Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Corruption.

Quite possibly the most wasteful endeavor in human history. If environmentalists were true believers this should be the crime of the century to them

Money. Now quit complaining, cause they're not gonna take it away from Qatar.

what's the next step of their master plan after the wc finishes and they have lots of empty stadiums?

They're being torn down and the parts are being "reused elsewhere" the second it ends lol. At least most of them anyway

Bribery. Pretty simple desu.

At least it’s a some country and easy to get from stadium to stadium right?

Plus Arabs live white people

i’m boycotting qatar.
i’ll look up scores online after but i’m not watching the games, those scumfucks.

Be very careful now

morroco world cup when?

Small

Never it will ruin the country more than it already is

Heard u talkin shit bitch

what does it have to do with the environment

bribery

Unironically better than South Africa and Russia

Reward for helping destroy Libya

>no one shows up to WC because they don't want to be jihaded
>stadiums are built then torn down, or used by teams in the Qatar """"""Stars"""""" League

The absolute state of FIFA, everyone

It's being boycotted by fans due to the heat, so the sultan of Brunei is paying the stadiums to be re-crafted from Antarctic ice. No fucking Joke!!!

news flash: qatar is in a desert

Nothing could possibly be worse than South Africa

i have a bad feeling about this

something big it's going to happen at the WC

Portugal v Argentina final?

Even stranger, Argentina vs Netherlans final

russia vs germany final

what does that have to do with a environment?

fifa was a mistake

south africa was perfect due the time zone

Stadiums will have to be air conditioned.

I was just playing devil's advocate and saying they are erecting like a dozen ultra modern stadiums full of bells and whistless from nothing for two weeks in the middle of the desert and tearing them down the second it's over. So the people who browbeat me in a moral outrage for throwing a plastic bag from a gas station in the wrong trash can should be ready to go on a bloddy crusade over this

what does that have to do with the environment?

What about the the nigger horns?

South Africa was most boring world cup ever, thank fuck it was followed by the funniest world cup ever