

Cunnyfag detected

Luke, did I ever tell you that I'm 40 years old?

This was one of the best

Do you know this was obviously a joke, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Oh yeah, half of the shit in this thread aren't jokes at all, you wonderful human being. How did you become so perceptive?

Locke flashbacks

More like POZ-allies-billy7.jpg am I right?

When they did a flashback episode in Frasier to right when he moved to Seattle. Everyone not only looked older than they should, they kept the same exact haircuts and clothes from the later seasons. Then towards the end of the series they did another flashback episode but corrected their mistake and gave Frasier extensions to match his hair in S1 and S2. He still looked too old though.

>How old are you boy?
>t-thirteen
>nigga you at least 30

Yeah I remember that shit, hey Mr. F, give me a job while I ride on my skateboard because I'm a youth

How could Jerry have been late for Haymond's hygiene class if Haymond was there in the locker room looking for people to atomic?

How did Disney make such a big improvement between Tron and Civil War yet Rogue One had issues with the same tech? I mean I know they didn't have an alive Tarkin to work off of. But Leia still looked odd. Was it because Carrie gained and lost too much weight so they had a harder time with mocap?

SIMPLE JACK

Young Brad Pitt in Benjamin Button was better

When will manlets learn?

I think you're missing the point. It's not that they can't, it's that the makers of that show try to cover up the fact that she has huge cans with thick or baggy clothing, to make her look more youthful and kid-like. It fails because they're just too big.

>this one is fine

Said the marvelet

MY HEAD MOVIES

>Was it because Carrie gained and lost too much weight so they had a harder time with mocap?

Fisher wasn't involved at all. They used a random actress and just painted the face on in post.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpP5FLr0LY8

"That girl said she was 16 but I swear I could tell she was 22"

Consider the different in presentation. Not only is young Tony only shown briefly, but he's also part of a simulation in the film. Tarkin by contrast is shown as a regular character in numerous scenes.

If he had just been say in a hologram in a scene or two he would have been widely acclaimed since it really is a great recreation of him, but it just can't look quite real when we see him so much.

Geez those tits

hey desert living is tough

He's single, he's 31 years old!

they keep making the odd comment that she doesn't look like a kid
also, 36D canon

If she ran into a wall she'd bounce backwards.

I felt that if they could be arsed to get another actor to play him as a teen, they could do so for his 20s.

That hair is beyond horrible

Looks like he should be the principal

Those sweater puppies

Not as bad as young Harvey

pigtails I think I swear I remember them

are there nudes?

it looked fine

>16 years old

They movie Burial Ground aka Zombie 3.

They have a 30 or 40 year-old midget playing a child all through the movie just so they can have scene at the end where his mom lets him suck her titties, but he's a zombie and bites her titty off.

youtu.be/zxAtklfIhoI

what THE FUCK were they thinking?

This guy looked like he was in his 50s.

>implying Rian Johnson ever thinks about anything he's doing

seeing this character in this dress made me diamonds so i didn't really mind

That a dude on the left?

No wonder he grew up crazy and accused based Lynch of awful things

>That fucking ass shot right at the end

Myself, playing an acne-ridden, virginal, still unemployed college senior in my early 30s.